Does having sex hurt? (the first time)

I want to know, because I'm a virgin and I figure I should know this, but I just want to know! No rude or smart ass comments :)

Most Helpful Guy

• good luck getting one more Xper point. I rated 5 maybe that will push you over?! And I have heard from a few girls about the first time - basically for some it is bound to hurt. But if you make sure that you have masturbated plenty before hand or have been fingered and you are okay with that then as long as you are with a guy that cares a lot about your comfort and knows a bit about what he is doing you should be fine. With my ex it didn't hurt her at all -- kinda made me really wonder at first.

• i didn't even realize you asked this question! :) Anyway hope all is going well! Thanks for best. Lemme know when you have that first time and if it hurts. Hope it doesn't!