Girls, does getting hit or kicked in the vagina hurt?

I was watching a video on YouTube of a compilation of a female friend hitting another female friend in the vagina, of course with at least underwear on, nothing naked. And like there were many different occurrences of many different groups of friends doing this to another friend. So I am curious does it hurt and what's the joy of hitting your friend in the vagina? Like is it funny to do that? Since us guys know it hurts so much for us, most of us don't do that.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yep, especially if they nail you right in the pubic bone, lol. =[ One of my friends and I used to have this ongoing war between us in high school where we'd catch the other unawares with a hard punch to the t*ts, haha. Of course it hurt, but we went back and forth with the revenge thing for it for a while by doing it to the other for doing it to us previously. One time she punched me and it was a particularly rough one, so I took it a step further and punched her right in the vag when she was laying on the floor with her knees bent. She was laying on the floor with a cup of ice between her legs for like 45 minutes after that, groaning about it because I'd hit the bone and it hurt really bad. I guess she had a pretty gnarly bruise later. But us being us, of course she eventually got me back, lol, and it DOES really hurt.