Deep throat - she threw up!

ok so we were having deep throat like yeh an then all the suden she started gaging and then she's like pull out so I did then she threw up all over me grr is that normal

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• That's the risk of deep throat...it can be either very sexy or dramatically UN-sexy.

What Girls Said 4

• It was Obviously way to deep, Funny to say the least, but just don't go so deep again. The poor girl.

• well wen someone shoves a dick down their throat it might trigger the gag reflex. some girls (like me) don't have a gag reflex so they won't gag or puke. but if your girl does, don't make her deep throat if she's not ready. especially if you have a big penis, just let her do what she's comfortable with. the gag reflex has to get use to having something shoved down the throat.

• Yeah somtimes our jaws get to hurting after awhile and if you shove it too deep that's what happens. I hope that she's okay and maybe save the deep stuff for the dick

• just means too deep. simple.

What Guys Said 7

• umm gag reflex. yeah its normal lolTry shoving something down your throat dude, tell me how that feels

• Epic fail.

• you got owned

• Hahahahahathats funnier than hell

• You have witnessed the result of millions of years of evolution: Humans have a gag reflex to avoid swallowing something that might choke us. When that reflex is activated by something in our throats, we either cough or vomit so that we can expel whatever is blocking our airway. If we didn't cough or vomit, there's a chance we might suffocate and die.

• Occupational hazard. Be grateful she tried, and use the cheap sheets next time.BE ENCOURAGING AND GENEROUS, or she won't do it for you or anyone else, ever again. Then you've screwed it up for everybody.

• Grrrrrr? The poor thing! Did YOU shove it in too deep on her?If not hey she tried. Don't be mad at her. She tried to please you.Hopefully now she knows her limitations.How do you think she feels when you come all aver her face or body?

• Lol trust me I did i was jsut wonmderin if its hapened to anyone else

• OK well your a good guy. She tried. Accidents happen. The best that you can do is learn from this.Make sure that she knows it was OK & you'll both be more careful next time

• No ime not mad is jsut grr ime not mad at hershe jsut kep sayin more nad harder and hse jsut kept forcing her mouth closer in as soon as she said out I did

• Hmmm, find an object, perhaps a banana, that's the same size as your penis and shove it down your throat. Let's see what you do.

• That WAS the funnyest answer!

• Hahahaha.i told my ex to do exactly that when he asked me why I wouldn't deepthroat himthats probably why he's my ex now