How do I bring up pegging?

I am guy and I want to try pegging (having my girlfriend penetrate me anally with a dildo/vibrator strap-on) but have no idea how to bring it up? Any... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• GravyGirl pretty much has it right...ease into the idea by first just bringing up the subject and judging her reaction. If she says something along the lines of "oh my god, that is so weird and gross! I can't believe a guy would ask his girlfriend to do that?!" then you know not to approach it further with her! But she may be fairly calm about it and then you could tell her you would like to try it.

Have you ever talked to her about fetishes before? Try it. Some people can totally get down with them, so I wouldn't worry too much. Personally, I MIGHT try it with a boyfriend...if he honestly really wanted me to and either way, I would definitely thank him for having enough trust in me to bring it up and ask (because it's kinda scary to share weird fantasies and when you can, I think it shows a strong relationship). The idea doesn't turn me on at all, but I am of the mind that it's only fair to at least give a partner's fetish a chance. "Pegging" isn't an uncommon turn-on for guys and it isn't one of the crazy-weird fetishes out there, so I think you stand a fair chance at success.