Girls: What does penis taste like?

Ok, so my girlfriend tells me that penis tastes like rubber... Is this true?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 6

What Guys Said 2

• Selected as most helpful

hahahaha I'm sorry I had to laugh at thise one, but penis, well, I guess it just tastes like penis. If you have a condom on of course it will taste like rubber. Other than that there really isn't an analogy I can give that penis tastes like. I mean it doesn't taste like bananas or chicken or beef or anything like that, just penis

• those are not really your lips are they.

It would be nice to have mine tested b ylips like those.

• a big mac

• i agree with the other girls... it just tastes like skin... taste your arm... or suck on your finger... then you will know what your penis tastes like!

• Rubber? No, just skin. If it tasted like anything else I would think the guy hadn't showered recently.

• It just tastes like skin, unless you're wearing a condom, in which case it will taste like gross latex.

• I think it's kind of like nothing, except if the guy is a little sweaty then it's sort of like cheese and mushrooms...although it's really not that gross, it's just a slight taste, not really anything strong.