Girls, does getting hit or kicked in the vagina hurt?

I was watching a video on YouTube of a compilation of a female friend hitting another female friend in the vagina, of course with at least underwear... Show More

Most Helpful Girl

• Yep, especially if they nail you right in the pubic bone, lol. =[ One of my friends and I used to have this ongoing war between us in high school where we'd catch the other unawares with a hard punch to the t*ts, haha. Of course it hurt, but we went back and forth with the revenge thing for it for a while by doing it to the other for doing it to us previously. One time she punched me and it was a particularly rough one, so I took it a step further and punched her right in the vag when she was laying on the floor with her knees bent. She was laying on the floor with a cup of ice between her legs for like 45 minutes after that, groaning about it because I'd hit the bone and it hurt really bad. I guess she had a pretty gnarly bruise later. But us being us, of course she eventually got me back, lol, and it DOES really hurt.