When girls talk about penis size, how do they describe it?

how do they talk about it?

i mean like, do they just keep it to "he is big" or "he isn't big"

or do they go as far to say "he is small" "he is normal" "he is tiny" "he is huge" etc?

also what size do you honestly prefer? what size can you deal with?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think I've heard all of that from my friends at some point.

I'm sure some of it is because of who it's attached to, but the perfect size for me is my boyfriend. At least for sex. For oral he's a little too big, because he's the only guy I've been with that I can't deepthroat. Although that's kind of a fun challenge too.

What Girls Said 18

• Personally, I have never had a conversation with another girl about any of my guys' penis size. The subject just never "came up".

• Maybe it's just my friends, but I've never been asked about the size of a guys penis. I can't imagine being asked because it seems rude and like an invasion of privacy. As far as what I'd say IF asked, I suppose that I'd give a general answer that doesn't make him look bad. Maybe I'd say "big enough" or "just right." More than I feel like protecting my privacy, I'd do it to protect his. I wouldn't want him talking about my body in detail with his friends.

• The number one thing is you don't want to get a girl all hot and heavy without delivering - that means hard core bitchyness. I'm talking two times when a girl turns a guy on and leave him with blue balls. It's not all about size honey, nectar drinking is a good way to make up :-). We do like that!

• i say its a 6 and 3/8s,and its straight, and I love because it does the job and just what I can take..im pretty honest with my girls comes to penis talks..

my friends discribe theirs massive,crooked veiny but mostly just say normal size or big or small if it is..

• I usually approximate the length, hold up my hand to show that he was "yay girthy," and then describe any weird things that I noticed about it (pointy, curvy, etc.).

More from Girls
13

What Guys Said 7

• Guys often have this illusion that women think of penises (penii?) in the same way that men think of breasts: that there's a constant discussion and evaluation of size, shape, etc.

It's not usually that way.

Look at this site, for example. Most of the questions about penis size come from guys. Women know that most dicks are 5-6 inches long, and roughly the same girth. There might -- might -- be a problem with satisfaction for her If you're extremely small, or extremely large.

Otherwise, it's a non-issue to most girls.

• LOL penii. I think it would be penis'. That made me laugh:P

• Honestly, there are a few size queens, and a few who like it small, but only the top or bottom 5% of men are going to especially appeal to these few women who care.

• So, if you are between 5.0-7.0" long, and between 4.5-5.5"girth, it really isn't an issue either way.

I'm in that length range but out of that girth range, so I'm looking for a girl who cares. or at least doesn't mind.

• That's really different for everyone.

You will just need personal opinions and experience from girls but it won't tell you much about anyone else.

• the size is only the small detail... the think that they will talk about is how "good" it was ... and now lets be honest, we guys usually come before them, and if you don't keep going ... well the answer is " he wasn't that good". now what if you can amaze her and make her come 2, 3 and even 4 times straight ... no matter what size you have they will always say " WOW" take a look on my website www.endurnz.com , you might wanna try that.

• You girls can't handle fat dicks

• I believe that no matter what a girl says to a guy to validate a guy and the size of his penis, if he's insecure about his size he will always deny it in the back of his mind. He'll sooner believe the the girl that contradicts the opinion of the girl that tries to be reassuring. It's easier to believe negatives that positives. That's always been the general mentality of humans.

More from Guys
2