Straight guys who like their gfs to use a strap on, on them?

I have dated men and this one guy who I was getting to like told me that he always wanted to have his girl put on a strap on and sex him in the... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• thing is, regardless of your sexual orientation, good anal play just feels good. we all have our bums wired the same way, and if you do it right for a man (or a woman), it is pleasurable.

for some people, it's something they want to try, for others not really. again, some people like breaking taboos, others like rules. personal choice.

as one guy here said, people have fetishes. just that. I love high heels, for instance.

btw male anal play, there's a technique called prostate massage. basically it's an analogy to women g-spot massage, and it makes a man come way over his head and have full-body orgasms one wouldn't even think were humanly possible. you might want to google it, if your man is into anal play, he'll just love it.

for me, a strapon is is too much ;) no way, but I once got a prostate massager out of curiosity, and wow, it used to give me hell of a ride.

when you start having a full body orgasm without shooting a single drop and it lasts.. and lasts.. and lasts.. you know you're having a time of your life.

having a toy up my butt is not something I want to brag about to my friends, but hell, the fun was definitely worth it.

added benefit is that prostate massage makes man shoot bigger loads, have stronger orgasms and better erection. the whole thing started as a medical procedure that got popular a few years ago and went mainstream.

you'd probably score like a hundred points from your guy if you just knew about it.