I want to have sex with my ex boyfriend?

I want to have sex with my ex boyfriend. I want to have sex with him because I love him and I want him to be my first. I just want to have sex with him once with him cause I want him to be my first. But here is the thing he has a girlfriend (who was his ex when we were going out). After we broke up when we were still close as friend he would tell me he wants to have sex with me. But then we kind of drifted apart. But recently we are back as friends but not so close yet. So I am going to take time before I say anything. But when asked about his girlfriend he says he doesn't love her he is just with her for the hell of it (but maybe he is saying tht so I won't feel bad. So I really don't knw). Guys are so confusing.

So my main question is tht if I ask will it break the friendship we are beginning to have?

When he told he wants to have sex cause he wanted to be my first?

I am thinking of telling him that I love our friendship and I want to keep it but I was thinking and I want him to be my first and that we will just have it once. is the good enough.

I want to have it cause I am sure. I just don't know how to come out and say it.

Most Helpful Guy

• DON'T sleep with this guy. At least not yet.

It's sweet, reallly touching, that you want to give this guy your virginity because you love him. But I don't think he loves you back all that much, and I doubt he's prepared to love anyone yet.

We should all stay on good terms with our exes, but his terms seem to be *too* good. When he's not with you he's with her, when he's not with her he's with you--it's not fair to either of you.

If you're determined to give your virginity to this guy, do it only after he's committed to you, exclusively, for a good while. Otherwise, if he pulls away afterward, it'll hurt--REALLY hurt--more than it should.