Is my penis big, small or average?

hey there. I am 16 years old with a circumcised penis. it is 2.5 inch when flaccid, and just under 6 inches when erect. I would like to know if my dick is big, small or just average, and please be honest, I don't want people tryin to make me feel good or anything like dat

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• it is small. not close to the average penis.

• I agree 10000% with trukita

• You sound like an idiot. 6in is very average and not at all small. You make yourself sound bad by insinuating that you know what all the dicks in your neighborhood look like. And no one said anything about what kind of knowledge teens have. Everyone knows that teens are often sexually active.

• Manybe I haven't seen an average dick before. in my neighborhood. because all then round 7-8 inches. for you dsire info. and teens kno more than you wuld wnat to kno.

• Show Older

What Girls Said 3

• No girl cares what your penis looks like flaccid. 6in is a decent, average size. Nothing to worry about.

• one of my bf's has a dick like that. it is around that big. it's cute because I can play with it.

• K.lol.

what does that mean?is that good or bad?

• averageeeeeee

What Guys Said 3

• Do these pants make my butt look big?

Be honest. I won't get mad. We both know I've gained a little weight.

Do these pants make me look fatter than my khakis? I hate the way those make my thighs look.

Why are you hesitating? I only want your honest opinion. I know you look at other girls' butts, so just be honest with me.

Do these pants make my butt look big?

• you can easily search

this question and see

that you my friend have

a little penis

• Dead average, bro

• Ignore bueatychick48 , she's a teenager, she probably hasn't seen many.