What is a vagina supposed to taste like?

I'm asking this because my boyfriend tried to go down on me and he didn't like the taste. He said it was like spicy and it stung a little bit like a reaction. Is this normal?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 4

What Guys Said 7

• My boyfriend says my vagina tastes like nothing, really.

But he did say that his fingers smelt like garlic after fingering me once, I had been eating a lot of garlic that week, lol.I was pretty freaked out.

• I don't know, lol I haven't tried.Probably, because what you eat affects the smell of your bodily fluids :)

• So if you were to eat a lot of honey it would smell like honey?

• What do you feed that thing plutonium?

You need that checked. I don't think spicy is a naturally occurring thing in a body.

• You might want to get him checked too. He was licking and tasting it after all.

I ROFL!

• Ok I've been thinking about getting it checked but now I know for sure it's not normal.

• my ex said I was a little salty.. haven't heard anything about tasting spicy but I hear what you eat effects how you taste? I don't know lol

• I don't eat spicy foods! lol

• From what I been told mine taste a little salty...I don't know about the spicy taste tho...

• Selected as most helpful

It's an unusual taste -- and this thing is not food!

I'd say, we don't drink beer for its taste. We drink it, because it gives us a high.

Similarly, when we give a partner oral sex, it's not because of the taste (we do it despite the taste). We do it because it pleasures our partner.

Of course, there are some people who are reluctant about oral sex, and will find any excuse not to give it. Those people, no logic can convince.

• Try to convince him that "taste" is not the issue. We do it because we care for the sexual satisfaction of our partners...

• I think I know what he means because I tasted it and it tastes the same as he does. He obvisouly is just not used to it. What do I do about this?

• Gummy bears!

• tiny bit musky, but honestly, it tastes like skin usually. I don't get any real negative taste, unless she's sweaty, in which case I wouldn't be down there anyway

• Spicy? Are you Indian or Asian? LOL

• You asked.

My lover's tastes like her fresh underarm sweat with a hint of skim milk. She rinses every time she pees by holding her lips open and pouring warm water down her p*ssy between them and never has a hint of that taste unless she has an "oops" during oral sex.

Depending on biology and what you eat, your Vag may be a little more musky but it shouldn't be "spicy" or sting. You may need to work on hygiene. Don't be reluctant to open yourself up and swish around during a shower to clean out any leftovers including pee and semen.

• Find a guy who likes mexican food...

• oh, well then...tell him to suck it up, I don't mean this sexually, if it can be construed as such

• Hmm that's a good one, he does love spicy food so I don't get it.

• Be more hygenic. Make sure to scrub down there and keep the hair to a minimum. It is the least you can do if he is doing you the favor of going down on you.

• I would say the taste is salty and a bit bitter. I hear pineapple juice improves the flavour.

• I shower daily, scrub really well, and it's shaved smooth. I didn't seem to enjoy it anyway but I've heard if the guy knows how to please a woman then it feels really good. He's got no experience with it either.