God I want to have sex! But Can't

Alright so I'm an 18yearold virgin and have just finished my first semester through college. hs was't too tough I only had two opportunities to have sex (2 ex's) and held back. I want to wait for marriage and save such a special thing for my future wife, but I'm just getting tortured out here in college. in 4 months I've hooked up with 8 girls, all who were ready at any point to have sex, some very close and I had to stop it. It really sux I feel like I'm getting torn between keeping and losing it. I want to get it over with and enjoy it with the girls and part of me still wants to hold out. I have done oral. and when I tell girls they think I'm 100% lying because by now I'm really experienced in pleasuring a girl and giving her orgasms and what not but I've never had real sex. what do I do? what would you do in my situation?

Most Helpful Girl

• try hang in there. just ask yourself this. what if you decide to just go for it and eventually get married and go on your honeymoon... will it be as special as if it were the first time?

not really. it'll feel like you've done it before and whether you want to or not... you're always going to think of you're first time and who was your first time when you do IT.

so if you're willing to try and wait... be strong and good luck! :)