God I want to have sex! But Can't

Alright so I'm an 18yearold virgin and have just finished my first semester through college. hs was't too tough I only had two opportunities to have sex (2 ex's) and held back. I want to wait for marriage and save such a special thing for my future wife, but I'm just getting tortured out here in college. in 4 months I've hooked up with 8 girls, all who were ready at any point to have sex, some very close and I had to stop it. It really sux I feel like I'm getting torn between keeping and losing it. I want to get it over with and enjoy it with the girls and part of me still wants to hold out. I have done oral. and when I tell girls they think I'm 100% lying because by now I'm really experienced in pleasuring a girl and giving her orgasms and what not but I've never had real sex. what do I do? what would you do in my situation?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• try hang in there. just ask yourself this. what if you decide to just go for it and eventually get married and go on your honeymoon... will it be as special as if it were the first time?

not really. it'll feel like you've done it before and whether you want to or not... you're always going to think of you're first time and who was your first time when you do IT.

so if you're willing to try and wait... be strong and good luck! :)

What Girls Said 5

• WAIT! I'm a virgin waiting for marriage and I know that its really hard, but it will be SO worth it when your getting married and you can tell her that you waited for her! and hopefully she will have waited for you (if that's what you want)... I can tell you that there are not a lot of guy with the self control and will power to wait, you have already made it pretty far which shows your self control, don't give it up now to a random girl or an ex wait till you find the right girl-your wife! I hope you find a wonderful girl to marry!

• you are welcome,you deserve a great girl!

• thanx =)

• Try to hang in there. Once you give up your virginity, you can never get it back. It's a one time thing. Sure, it's bothersome and you want to get it over with, but give it a special girl in the future, your future wife. That's what I'm doing anyways, I'm the same age as you, and I'm waiting for that one guy, my future husband. I grew up in a really religious family, both my parents waited until they were married before they decided to have my brothers and i. So, basically, that what I have to say.

But still, it's up to you.

• Have sex.

• you just do what you feel is right, I'm 17 and I wanted to wait for the right one and I did, you have to do what makes you happy. waiting won't kill you but I can understand where you're coming from, you want to but you don't. as you said you have done other things, so you can continue doing other things, or take it to the next level. in the end it's your decision, and only you can figure out what you wanna do.

• What if you get married when you are 45 or even 50? Are you holding back because of religious reasons or because of your morals?

• a little bit of both. like I am religious and understand god's view but it's not as big of a deal as trying to save myself for that "dream" girl who's great andhopfully has little to no partners as well

What Guys Said 4

• I'd say just have sex already. It's really a lot of fun. Why would you wait?

If you want to wait till marriage for religious reasons, I respect that, but you should probably consult a priest about how to achieve that.

• Dude its your life live it how you want to, your in college so you have your sh*t together, its not like this is a decision that has the potential to mess up your life in any way. So if you want to get laid and your able to DO IT! Because after your divorced (50% chance of that happening) and 40 and too old to get any ass you'll remember all those girls in college you passed up on.

• A buddy of mine in college told me about his first time. He hooked up with some girl at a party. They didn't have a committed relationship and he left feeling like sex wasn't all that impressive and hollow.

Personally, my wife and I both waited until we were married and it was as fulfilling as I expected, perhaps more so. It is so nice to be together and know we aren't being compared to any past partners. We have figured it out together.

So my belief is that it is a good thing to save it for a committed, trusting, loving relationship, even if you don't wait for marriage. You will be less likely to regret it.

• Only ever kissed other girls. My wife and I dated on and off in high school and college, but we got married when I was 23.

• how far had you gone with other girls before you slept with your wife? also when did you get married?

• Dude. You're a guy. It's not like you're having a hymen busted. You're going to regret not enjoying your life in college - it's the ONLY time in life that you'll have such chick abundance.