I want to have sex with my ex boyfriend?

I want to have sex with my ex boyfriend. I want to have sex with him because I love him and I want him to be my first. I just want to have sex with him once with him cause I want him to be my first. But here is the thing he has a girlfriend (who was his ex when we were going out). After we broke up when we were still close as friend he would tell me he wants to have sex with me. But then we kind of drifted apart. But recently we are back as friends but not so close yet. So I am going to take time before I say anything. But when asked about his girlfriend he says he doesn't love her he is just with her for the hell of it (but maybe he is saying tht so I won't feel bad. So I really don't knw). Guys are so confusing.So my main question is tht if I ask will it break the friendship we are beginning to have?When he told he wants to have sex cause he wanted to be my first?I am thinking of telling him that I love our friendship and I want to keep it but I was thinking and I want him to be my first and that we will just have it once. is the good enough. I want to have it cause I am sure. I just don't know how to come out and say it.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• DON'T sleep with this guy. At least not yet.It's sweet, reallly touching, that you want to give this guy your virginity because you love him. But I don't think he loves you back all that much, and I doubt he's prepared to love anyone yet.We should all stay on good terms with our exes, but his terms seem to be *too* good. When he's not with you he's with her, when he's not with her he's with you--it's not fair to either of you.If you're determined to give your virginity to this guy, do it only after he's committed to you, exclusively, for a good while. Otherwise, if he pulls away afterward, it'll hurt--REALLY hurt--more than it should.

What Guys Said 1

• ok bad bad bad, don't have sex with him so he can be your first, If you had sex before and just wanted a quick f*** then MAYBE, but it's your first, to some guy that doesn't care about you (he's only saying he wants to have sex with you JUST to have sex with you, nothing more...do you really want you're first time to be soooo...lame? ps. having sex one time USUALLY leads to more emotions...leading to more drama...leading to YOU getting hurt...not cool.

What Girls Said 5

• dont tell him that cause that once turns into more and he has a girlfriend so that's kinda whorish

• i don't think you should have sex with this guy. you should do it with someone who's urs and urs only, someone you can trust and is in an exclusive relationship with. Giving up ur virginity, is like giving up sacred part of you and once it's gone...there's no turning back. Therefore you wouldn't want to give it up to this guy since you guys are no longer together. Don't you deserve better than this? ... another thing you should remember, is that, "you will never 4get ur 1st!" That guy sounds like he just wants to get in ur pants and nothing else, don't let him con you into getting to bed with him.Do the right thing and make the right choice!

• personally, I woudnt loose my virginity over a one time thing! its a waste of time in your life even though your for sure! its like standing in line at a concert and then finally approaching the ticket booth to find out your ticket is fake! its not the same senerio but the point being its a waste of energy and use of your body for one nite with a guy temporarily in your life by all means wait for the nxt one it mite just be the one! just work on your self control for the time being!

• Well, I personally think that if you broke up, and he has a girlfrend, that you should not have sex with him. It's wrong, and what would happen if you got pregnant? The baby wouldn't even have a father... But, that's just my opinion.

• It is not wrong, nor is it right. She is over 18 so it is legal. Beyond that her personal moral code dictates right or wrong. Secondly, all babies have fathers. Those fathers may not be available too the mother or child, but they did exist. I don't have a big problem with occasional sex between friends, probably a more male attitude. I am more troubled by america's fear of everything sexual.

• I don't think you should do it. You are no longer together and he has a girl friend. I would leave it and not tell him. It is not fair on his girl friend if you do. You wouldn't like to be cheated on so don't do it to someone else.The other reason not to go there is because it will ruin your friendship. You can't have sex with someone then carry things on as normal.You also still love him so I don't think you should do it for that reason because you will end up getting hurt because he may not want to get back with you and you may get your hopes up.You are still very young and have plenty of time to have your 1st time. I would wait until you meet someone else who is special and do it with them.