How to ask for pegging

Wondering how I can ask my wife to do me anally. I want to explore that part of my body. Girls, how would you like to be asked? Guys, if done... Show More

Asked this weekend and she seemed neutral on the subject... Will try again later on this week. It was a great make out session, otherwise.. Can't wait to make it work.
Sent her some links to some educational stuff about prostate massages, to help her get into the idea. With the right techniques she'll have me screaming for more...
Bought a 1.5'' butt plug the other day... tried it this morning in the shower, felt great after a while ... now I really want her to do me good... how big should I dilate myself? should I do the butt plug before and how long before the pegging should I do the butt plug? any advice?

Most Helpful Opinion

• I'd prefer him to just ask straight out, but I'm not sure how well that would work on other girls. I've done this with my partner, but my partner and I have always been very open about our sexual fantasies, and when we found out it was something that we were both interested in, we went out and bought a strap-on.

Does your wife do any anal play with you (i.e. prostate massage)? Have you talked about anal play at all? I'd start there and see if she's into the idea, and if she's cool with that, then ask her how she'd feel about pegging.