Girls, does getting hit or kicked in the vagina hurt?

I was watching a video on YouTube of a compilation of a female friend hitting another female friend in the vagina, of course with at least underwear on, nothing naked. And like there were many different occurrences of many different groups of friends doing this to another friend. So I am curious does it hurt and what's the joy of hitting your friend in the vagina? Like is it funny to do that? Since us guys know it hurts so much for us, most of us don't do that.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 16

What Guys Said 2

• Selected as most helpful

Yep, especially if they nail you right in the pubic bone, lol. =[ One of my friends and I used to have this ongoing war between us in high school where we'd catch the other unawares with a hard punch to the t*ts, haha. Of course it hurt, but we went back and forth with the revenge thing for it for a while by doing it to the other for doing it to us previously. One time she punched me and it was a particularly rough one, so I took it a step further and punched her right in the vag when she was laying on the floor with her knees bent. She was laying on the floor with a cup of ice between her legs for like 45 minutes after that, groaning about it because I'd hit the bone and it hurt really bad. I guess she had a pretty gnarly bruise later. But us being us, of course she eventually got me back, lol, and it DOES really hurt.

• 37d

A LOT. Seriously, it hurts like hell. Those people got issues or something lol

• I've been kicked square in the vagina. I was in the fetal position on the floor for about 10 minutes. I couldn't breathe for the pain.

• For me, it's uncomfortable... but not necessarily that bad. I have a high tolerance to pain, though. It sucks when it hits the clit really hard, though. :/

• Once when I was snowboarding, I sat down to adjust my boot and I sat down ontop of my snowboard, right on my vagina lip. IT HURT LIKE A MOTHERF***ERRRRRR. omg I was in so much pain

• Yup, lots :o(

• ow lol, I still can't imagine it hurting more than a kick in the balls, but I'm sure it still hurts.

• Haha yeahh... soccer in 7th grade. NOT fun!

• you have some experience in this? lol

• Women can actually get a pelvic infection if they get hit hard enough and die.

• The clitoris has like, 5000 nerves in it or something crazy, so um, yeeeah. It hurts just a bit. xD

• Haha oh wow. Well it hurts to get hit or kicked anywhere. Leg, boob, eye, vagina. I have never been purposely hit or kicked there...neither have my friends...so I'm guessing you found a couple of crazy girls.

• Yes it does. Getting hit on the boobs hurts a lot too.

• I think getting hit of kicked anywhere hurts.

• um yeah. it hurts. a lot.

• I've rammed my vagina into the edges of countertops before accidentally and I swear I obliterated my uterus. It hurtsssss. And it's not funny at all.

I would never jokingly hit a girl friend of mine in the vag. Or boobs. That's a potentially harmful thing to do.

• Like you can't have a baby anymore. It's painful.

• what does it feel like?

• It hurts to get hit or kicked anywhere on the body. I have never had anyone purposely kick me there so not sure what kind of people would do that.

• Yes it does hurt..

• idk, never gotten kicked or anything there.

• 37d

one day my friend and her friend had a cuntbusting compitition. from my point it looked kinda funny but she was in pain for a couple days and her vagina was brusied and her clit swelled. she couldn't masterbate for a week, she was finally able to finger herself but when she cummed she said it was excruciating. she finally got back to normal. so I guess it does really hurt but she also told me it turned her on

• I guess it would. It's more sensitive (and probably has more nerve-endings) than other parts of the body. Just like a guy's d***.