How far into your vagina is your G-spot?

I talked to a girl who told me she can reach her's with her finger. Does this mean a penis only like 3 or 3 and a half inches long could stimulate it just fine or is every girl different or was she was lying?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• The G-spot is 1-3 inches into the vagina. It's a different texture, spongy, so you can tell when you feel it. Yes, you can reach it with your fingers. Look it up if you have doubts.

What Girls Said 6

• You can stimulate the G spot with your fingers and it's around 3 in, but I enjoy it most when its even deeper inside. I think there must be another spot way deeper inside because I enjoy that place the most.

• She's not lying. The g-spot is located pretty shallowly inside, on the anterior wall of her vagina. So say you insert a finger or two into a girl and crook them toward yourself and her belly button in a 'come hither' motion, you'll be stroking her g-spot. Of course you can also hit it with your penis during sex, if you angle your thrusts toward her navel in whatever position you choose. The texture is different there, so you should be able to feel it with your fingers. It's like a soft, squishy, sponge-y texture when you press into it, and feels different from the surrounding areas. Her reaction alone may probably let you know you've hit the right spot, lol.

• most defenitley. Girl on top scares me too much. It looks like a lot of fun. But to me its not worth the potential danger. Plus I prefer more intamite ones.

• Yeah, I've heard that too. I'm sure you're fine. If you fractured it, you'd probably know immediately, haha.

• yea but it still can be tricky. Iv heard with a fracture there's a pop and a bruising and excruciating pain. You ever heard of peyronies disease? It feels good when I get hard its straight with no pain. So I'm sure I'm fine.

• Show Older
  • It's near the front. I think the reason girls want big penises is because they give more friction and pressure in the vagina which makes the sex more pleasurable and intense.

• 2-3 inches in towards the front. So yes. Some women don't even know where there g-spot is nor has never climaxed/ squirted and expect for men to please them when they are so uneducated about their bodies. She knows what gets her off so if you want to please her go where she told you to :)

• not sure, but I don't think its that close and I think its different for each girl. and some girls like small penis in terms of length.

• She's lying, we're all lying to you guys because your d***s will never be big enough for us. Also you need to get some implants too I'm tired of flat-chested men trying to make themselves feel better - not good enough - try harder. Lol

• i guess il just pay for it then.

What Guys Said 3

• Yes you can stimulate the g spot with fingers.

• The way I heard it is if you put your hand palm up and insert your two middle fingers in the vagina you'll be able to stimulate it. Not entirely sure how true it is, but I think that's fairly accurate from diagrams I've seen.

• If their G-spot was as close as that then girls wouldn't want 7 inch penises, but they do which means that they lie

• yes you do

• but we dont