It freaking hurt! Baaaadd...Waah!

Well me and my boyfriend had sex for the first time...well wouldn't really call that embarrassing situation 'sex'.

I mean..he couldn't even barely get the head of his d*** in me without me screaming! It felt like I was being punched in the vag! He was going in slowly but I had to tell him to stop, the condom be bought was not well lubricated and neither was I. Things got a little awkward afterward and I could tell he was disappointed..but so was I. I didn't expect mind blowing orgasms right there but at least have him go inside me all the way! Sheesh -___- I wonder if its just because it was the first time and I'm really tight or if I have some sort of condition where sex is always going to hurt. =/

Most Helpful Girl

• it is normal for sex to be painfull the first time. But the condom without lube isn't helping.

Try more foreplay, Maybe buy some lube.

I don't think there is anything wrong with you. If it is your first time, it can be more painfull if you are nervous because you are tense. try to relax.

• Yus the condom he got was so not..lubey enough. It was practically dry the second time he entered me. Yikes damn that hurt, which condoms are the best and are super slick?