How do I make myself squirt?

my boyfriend wants my to squirt wile he's eating me out how do I do it pleas help

how do I know if I can what can I do to try it now

Most Helpful Guy

• First off let me say that I commend you for wanting to do this for him, it shows a certain level of special care you have for your man.

Contrary to what everybody here may tell you, you ARE able to squirt, all woman can squirt, you just have to find the right method that works for you.

First, you can't be to tense, if you are to nervous and are actually "trying" to squirt it probably won't happen and you may end up peeing on him instead. You have to be calm and be enjoying the feeling of him pleasuring you in the moment. So step one is: enjoy yourself, don't force it.

Second, "he" has to be the one with the right technique or it won't work. If he is simply pumping away at you with his fore & middle fingers, than he's doing it wrong. Although it maybe weird or uncomfortable for you two, I would try sit down with him and google "how to make a girl squirt". There is tons of info online about the correct motions and what you need to do. This could really act as a bonding experience for you two, since he is trying to do something that will because you pleasure and you want to please him by doing it for him. So step 2 is: be informed, the right technique is key.

Last but not least, if you fail, don't be discouraged, just try again next time. If you find that you've done your homework, you're relaxed and you attempt to do it but it doesn't happen, don't give up. These things take time and this indeed a learning experience for both you and him. So lastly step 3 is: take things slowly, good things come to those who wait.

PS: Don't try to do it maybe more than 2-3 times in one session, you would end up causing your kitty to become very sore from trying to much.

Asker upvoted