How often do women think about a guy's penis?

Like when a girl sees a hot guy how quickly after she sees him does she think about his penis and all the things it can do to/for her? Or do those those note come until later once she gets to know him/date , or start hooking up with him or are those thoughts come about as soon as she lays eyes on an attractive guy? And what does she normally imagine the penis doing to her sexually imaginatively speaking ...just curious?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't ever really think about a guys penis until it's right in front of me. When I see a hot guy I'm looking at his face, his arms, I like muscular guys so my first thoughts go to what he looks like with his shirt off, what chest abs look like, how muscular his back is etc. I care more about the way a guy's body looks than I do about his penis. I don't want one too small or too big or too thick or anything but I feel like 90% of the male population has a penis I could work with and get a good amount of enjoyment out of. And honestly (and this may be just me) after I see a hot guy (and after I've gotten over the fact that he's really hot) I start to wonder more about him and what he likes and doesn't like, what he thinks is funny, weird, cute etc. I don't really see a hot guy I don't want to want to bang him and move onto someone else I want to be with him, like in a relationship. OK, maybe not with every guy, I see attractive guys everyday and I don't think about being in a relationship with all of them, but with attractive guys I see regularly that's what I think about.