Any advice for a better bj?

Okay, I occasionally give my boyfriend a bj...every couple of days...and I can't ever make him come. Am I bad? I only caused him to do it once and it makes me feel like I'm not doing good enough even though he says I'm amazing. I can make him barely moan...but he does squirm. Any advice or anything I should try?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• 1. First you need to get him turned on - be more aggressive, grab his stuff, slowly massage his balls through his pants, it's important that you act as seductive as possible - the more you're turned on - the more he'll be turned on. Pull his pants down slowly and act as naughty as possible - this is a great turn on.

2. Grab his hand and lick on his fingers slowly before you give him head - just put his middle finger slowly into your mouth and suck on it, up and down, slide it slowly and moan - you have to moan a lot so he feels like a king.

3. As you're licking one finger, slowly start stroking his shaft (penis) with your other hand, you have to be on your knees and he should be standing, look him in the eyes - this way you can see his reactions. You need to love giving him head if you want him to really enjoy it.

4. Most girls make the mistake of being too soft - don't do that, grab his penis tightly and stroke it hard, as you're twisting his shaft with one hand slowly start sucking on the head (the tip) of his penis, curl your tongue around it, twist it in circles, then point it upwards and slowly lick it while you're watching him.

5. Say something like "mmmmm I love it" then smile, smiling is very important - it conveys that you love it. Keep on stroking and sucking harder.

6. Start talking dirty to him, put your hands around his balls and tickle them gently - make sure you are gentle 'cause his balls are very sensitive, as you're tickling, keep on stroking and sucking.

7. Once you see that he's getting closer start stroking harder - and don't even think about slowing down. Scream at him, tell him you want it - tell him where you want it (swallowing will make him go crazy just as you want it) - then as he starts to come, you have 2 options - you can hold his penis or he can hold it - I suggest you let him hold it and squeeze it out.

8. Then hold his penis and stroke it slowly, just as if you were trying to squeeze every last drop out of him into your mouth, give it a few more finishing licks.

9. Then smile at him, open your mouth and show him what you've got in your mouth, smile, then swallow all of it - then look up at him again and open your mouth to show him it's gone. If you REALLY want to learn how to give a blow job then you have to read Jack's Blowjob Lessons ----> link

10. Smile again, believe me he'll love you for it.

Good luck

IceDude

What Guys Said 4

• It's not a problem, maybe that's just the way he is! Does he come if you use your hand instead?

• That's fine to learn all the techniques that you can. However, just have fun. Remember that he's enjoying it immensely and doesn't want it to stop.

• Never a bad idea to watch some porn movies just on oral sex and watch the girls do their tricks there, so you can get an idea as to what movements they are making with their hands, tongue, mouth. Also, lots of tips out there if you google this topic.

• Will you marry me? I work on cars and have lots of money.

Each person to their own but there's a few general guidelines to all you's out there.

So BJ 101:

1. Focus on the head, and don't do the same thing over and over... Be creative.

2. Pretend your darndest that it's fun and your into it. IE: moan, smiling etc..

3. No teeth.

Everything else is personal preference. The best way to give a BJ after you've done it to someone is to ask him what he likes. Saves both of you guys time.

What Girls Said 2

• No your are not bad. All you need to do is observe what your doing. See if there is something wrong that your doing. Then try to fix it. And I you could find or if you can't find what your doing wrong....then heres a tip:...Get him turned on before you give him a bj. Put on some sexy clothes. Make him get a naughty thought about you into his head. Grab it and give and rub it for a few minutes. Then start the action. Get dirty, Kiss it lick it and off course suck on it. You know be creative and if that doesn't work then.....Ask him how would he like you to do it. And maybe then you could get him to come.

Remember you are not bad because your trying to do the best you can. And he should be thank full for it.

• In addition to That-Guy's tutorial:

Don't try to do it all with your mouth, use your hands as well. Don't be afraid to touch his balls and play with them, but be gentle...