Does having sex hurt? (the first time)

I want to know, because I'm a virgin and I figure I should know this, but I just want to know! No rude or smart ass comments :)

What's Your Opinion?

Anonymous posts are not allowed

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• good luck getting one more Xper point. I rated 5 maybe that will push you over?! And I have heard from a few girls about the first time - basically for some it is bound to hurt. But if you make sure that you have masturbated plenty before hand or have been fingered and you are okay with that then as long as you are with a guy that cares a lot about your comfort and knows a bit about what he is doing you should be fine. With my ex it didn't hurt her at all -- kinda made me really wonder at first.

• i didn't even realize you asked this question! :) Anyway hope all is going well! Thanks for best. Lemme know when you have that first time and if it hurts. Hope it doesn't!

What Guys Said 1

• If you still have your hymen then most likely yes. It will also likely bleed. Make sure to take it slow and be brave. It should feel good after the thirds or forth time.

What Girls Said 14

• For a lot of girls it does, it didn't hurt at all for me because like enchanted said I already had broken my hymen. If it does hurt you though just remember that after a couple times it won't hurt at all and you will just feel pleasure. :) And I hope you lose it to someone you care about.

• For me it hurt a little bit the first time, but hurt worse the second time. So, I guess it just depends on the person. Hope I helped!

• lol yea, you helped. thanks :)

• It might hurt, but not to bad so donĀ“t worry about it ;)

• okay thanks :)

• This first is the worst! you body isn't used to having to accommodate such a large object into you. You body is used to tampons and mybe two or three fingers if you masturbate. I penis on the other hand is usually way bigger than that. There is also pain caused from the breaking (or cracking if you rather) of the hymen. This is what causes blood. To make it hurt less use LOTS of lube, lots of foreplay head of time(fingering and such to get you ready), go slow!

• You also have to remember that it doesn't hurt for all girls. But for most this is the case! And no problem!

• oh man...but thanks for the encouragement :)

• ehmm... It hurts but it's honestly not bad pain at all. It just feels like a lot a lot a lot of pressure pushing into you!...

• okay

• It hurt for me, but not too badly. He just had to go super slow and only put a little bit in at a time, and I did bleed my first and second time. Just make sure your guy knows to be patient and slow, and let YOU call the shots. My boy and I have been having sex for 3 months, and it still stings the first time he enters, every time, but only for a second. But I can tell you the closeness and amazing sex is COMPLETELY worth it! (:

• lol thanks

• It will hurt to some extent yess

• aww...okay

• My first time hurt quite a bit, but I didn't bleed. Actually, having sex was kind of uncomfortable for a while because even after it stopped hurting, it would sting... but that eventually stopped happening. Don't worry about it. It can hurt for sure, but it is not unbearable pain.

• oaky

• I wouldn't say it hurt terribly it was just uncomfortable for sure. It's been a long time since my first time but I remember feeling really stretched, that's the best way I can explain it. I didn't bleed but I guess some girls do. Foreplay helped a lot. Also he went slowly and once fully in he waited until my body adjusted to him before moving and then, like I said, he just took it slowly. I can tell you that I did not come my first time..idk.too nervous, maybe (**shrugs**) but he made up for it other times. Look at it this way, it can't be too horrible or girls wouldn't be so down for a second go around, right? Hope this helps. :)

• Usually. The level of pain varies for each girl. And some experience pain the second time or third too

• doesn't really hurt so much...it just stings a bit (but I'm not fully torn my boyfriend just stretched me out a bit)

• It varies from girl to girl. For some girls it does, for some it doesn't.Personally, my first time just felt a little uncomfortable at first.

• My first time didn't hurt at all, but I had sex with a very experienced guy. My advice to you is to foreplay, make sure you're wet enough and relax, the more nervous you get, the more uptight and it may hurt. Take it slow at first.

• No, it didn't hurt for me. But for some girls there could be a relatively painful/discomforting experience. When I lost my virginity, I had already broken my hymen... It's a pretty common thing for girls to do from riding a bike or something else kind of rough.Just make sure you really get into foreplay. Massaging, kissing, touching all over. Have him finger you, tease you, maybe go down on you so you're really wet and ready. And adding lube will help too. Not being nervous will also help because if you're tense and stressed, it will be harder for him to enter you.

• maybe. maybe not.

• Wow it seems like everyone's loosing it. Pretty soon il be the only left on here who hasnt.

• Welcome!

• Show Older