• Ask
  • myTake

Girls, does getting hit or kicked in the vagina hurt?

I was watching a video on YouTube of a compilation of a female friend hitting another female friend in the vagina, of course with at least underwear on, nothing naked. And like there were many different occurrences of many different groups of friends doing this to another friend. So I am curious does it hurt and what's the joy of hitting your friend in the vagina? Like is it funny to do that? Since us guys know it hurts so much for us, most of us don't do that.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Yep, especially if they nail you right in the pubic bone, lol. =[ One of my friends and I used to have this ongoing war between us in high school where we'd catch the other unawares with a hard punch to the t*ts, haha. Of course it hurt, but we went back and forth with the revenge thing for it for a while by doing it to the other for doing it to us previously. One time she punched me and it was a particularly rough one, so I took it a step further and punched her right in the vag when she was laying on the floor with her knees bent. She was laying on the floor with a cup of ice between her legs for like 45 minutes after that, groaning about it because I'd hit the bone and it hurt really bad. I guess she had a pretty gnarly bruise later. But us being us, of course she eventually got me back, lol, and it DOES really hurt.

What Girls Said 15

• For me, it's uncomfortable... but not necessarily that bad. I have a high tolerance to pain, though. It sucks when it hits the clit really hard, though. :/

• Yes it does. Getting hit on the boobs hurts a lot too.

• Yup, lots :o(

• you have some experience in this? lol

• Haha yeahh... soccer in 7th grade. NOT fun!

• ow lol, I still can't imagine it hurting more than a kick in the balls, but I'm sure it still hurts.

• idk, never gotten kicked or anything there.

• I think getting hit of kicked anywhere hurts.

• I've been kicked square in the vagina. I was in the fetal position on the floor for about 10 minutes. I couldn't breathe for the pain.

• The clitoris has like, 5000 nerves in it or something crazy, so um, yeeeah. It hurts just a bit. xD

• A LOT. Seriously, it hurts like hell. Those people got issues or something lol

• Haha oh wow. Well it hurts to get hit or kicked anywhere. Leg, boob, eye, vagina. I have never been purposely hit or kicked there...neither have my friends...so I'm guessing you found a couple of crazy girls.

• um yeah. it hurts. a lot.

• Yes it does hurt..

• Once when I was snowboarding, I sat down to adjust my boot and I sat down ontop of my snowboard, right on my vagina lip. IT HURT LIKE A MOTHERF***ERRRRRR. omg I was in so much pain

• Women can actually get a pelvic infection if they get hit hard enough and die.

• I've rammed my vagina into the edges of countertops before accidentally and I swear I obliterated my uterus. It hurtsssss. And it's not funny at all.I would never jokingly hit a girl friend of mine in the vag. Or boobs. That's a potentially harmful thing to do.

• what does it feel like?

• Like you can't have a baby anymore. It's painful.

• It hurts to get hit or kicked anywhere on the body. I have never had anyone purposely kick me there so not sure what kind of people would do that.

What Guys Said 3

• I dated a girl who was one of those chicks who was obsessesd with guy geting hit in the balls. It like turned her on oe something, she was really weird about it too. She started to hit me her and there and eventually i told her it was a turn off and that i was just going to stop calling her. Well, one day we were just finnishing up having sex and i was laying in bed andshe was standing next to the bed naked. From where i was laying i was in the perfect position to smack her vag straight up between her legs in an upward motion. Needless to say i got some serious payback. I let my arm hang off the edge of the bed and as soon as she moved in position i nailed her bare naked pussy. She screamed and fell over. She said " you can't just do that! It hurts us too! O replied "then why do you get so much pleasure from seing guys get hit there" she really had nothing to say. I broke up a while ago, but she randomly called me and we talked like friends, but i did tell her that her obsession with seing men get sexually assaulted was a major turn off. But i have to admit, karate choping her pussy full force was better than sex. Mainly because she got a taste of her own medicine.

• one day my friend and her friend had a cuntbusting compitition. from my point it looked kinda funny but she was in pain for a couple days and her vagina was brusied and her clit swelled. she couldn't masterbate for a week, she was finally able to finger herself but when she cummed she said it was excruciating. she finally got back to normal. so I guess it does really hurt but she also told me it turned her on

• I guess it would. It's more sensitive (and probably has more nerve-endings) than other parts of the body. Just like a guy's d***.