Is a tight vagina bad?

I've been having sex with my boyfriend for months now and I'm still very very tight. My boyfriend does have a small penis length and girth wise so I... Show More

Most Helpful Guy

• It can be a real problem for a man when he is ready to enter and it just won't go in, we guys created a lot of tension for ourselves, and not getting it right can cause real problems, once it is in a tight Vagina is a gift and something that I always enjoy.

I would suggest getting a good quality lube and having fun with that, if that doesn't quite do the job then depending on how you and your boyfriend feel, a vibrator can be a mans best friend, let me explain.

Your man thinks he comes quickly, whilst he is recovering he can use the vibrator on you, you get more pleasure, in may help to loosen you and he has the pressure to perform removed, every one is happy.

STEVE (Isle of Man)