What are good things to say during phone sex?

First of all I am over 18 and I want to have phone sex with my boyfriend, also over 18. We're long distance. We've done it once and it was cool but... Show More

also, we're both 22, in case you were wondering about maturity

Most Helpful Opinion

• On another post a girl was playing a game where her and her boyfriends text message each other sexy and naughty questions. So anyway you don't have to text these questions; you can say them to him directly. Here is a copy of what I said earlier to the other girl.

Where is the next place you want to do it? What kind of oil do you want to be covered in the next time we do it? What lingerie do you want me to wear under my clothes at work tomorrow while I am thinking of you all day long? Besides me what else is on your menu? If we could be alone together anywhere in the world where would you take me? How will you take my next breath away? Which part of me tastes the best? If you could lick me all over, where would you start? Where would you save for last? I’ve been a naughty little girl; what is my punishment? What is next on your list of things to do? What is the craziest position we can do? If you were to wrap me up in saran wrap, which parts of me would you leave exposed, and what would you do to me next? What do you dream about? What provocative lingerie would you like to see on me? What is your idea of the hottest steamiest most passionate kiss?

If I could tie you up so you can’t move then tickle you, where would you want to be tickled? If you could tie me up, where would you tickle me? If I handcuffed all four of your arms and legs to a bed, what would you want me to do to you? What would you do to me? What object do you like to be spanked with? If I was a sexy heroine, how would you want my seductive and provocative uniform to be designed? If I was a sexy heroine, what super powers would you want me to have? What sexy costume do you want me to wear for Halloween? If I was a sorceress what spell would you like for me to cast on you? If we were billionaires, how would we spend the money together? If I was a sexy female athlete, what sport would you want me to play? If I was a sexy goddess in the pantheon of sex gods, what would I be the goddess of? If you were to give me a breast massage, how would you give it to me? What is the sluttiest outfit you can think of? If we were at a playboy centerfold photo shoot, what props and little embellishments would you want me to have, what would be the theme, and what angles do you want to take the photos?

What is your favorite hairstyle? What color would you like me to die my hair? (hopefully he will understand that you are not talking about the hair on your head) Get him to say the word “fire crotch” and give hints that you want to die your hair pink or red. If you could body paint me everywhere, how would you want me to be painted? (hopefully he gets the hint that the only thing you are wearing is obviously paint)