Girls only, Nervous to give a blow job

I am nervous to give a blow job.

Were you nervous before the first time you gave a blow job?

How did you get over it?

How long did your first blow job take?

On your first blow job, did you spit or swallow?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Yes, I was very nervous. For one, my current boyfriend is the first person I have ever given a bj to or had any sexual relations with, and he has had experience in the past, so that was one reason to be nervous about. Also, I don't like doing things that I have no experience in. I was mostly concerned that he wouldn't cum, or worse, he wouldn't like it at all.

I got over it by just going for it. At first I was hesitant, and I even told him that maybe we should wait because I would have no idea what I was doing. He said it was fine but later asked very sweetly if I would at least try. I couldn't say no because I realized that I would have to learn eventually. I'm glad I did. :)

It lasted about 4 to 6 minutes, and I was surprised when he did. I started off slowly as I got the hang of it. His moans and ahhhhs helped a lot, so pay attention to those. He also made sure to ask if I wanted him to let me know when he was about to cum. I said yes, and I think you should let your guy know that you want to know when he will cum. This way you can prepare to swallow, spit, or point it in another direction. XD

I did not swallow or spit. I just let him come on my stomach. Again, it was my first time, and I was a little iffy about getting it in my mouth. However, I do recommend that you swallow because the mess is awful! I personally don't like cleaning up, and swallowing is honestly not that bad. I feel that he enjoys it much, much more, and that is worth any trouble you may go through.

I hope this helps and wish you good luck. :)

What Guys Said 7

• your 25 or older and you are giving your first blowjob? that's out of the norm

• So, you've never given a blow job before. I can imagine what's going through your head... most of you are worried that the guy will just give you a tap on the shoulder and say "that's enough, maybe next time" - the "next time" which will probably never happen, after he goes around the school and tells everyone that you are a disaster.

Or maybe you're thinking how you might end up miserably bad, or look dumb from up there - or you're planning on getting wasted on a party and hoping that while being completely drunk you won't accidentally bite off a random dude's penis. You might as well toss it out of a window of a moving car - just to make the whole thing worse than it already would be. Or maybe you just reached a stage in your relationship wondering whether it's "the time" to start experimenting, or maybe "his birthday's coming up" - so why not surprise him with the worst blow job in the universe. Or maybe...

Whatever.

Look - NO, you're not going to bite his d*** off, NO - it's not gonna be a disaster, but don't expect it to be the blow job of his life either. You can prepare as much as you want - the more you think, stress and sweat about it - the worse the whole thing will be. So turn off your brain, and stop thinking for a second.

Practice will make you perfect, really, if you're armed with the proper knowledge, you can get good, not just good - but amazing at giving head. Any girl that's dedicated can do it.

Second - STOP viewing blow jobs as something you "should" do, or "might" do because "it's your anniversary" - if you're not giving him blow jobs at least 3 times a week then your sex life is incomplete. Good blow jobs are a godsend, and most girls are crap at it. Raise above them, be one of the 5-10% of girls that actually gives proper head, and 1% of those that are a-mazing. But before you can get there - you have to start enjoying it, and doing it out of fun. And it won't be fun until you relax. So calm, the f, down. Breathe.

Now, follow these 3 simple steps, and you'll survive giving your first blow job.

One - look him in the eyes, and moan while you are giving him head, periodically, get it out of your mouth, and give him a naughty smile.

Two - have a firm grip around his shaft with your hand, as you are sucking, stroke, after some time, stroke harder, follow his reactions, feel him - and get out of your head.

Last but not least, gently massage his balls as you are stroking his shaft, and giving him head, show him your tongue, moan, stroke him hard while holding his balls - and then, tell him to come in your mouth. He'll be as fast as a rabbit once you say this. Be on your knees. Swallow. And have fun. If you mess up, no big deal. It's normal. Equipp yourself with the right knowledge, read Jack's Blowjob Lessons.

• Don't think of it as 'now I'm going to give a blowjob'.

Just think of it as 'I'll now do a little licking and sucking as part of this handjob'.

You can transition over as much as you like (from hj to bj).

You might want to think about where to have him finish though.

• So I'm not a girl, but I'd like to just say something. It's crazy to feel nervous about something like this. If you don't want to do it, don't do it. If you do want to do it, go watch a couple movies and get some practice first. Unless you put in a lot of effort, he probably won't ejaculate anyway. You should just experiment and try it for a few seconds and move onto other forms of foreplay until YOU want to give a BJ again. It's nothing a guy HAS to have so don't be nervous.

• first she bows down in a dead-serious American kind. Think about about the Bible the saying "who is sowing wind, this will harvest storm" So she blow in a mighty kind! Then he is answering a little bit behind his d*** in a stormy kind. then he said: darling do you like my storm?

I think she was shocked a little bit.

But this can also happen, when the wind is blowing!

• just take a hot and practice while watching p*rn...lol

im being serious btw... lol

• I am reporting for a gal that eventually gave the best BJ ever.

At first she would just play with it, perhaps to ejaculation.

As she became more comfortable, she began to initiate oral stimulation but no need to spit/swallow.

This progressed to spit, then swallow - the latter was a rare treat.

She then added special techniques she found either through videos or more likely gal talk on gals nights out.

What Girls Said 6

• Is this your first blowjob ever? If it is. And your nervous you obviously dont love the nigga. Blow jobs especially your first time ir everytime in fact should ONLY be with someine you love and have built a strong relationship with. If yiu nervous. Nope I was kinda nervous of what it might be like. But we lived each oyher deeply and it flowed into the time and eventually I ended uo givinf amazing head cuz it was with meaning passion and love

• I was nervous at the thought, but not actually when doing it. It was sort of a spur of the moment thing. We were fooling around, I asked the guy what he wanted, he said he wanted head. I started blowing him lying down then standing up with me on my knees. I can't remember being nervous at all. I neither spat nor swallowed, he came all over me. I have no idea how long it was, we fooled around both before and after it so it wasn't like i was counting the minutes.

If you wanna be less nervous... it sounds silly but googling how to give a blow job can help you figure out what to do, and when you're more confident about something you'll be less nervous.

• I am still a teen I am only 13 and a guy who is also 13 wants me to give him a bj but I am very nervous about it. I am afraid that if i mess up it will ruin everything between us. What do i do?

• Ur rigt I dont want to but ther is a part of me that really wants to

• Don't do it. You're 13. You shouldn't be rushing into things lije that at your age.

• i wasn't nervous, but that's probably because I kinda knew him and we always joked around about hooking up until it happened lol. it took a while because I didn't know wtf I was doing but if he's nice he'll help you without being a jerk about it. and I swallowed, it wasn't bad at all.

• Umm YEAH! I seriously had no clue what I was doing, I tried following my friend's like, instructions on what to do but it just kept hoping that it was OK. I didn't really "get over" my nervousness, I just really wanted to do it for my boyfriend at the time because I was totally infatuated with him. It prob took like 15 minutes but it felt way longer. He didn't tell me he was gonna come so yeah, I freaked out and swallowed it! :o)

• I was nervous, but I really wanted to do it, so that outweighed my nerves. Plus, when you're actually in the moment, it's pretty easy to initiate the blowjob by going step-by-step instead of having to get up the courage to just whip it out and suck it, haha. You can make out, touch him over his pants, touch him under his pants, take his pants off, give him a warm-up handjob, kiss your way down his chest and stomach. Then it's a smooth transition, less psyching yourself out.

My first blowjob was only a few minutes and I didn't even get to finish. We were young and had no privacy :P On the first blowjob I actually finished, I swallowed. It was just kind of my instinct, I hadn't even thought about what I should do when he comes.