Wide hips + flat butt OR narrow hips + bubble butt - you decide.

which do you like more?

obviously some women have both, but most usually don't. usually they have either big hips or a bubble butt/big butt. some have neither, but we aren't talking about them right now. (not that they aren't sexy too :)

and by hips I mean the actual bone structure, not fat deposits, love handles, or muscle, which may all be very sexy sometimes, but are nonetheless not hip bones.

here are some pics/YouTube vids to give you some visual evidence to consider ;)

narrow hips/big butt or bubble butt

link

link

link

link

link

wider hips and flatter butt

link

link

link

link

link

whats the verdict?

This question has a poll!

• Wide hips and flat butt Vote A
  • Narrow hips and big butt/bubble butt Vote B

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• im into girls, I'm bisexual so its not just what I think looks better (because I think many bodies types can look attractive) but what I'm personally attracted to, like what turns me on more I guess...is the wide hips and flat butt. I have that shape too, but that's irrelevant, because I do find big butts attractive sometimes. they can be really sexy. regardless, its so true that you do walk around sometimes and see all these girls who have very boyish hips from the front and then they turn around and bam O.o this huge ass behind them lol

for some girls it isn't as obvious, their hips aren't wide, but less narrow than some other girls, more of a straight up and down or balanced look with a less defined waist, along with a big butt.

in any case I think big hips are sexy as hell and extremely feminine. I don't get that with big butts - they can be sexy for sure, but I've heard some people say things like "women are supposed to have curves" in reference to a big butt or say that big butts look like womens butts. I'm not personally offended at all, because its not that serious, but it doesn't make sense. tons of men have big, round, muscular asses. I live in one of the gayest parts of town (and I love it) and I see men in assless chaps and sh*t all the time. I also used to work as a waitress at a drag restaurant. drag queens can have nice, big asses too but they almost never have curvy feminine hips. lol its an odd comparison but its true. big butts or shapely bubble butts are not something specifically feminine in nature. men have them too and pretty often from what I see. theyre all nice, but not specifically feminine. curvy hips are feminine and help biologically in childbirth, breasts are feminine, etc. just a point always in the back of my mind when someone talks about this lol

i love curvy hips with a flat butt or a big butt, doesn't matter. there's something about a flat butt that I find attractive, seems tighter or something. I also like big jiggly butts. I know of course there are super flat butts on bodies that I don't find attractive just like there are ginormous, cottage cheese asses on bodies that I also don't find attractive. there are extremes in everything.

What Girls Said 2

• Even the girls with the "flatter" butts you posted still have an ass. Not even close to flat.

I, unfortunately, have wider hips and a flatter butt. I think narrow hips and a bubble butt look better.

• wide hips are the best!

• I don't think your examples are very good... but I'd probably rather have B. On the other hand, what about the hip-to-waist ratio thing? Option A is more likely to win there.

• well I think all the flat butt ones you can see since they are shaking their asses in the camera lol and shakira doesn't have a big ass at all - just wide because of her hips and I thought you could tell in the pic. I had one of mariah carey but the link failed. up top, there's tyra banks and gabriel union (the second 2 are gabrielle, so you see her hips from front and her butt from the side). again, pretty famous people. and the others are shaking butt in camera again. lol

• I just feel like some of them belong in the other category or seem pretty neutral, and some of them you can't even see both the hips and the butt. But again, maybe it's just me.

• how are they not consistent? I tried to get different sizes of each body type if that's what you mean. its cool, just curious

• Show Older

What Guys Said 1

• I meant A if I really cared. Why the hell did you have a different order in poll from the links provided? Boo... oh well. Still just move one to A. But in the end "no preference"

• It's OK, I should have actually read it lol. It's just an HCI thing

• sorry bro didn't even think about that lol good point.