Boob size & areola .

I have D cup boobs, but quite small areola. In act, they aren't a whole lot larger than a guys areola would be. They are light pink as well. Are these a turn off? Should big boobs also have big areola to match?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• I've never cared much for areola size in general. Preferably I would like them larger then mine as most girls tend to have larger then guys but it still ain't that big of a deal

What Guys Said 11

• on the contrary , I prefer it that way :)

• I know a girl whose boobs are absolutely more than a handful size. 40E cup. The girl is sexy-hot. But she has small areolas. Do I care? F*** NO!

• Big boobs do not need big areolas to match. Small areolas are not a turn off at all provided the nipples are of average size and not unduly small. D cup itself is a big sex booster and no one will even notice a small areola. You are anonymous now otherwise you will have a long list of admirers.

• Do you know the name of a model with similar sized boobs and areola? Would be easier to opine with a visual.

But generally speaking, Ds are fabulous!

• A few guys will hate what you've got, a few will like ONLY what you've got, and the vast majority won't care all that much either way, as long as they get to put their face in your boobs! :)

• Nope, guys like boobs ... period :)

• In a perfect world, the areola would match the size the breast, but it's not a deal breaker.

• Boobs, like all other body parts, come in an infinite variety as do our tastes. I think it sounds like you have exceptional breasts and I would suggest you thank your lucky stars you're nicely endowed and enjoy them.

• hey can you add and your boobs sound nice

• They sound perfect to me!

• big areola is a turn off for me.

What Girls Said 3

• my areola are much bigger than my BFs !

• Guys don't really care I don't think about areola size. I think they prefer big t*ts and any areola rather than tiny t*ts.

• im DD and I have large areolas. be lucky you have small ones. they make your boobs look horrible! that's why I'm getting mine reduced. by the way guys are different for what they perfer. as long as YOU are happy than be confident in what you have :)

• I understand how you feel, but honestly, I'd bet that your breasts are perfectly attractive just the way they are. Yeah, a few guys don't like big areolas, but some guys like ONLY large areolas. The vast majority like ANY areolas, or just don't have an opinion either way.