What is a vagina supposed to taste like?

I'm asking this because my boyfriend tried to go down on me and he didn't like the taste. He said it was like spicy and it stung a little bit like a... Show More

Most Helpful Guy

• It's an unusual taste -- and this thing is not food!

I'd say, we don't drink beer for its taste. We drink it, because it gives us a high.

Similarly, when we give a partner oral sex, it's not because of the taste (we do it despite the taste). We do it because it pleasures our partner.

Of course, there are some people who are reluctant about oral sex, and will find any excuse not to give it. Those people, no logic can convince.

• I think I know what he means because I tasted it and it tastes the same as he does. He obvisouly is just not used to it. What do I do about this?

• Try to convince him that "taste" is not the issue. We do it because we care for the sexual satisfaction of our partners...