Can too much masturbation lead to an unsatisfying sex life?

I haven't had sex yet but I masturbate like a lot. But masturbation is getting boring now. Even p*rn gets boring these days. My imagination isn't as wild as it was. And even after taking a few days break from masturbating I don't even ejaculate that much. My come levels aren't even high anymore and I find it hard to become turned on.

Do you think this will effect me when I start having sex? Will I not be able to get turned on as much? Will I not have as much of a satisfying and spicy sex life if masturbation is getting boring, even before I've even started having sex?

Most Helpful Guy

• I just posted a question similar to this in the Sexuality category. Because I hadn't had sex in 11 months and I've been masturbating so frequently (once a day, sometimes twice if I'm bored) when I finally got my P inside a V on New Years Eve I was so used to the hard vigorous strokes of my hands my penis was practically numb inside her p**** and I ended up going flaccid in minutes. It was really embarrassing and she was self conscious it was her fault. My recommendation is cut back to once a week until you don't have to work so hard for it. Right now I'm going to hold off on masturbating for as long as possible and see what it feels like when I finally break.