• Ask
  • myTake

Guys - do you remember the first blowjob you ever got?

What was your first blowjob like? How old were you/the girl? Was there a special location it took place? How did your first blowjob compare to others you've received?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• I was 19 and it was in a bathroom at a house party. It was pretty intense, but amazingly so. The flirting and sexual innuendo between a girl and I had reached a boiling point. She was around my age in university like me. BJ's since then haven't stood out as much since. probably cause of the intensity and that we were both sober and that we still stay in touch.

What Guys Said 7

• I was pretty young, and it wasn't a girl.

• Eh. mediorcre at best.. I don't actually remember when the "first time" was.. but it wasn't great. I said she did great but idk... I think it was in my truck. I'm pretty sure actually. And I haven't gotten a decent one since really. I am kinda opposed because of that girl.

• All too well. I was a virgin at the time, and my girlfriend was going at it and as I was about to cum, I told her to stop cause I didn't think she wanted me to come in her mouth. She told me later that next time she wants me to have a full bj, ejaculation and all...problem is that every bj after that has led to sex, so I still have not orgasimed from a bj yet. Lesson to be learned guys, just let her keep going, if she doesn't like come in her mouth, she can always spit.

• Amazing, I was 18. the person giving it was 34. A bathroom, the first was the best.

• Now that is awesome! An older lady who KNOWS what she's doing. No disrespect here, just an observation.

• OH YES! Something like that you just DON'T forget ! Front seat of the car when I was 18. Others I've gotten were good too and seem to get better. Always looking forward to the next one though ...

• It's was awesome. I was 19 and she was 18. It happened at my house in my bed, not really special, but it's a blowjob so it doesn't matter. She blew me for like 20 minutes. F***it was great. It was the best only because it was the first. Gotten other great ones, but I don't know the first one was always the greatest.

• Homecoming junior year high school I was 17. I don't remember I was so drunk but the girl and everyone else who was there told me what happened lol.

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!