Girls only, Nervous to give a blow job

I am nervous to give a blow job. Were you nervous before the first time you gave a blow job? How did you get over it? How long did your first blow... Show More

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, I was very nervous. For one, my current boyfriend is the first person I have ever given a bj to or had any sexual relations with, and he has had experience in the past, so that was one reason to be nervous about. Also, I don't like doing things that I have no experience in. I was mostly concerned that he wouldn't cum, or worse, he wouldn't like it at all.

I got over it by just going for it. At first I was hesitant, and I even told him that maybe we should wait because I would have no idea what I was doing. He said it was fine but later asked very sweetly if I would at least try. I couldn't say no because I realized that I would have to learn eventually. I'm glad I did. :)

It lasted about 4 to 6 minutes, and I was surprised when he did. I started off slowly as I got the hang of it. His moans and ahhhhs helped a lot, so pay attention to those. He also made sure to ask if I wanted him to let me know when he was about to cum. I said yes, and I think you should let your guy know that you want to know when he will cum. This way you can prepare to swallow, spit, or point it in another direction. XD

I did not swallow or spit. I just let him come on my stomach. Again, it was my first time, and I was a little iffy about getting it in my mouth. However, I do recommend that you swallow because the mess is awful! I personally don't like cleaning up, and swallowing is honestly not that bad. I feel that he enjoys it much, much more, and that is worth any trouble you may go through.

I hope this helps and wish you good luck. :)