• Ask
  • myTake

Why do guys think black women are "size queens"?

it seems to me that many white men think that black women won't date them or like them because they are either size queens or are used to larger... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• who the f*** cares? I don't want those types of guys anyway. I've never met a normal, cute, intelligent white guy in real life who used the term size queen, or obsessed over penis size like the guys here do. I highly doubt these guys whining about it are the guys you would actually want to date in real life. now I think some white guys are insecure about the whole hung black guy thing, though. stereotypes and prejudice and such. there are white guys who don't give a sh*t though. I don't think too many attractive white guys who like black girls are here on gAg. Most of the guys here aren't too into black girls and/or are not attractive. that's my honest opinion. I just think its important to like not let this website skew your perception of men in reality because this isn't a good representation of the general male population, imo. then again, we all have different tastes. this could be the crowd that you want to attract, and that's absolutely fine. I'm just being honest. to answer your question, white people have been stereotyping black sexuality for centuries. this goes back to slavery, for America at least. there were your bucks, mandingos, and jezebels. these stereotypes have stayed with us in one form or another. p*rn today may help perpetuate those images. a lot of p*rn, especially interracial p*rn, is incredibly racist by nature, so it definitely plays on those stereotypes and centuries old fears-turned-modern day fantasies, like the wild, animalistic, black guy with huge d*** and ravenous sexual appetite overtakes vulnerable, attractive, white girl. the same goes for the wanton, black whore. if you do your research about caricatures of african Americans in slave society, stemming from white slave masters fears, and their attempts to justify treatment of slaves as well as to set examples to teach other slaves how to behave, you'll see a lot of the stereotypes of black people today. in some ways, despite tremendous legal triumphs and relative acceptance, very little has changed in the way of how black people are viewed in society. it also doesn't help that "black music" such as conventional rap and hip hop does nothing to combat those stereotypes. in fact, it feeds on them in a way. and coincidentally the people up top in the rap/hip hop industry are white men, and the audience that provides the vast majority of the record sales for this industry are white adolescents and white young adults, white adults. So...logic would tell us that if white people are watching these music videos, listening to music that also contributes to negative stereotypes of black people, AND they exist in a society that has carried stereotypes from black caricatures into the 21st century, then they are going to have their views/prejudices shaped. this includes perceptions of black sexuality, among many other things. also society is still pretty segregated. not all white guys believe the penis thing, but may believe the size queen thing.anyway that's my 2 cents.

• calm the hell down! its just a question. I don't give a f*** what people think or what they prefer. I know what I prefer and that's all that matters. I'm just wondering what makes them preceieve this dumb steretype that we are all like this.

• calm down? lol I'm just giving you my opinion.

• lol I know its all good girl :)

What Guys Said 5

• lol size queen!

• i don't think most guys think black women date men based off that. but it wouldn't surprise me if more black women than not thought that more black men were packing than other guys. I don't know if that's true but I do know any guy of any race can be big or small so...

• yeah size and race doesn't matter

• Show Older
    • depends on the guy. I've seen black guys at 9 inches and white guys at 8 and 8.5. they are all above average so it doesn't matter. I don't think race has to do with it its just the guy's genetics

• well regardless of race, you have a knack for picking out the right guys! haha

• i disagree. cross-racial relationships are still rare even though it's becoming more common. perhaps it has more to do with personality and cultural differences rather than length.

• i don't believe in culural/personality differences. I'm black and dating a white guy. we have no cultural differences and we share the same type of personality. everyone has a different personality and it varies for everyone. people aren't even attracted to their own race/ethnicity due to personality differences and they don't mix. if you could define what you mean by personality and cultural differences that would be great :)

• okay so perhaps I was generalizing when I said that it was due to personality and cultural differences. clearly this doesn't apply to you. I apologize if I had offended you. I think you specifically posted this question because your male significant other feels that way but do all white men feel that way or is it just your man?

• no you didint offend me at all :) I posted this because I've answered many questions about guys who like black women but were worried they wouldn't like them because of this so I had to wonder why that's all

• I don't get it. What do you mean about "size queens"? :pAnd larger sized black guys? ;D

• ive seen a lot of questions on here and when I say size queens I mean they won't date any guy unless he's huge down there or they believe that black men are bigger therefore since we are used to it than we won't date them because of that. basically stereotypes they believe

• Show Older
    • well I guess it depends on the person. I'm dating a white guy who prefers black women over white women anyday and he thinks they are the hottest women in the world and he thinks I'm the hottest woman he has ever seen/dated (im black) mind you he's had sex with 50 women and dated hundreds of women including models so he's been with it all. good luck to you tho in whatever you prefer :)

• Yes I'm just saying in general that's how it seems to be. We're all quite different anyways, and I porefer to look at it as different flavours of humans. It's not like we're not the same race no matter what color we got on our skin. :DI usually prefer white women or Asian women myself tyvm. And to you two too! ;)

• aren't you a size queen yourself? I remember you saying you wouldn't date under 8 inches or something

• link hypocrite hahahahahahahha

What Girls Said 6