Do sisters all have similar vaginas?

Okay so I did my girlfriends sister once before I did her and their vaginas were like the same. I have a friend with twin sisters and their vaginas are basically the same. Finally I played a truth or dare game as a kid with sisters who were 2 years apart and they had the same kind of vagina too. I mean can one sister be an innie and the other be an outie? Or are sisters genetically set up to have similar vaginas.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• its genetics, so of course there similar! I have 2 older sisters and ours are similar

What Girls Said 6

• I'm not interested in my sisters' vaginas. Thank you.

• Thank you ghetto fabulous, why bother answering?

• Show Older
    • Ok ghetto queen, far from butthurt. I asked a question, and you answered without an answer. It's a waste of my time. Go shake your ass somewhere else.

• Calling me ghetto isn't hurting my feelings. & your question was flat out stupid.

• do dads and sons have the same penis and penis size?

• no

• Show Older
    • 2 SISTERS LEARN TO F***ING READ

• i know how to f***ing read dumbass... go back to school and learn anatomy because obviously you do not know enough vaginas to say sisters look the same idiot. this is such a dumb question literally. maybe a girl should f*** you and your brother and maybe your dad too just to see then ask if they all are the same.

• lol weird question. F***if I know, I don't ask my sisters to let me look at their vags so I can compare o_O. It would make sense though, due to genetics and all.

• Um it's kind of weird you're seeing so many sister vaginas but no. I have a sister and we have different builds.

• Not really it just happens? Nudity isn't a big deal. So you and your sister have different p******?

• If yes genetics, if not genetics.

• it seems like you'd lknow this more than anyone else, since youve seen three sets of sisters and most sisters have only seen.. one..

What Guys Said 3

• I would guess there is range. I know for a fact brothers can have significantly different penises - someone I know tells me her younger son who is 6 is practically bigger then his 9 year old brother.

• For such a liberal website with a bunch of young contributors, I am shocked at the negative responses and attacks at the QA. I in no way interpreted this to be anything but a legitimate question. I have two sisters myself and have obviously seen them naked from time to time through out life and they were similar yes.

• Thank you for your decent response.

• If its a younger sister than yes usually they will be smaller. Hmm too bad my gfs sister is 16 lol!

• NOT SMALLER I SAID SIMILAR. LEARN TO READ