How often do women think about a guy's penis?

Like when a girl sees a hot guy how quickly after she sees him does she think about his penis and all the things it can do to/for her? Or do those... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• I don't ever really think about a guys penis until it's right in front of me. When I see a hot guy I'm looking at his face, his arms, I like muscular guys so my first thoughts go to what he looks like with his shirt off, what chest abs look like, how muscular his back is etc. I care more about the way a guy's body looks than I do about his penis. I don't want one too small or too big or too thick or anything but I feel like 90% of the male population has a penis I could work with and get a good amount of enjoyment out of. And honestly (and this may be just me) after I see a hot guy (and after I've gotten over the fact that he's really hot) I start to wonder more about him and what he likes and doesn't like, what he thinks is funny, weird, cute etc. I don't really see a hot guy I don't want to want to bang him and move onto someone else I want to be with him, like in a relationship. OK, maybe not with every guy, I see attractive guys everyday and I don't think about being in a relationship with all of them, but with attractive guys I see regularly that's what I think about.