Girls how many times can you masturbate in a day?

what is your record, does it hurts after 2 or 3 times

Most Helpful Girl

• I came 5 times in one session once, in a matter of 2 hours. It was insane, considering it usually takes 30 minutes to an hour for me to come ONCE, unless I'm super horny. So I guess I must have been super horny at the time. In the end I stopped because I was satisfied, but more because dinner was ready, and not at all because it hurt. Other times, if I have a really powerful orgasm that I'd held back for a while until I couldn't hold it back any longer, my clit is sore after. Other times, if I relax and let the orgasm build and release slowly, my clit doesn't hurt and I can usually actually keep stimulating it for hours afterwards.

The times that my clit is sensetive from cumming, I usually would have to wait about an hour for stimulation to stop being painful, and then I could masturbate again. Usually though, if I relax completely and don't try to edge, my clit won't hurt after cumming and I could go again right away, but by then I'm usually satisfied and don't feel the urge to keep going.

So yea, as long as I'm not rough and I use enough lube, I need an hours break at worst, if any at all. Also, if it makes a difference, I touch my clit directly when I masturbate, rather than just the skin surrounding it. So of course constant rubbing can because pain after a few hours.

• OOOPS, that should say:

*"can become painful" OR

*"can because pain" NOT

"can because pain" xD

• Show Older
    • Herpderp.

It isn't autocorrecting because is it? *glare*

• OMG IT IS! >:O

How is one supposed to, then, write something such as: "What could because such an awful accident?" or "What would because you to do such a thing?" or "this could because pain or death" or "sex is the because of pregnancy"... wtf... gag you are retarded and stupid... do you even think at all? -.-