Is A & D ointment safe to masturbate with?

Its normally used for diaper rash. But can be used on chaffed or irritated skin. Its great for healing. Does anyone know if its safe to rub on your penis?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 2

What Guys Said 4

• Well it is ointment...it has ingredients made to get rid of rashes...which may actually irritate your penis lol...what ever happened to lube? Lol

• Pretty sure for a guy, anything can be used to masturbate (within reason, of course, nothing that will irritate the sensitive skin in that area) as long as you don't get it inside the urethra.

• Selected as most helpful

regular lotion should do the trick

if you want an intense feeling, try Vicks vaporub. not as lube during sex though, bad idea lol

• kinda, like it burns in a good way I guess. idk. its not something I would do often, I did it once and it felt weird. like the cold burn that it gives you when you use if for its normal purpose lol.

• does vicks hurt you at all if you just rub on it your d***? doesn't it burn?

• i would pour on battery acid.. but I'm no medical professional

• A&D or Desitin are good for the irritation. Use a water based lube like Astroglide for lubrication.

• I have never tried that. Usually if I get chaffed I just leave it alone for a few days. You could try lotion though