• Ask
  • myTake

Kissing and eye contact during sex.......

When having sex with someone youve talked to for years and cared about does prolonged eye contact mean anything? Same with kissing? Like both time... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• Usually it means he's trying to connect with you, bond with you, make it a little more intimate. It's a very important thing for some guys, and it means they really care and that the sex is more than just sex. But that isn't always the case, as you've found out. But truthfully, you're a little young yet to be worrying about such metaphysical issues. Just try to enjoy and not worry about getting into a serious relationship. See, if you aren't worrying about what he might have meant, you'll find you can move on much easier and find a guy near you that will treat you the way you deserve.

What Guys Said 2

• Yes, it means something. :).

• sounds like you were a just a fling.. sorry, but to me it sounds like he used you, and your feelings. :( its a very confusing situation, I can't quite put my finger on it

What Girls Said 5

• I think it does mean something to him. Kissing and eye contact (and making out after sex) generally implies that he's not just ... Having sex with you, if that makes any sense. And it sounds like he's majorly confused about your situation as well, if he's so ready to contradict himself so quickly after he implies meaning in your relationship.

• Well I don't think he believes I'm moving to his state and I asked if things would be diff. if I lived up there and he said probably not.I think he's emotionally exhausted and tired of it since its been going on the past 2 and a half years and I haven't moved back.I hope the kissing and eye contact really did mean somethin and he was just having a bad day when I asked him that =(

• It means a lothaving sex and making love are 2 different thingsif he is kissing you and looking into your eyes during sex then he is being very passionate with youhe would not be passionate about someone he did not care about

• Usually, if a guy doesn't want to connect with you (just wants to have sex and nothing more), he tries not to have eye contact with you during sex. The eyes are the window to your soul and it appears that your guy wants to connect with you more than just the physical aspect. He is probably experiencing the passion between you two or does really care about you! :)

• i always make eye contact in sex, like yea it can kinda seem awkard sometimes but it makes everything seem bettter. he must care about you, I mean I'm not completly sure. sometimes gys like the eye contact cause they can really see the pleasure your getting in sex. as for kissing it is just more romantic. me and my ex of about a year and a half always made eye contact when kissing.

• very intimate...