Appropriate age/ to lose your virginity?

I know its different for different people, but what would you say would be the youngest age to lose it without it being inappropriate? or how old do... Show More

the guy in question is someone I really care about and can see a great future with, I'm really comfortable with I'm and trust him alot... I (and him of course) just... REALLY WANT TO HAVE SEX...

Most Helpful Opinion

• There is no "appropriate" age. In some societies it was apparently your early teens.

Nowadays it's when YOU are damn good and ready.

The youngest "appropriate" age I'd say would be where it's legal to give your consent to sex in your area. Otherwise your partner can get in deep trouble especially if he/she is of legal age.

I don't think it's weird to be a virgin at any age IF that is your choice.

I was 23. I didn't want to have to wait that long. I thought I would have had to wait much longer.

I've met some people - "mama's girl" etc. in their forties I think they are still virgins. One in particular, my wife told me that when they were in college she showed the other girl a Playgirl just to show what a naked man looked like - she had no idea! So we're all 40'ish. I'm sure she is.

Same with an ex girlfriend of mine.

How long do you have to be in a relationship? Until you both (not just one) think you're ready.

No set time IMHO. I would have wanted to boink certain classmates the first chance I got. Never had the chance.

Bottom line: there probably are no wrong answers.