Are sorority girls as horny and easy as the media says?

There are literally thousands of women at my college who belong to a sorority. They are all pretty, classy dressers and like to party. The problem is that I don't hear much about them giving out, only about when they are getting into trouble. The media and general society portrays sorority girls as sluts who will bang just about anyone, even for a price. I can argue quite the opposite as many of them wouldn't even give most men the time of day.

Are there any sorority sisters who can reveal the truth without breaking any "vows of secrecy?"

Most Helpful Girl

• A lot of my sister's like to party and have fun. Some of them are dtf a guy not any guy only HOT guys. These girls don't give themselves up that easily as the media seems but some of my sister's are easier to get than others it depends. Some sorority's have sex parties with frat guys not us though.

• Report

I am probably too old and not wealthy enough to join a frat. I'm also not crazy enough to join a frat for the sole purpose of getting laid! Bummer. Oh well, at least I can enjoy the eye candy...provided the women don't notice my indecent eyes! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA