Kissing and eye contact during sex.......

When having sex with someone youve talked to for years and cared about does prolonged eye contact mean anything? Same with kissing?

Like both time we had sex he stares into my eyes the majority of the time even while kissing his eyes are open looking into mine.

And this time we had sex he made out with me before, during, and after...

Are these signs that he cares about me? The first time a year ago we had sex he barely kiss me at all, but the eye contact was stll there.

We don't live in the same area so we aren't boyfriend and gf...but he did say we would be going out if I lived where he did, but then turned around 3wkks later and says the opposite..

im confused.

Most Helpful Girl

• Usually it means he's trying to connect with you, bond with you, make it a little more intimate. It's a very important thing for some guys, and it means they really care and that the sex is more than just sex. But that isn't always the case, as you've found out. But truthfully, you're a little young yet to be worrying about such metaphysical issues. Just try to enjoy and not worry about getting into a serious relationship. See, if you aren't worrying about what he might have meant, you'll find you can move on much easier and find a guy near you that will treat you the way you deserve.