Moaning while kissing

A guy I've been 'kind of' seeing recently usually heavy breathes/makes little moaning noises after only a couple of minutes of kissing..is that usual? Most other guys I've been with haven't been so expressive and vocal just from making out? What would it take for you guys to start making noises?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• It's probably just his thing. I'm quite silent, and I've had girls call me on it.

• Most likely, a bit of both.

• Would it be because of his attraction to me or just his style in general? Thanks for replying :-)

What Guys Said 2

• dats weird. I've personally always left the noise makin to da gurl

• Den...ENJOY!

• I definitely think he's genuinely doing it..so I presume he is very turned on..he must just be a highly sexed guy who gets turned on very easily methinks!!

• Yea I'm pretty sure I understand. its weird to me. but maybe he had a gurl that liked it haha or maybe he jus gets REALLY turned on by u

• Show Older
  • There's also the chance that he doesn't know how to circular breathe and he just starts huffing to get air because you take his breath away, which is not a bad thing at all.

I'd say its probably a combination of both to an extent though

• Haha, I take his breath away?! Ah thank you :-)!

What Girls Said 1

• Haha. my boyfriend moans a little. I think its funny. and it helps me know he's feeling good and I'm turning him on.