Women, would you mind if you saw a man with an erection on a nude beach?

women, would you mind if you saw a guy with an erection on a nude beach. Is it bad for you to see one or is it no big deal as long as the guy isn't masturbating? Or is it a guys idea that erections on a nude beach are bad? I want your opinion on this.

Most Helpful Girl

• I went to a nude beach with a male friend of mine. I was surprised how fast we both stripped down. It was actually a turn on to be completely nude in front of so many men. Anyway, I really enjoyed checking out all the men. I asked john if he wanted to go for a walk along the water, so we did. As we were walking I told him I thought it was cute to watch his penis swing back and forth as he walked. It must have turned him on that I was checking him out because he started to grow. He started to get embarrassed, but I told him It didn't bother me. As we kept walking he continued to get a full erection. I was a little surprised how much he grew. It was about 7 inches and stood straight out from his body. As he walked you could tell it wanted to bounce around, but was too hard. As we walked past other women they would just smile. When we got back to our blanket he had to lay on his back with his penis still at full mast. The two girls laying next to us were also enjoying the show. Since their was nobody else around us except the two girls, I told him If he had to take care of himself it was fine. He looked a little surprised at first, but when he thought I had closed my eyes he started to stroke himself.

• It is interesting that if there is a woman with the guy, the women seem less threatened by an erection and that younger women are more understanding than an older woman!

• He jerked off on the beach ?

• I've seen guys jerking off on nude beaches several times; one time I was walking a path behind two guys sitting on a towel next to each other one of them was jerking off the other. They must have heard me walk by because they stopped. I didn't care just kept walking. If guys want to jerk off on a nude beach I just don't look (as long as they're being relatively discreet). What do you expect on a nude beach; nudity is usually sexual when there are d***s and t*ts and pussies visible.