I had sex with my mothers step sister (aunt), is that incest?

she's 30 years old, I'm 21, we were joking around about how she isn't really related to me, we were on a trip to dominican with my entire family, it was like 3 am we were just having drinks on the beach chatting. and we ended up skinny dipping, when we were in the water we were pushing each other around and stuff and she grabbed my penis. and immediately apologized saying that she should go, that this was weird and everything. and I started kissing her and we had sex in the shallow water... and since its happend again 4 times.. is this f***ed up, or ..

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

What Girls Said 5

• Are you the same guy who supposedly had sex with his mother?So youur mother is probably upset that you slept with her stepsister?You guys should be on Jerry springer.

• Hmmm.. Springer again?

• I was going to say Maury Povich,but I analyzed the scenario more closely and Jerry seems to be a good fit.Jerry was on my mind from our conversation. :)

• The QA is clearly a troll.I just don't understand all of the incest questions.Im pretty sure there will be some bizarre question concerning sleeping with another relative...tomorrow.

• Nope. She is not your real aunt and she is very young too. If she was like 50 then it would be weird cause she should know better. She is still young and she sees you as just any other guy. As long as you guys do this in secret then it should be fine but your mom might feel a bit awkward if she found out you were doing her sister if you know what I mean LOL.

• No. You are not blood-related to her.

• ...Not incest biologically, but...!

• no ...not at all she's not related to you in blood so it can't counts as incest...ps don't tell your mom I don't think you want the drama on new years AND its kinda f***ed up but in a weird kinky way only because she's your moms step sister

What Guys Said 4