Girls: What does penis taste like?

Ok, so my girlfriend tells me that penis tastes like rubber... Is this true?

Most Helpful Girl

• hahahaha I'm sorry I had to laugh at thise one, but penis, well, I guess it just tastes like penis. If you have a condom on of course it will taste like rubber. Other than that there really isn't an analogy I can give that penis tastes like. I mean it doesn't taste like bananas or chicken or beef or anything like that, just penis

• those are not really your lips are they.

It would be nice to have mine tested b ylips like those.

Most Helpful Guy

• A lot depends on how clean a guy is when you taste. If he just came out of the shower, it will most likely taste like the soap he used. Also, if there is a few drops of urine or sperm there it will affect the taste. Guys to really give it a more agreeable taste and more enjoyable for us, clean yourself thoroughly. Drink plenty of pineapple juice it gives a sweeter aftertaste and smell.

GAG Video of the Day

How To Become A Morning Person

What Girls Said 7

• Rubber? No, just skin. If it tasted like anything else I would think the guy hadn't showered recently.

• It just tastes like skin, unless you're wearing a condom, in which case it will taste like gross latex.

• Go and taste one ;D no it doesn't taste like rubber lol

• i agree with the other girls... it just tastes like skin... taste your arm... or suck on your finger... then you will know what your penis tastes like!

• a big mac

More from Girls
2

What Guys Said 4

• If you're that curious, you know what to do.

• Take a shower and wash your junk.

• I honestly like the taste of penis, My penis of course. Since I am gay and in a 4th world country, there are no gay men for me. I think of my penis as a way of enlightenment through my hard days being a prostitute, Well my penis tastes like pork rinds and penises mixed together? :) Hope this helps. Your friend, Pen15Man123