Girls how many times can you masturbate in a day?

what is your record, does it hurts after 2 or 3 times

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• I came 5 times in one session once, in a matter of 2 hours. It was insane, considering it usually takes 30 minutes to an hour for me to come ONCE, unless I'm super horny. So I guess I must have been super horny at the time. In the end I stopped because I was satisfied, but more because dinner was ready, and not at all because it hurt. Other times, if I have a really powerful orgasm that I'd held back for a while until I couldn't hold it back any longer, my clit is sore after. Other times, if I relax and let the orgasm build and release slowly, my clit doesn't hurt and I can usually actually keep stimulating it for hours afterwards.

The times that my clit is sensetive from cumming, I usually would have to wait about an hour for stimulation to stop being painful, and then I could masturbate again. Usually though, if I relax completely and don't try to edge, my clit won't hurt after cumming and I could go again right away, but by then I'm usually satisfied and don't feel the urge to keep going.

So yea, as long as I'm not rough and I use enough lube, I need an hours break at worst, if any at all. Also, if it makes a difference, I touch my clit directly when I masturbate, rather than just the skin surrounding it. So of course constant rubbing can because pain after a few hours.

• OMG IT IS! >:O

How is one supposed to, then, write something such as: "What could because such an awful accident?" or "What would because you to do such a thing?" or "this could because pain or death" or "sex is the because of pregnancy"... wtf... gag you are retarded and stupid... do you even think at all? -.-

• Herpderp.

It isn't autocorrecting because is it? *glare*

• *cause

• Show Older

What Girls Said 10

• 11 is my record.

• I HAD MY FIRST ORGASM THIS MORNING! So I'm surely going to be playing with myself a lot more ;) Just playing with myself without finishing though doesn't really have a limit xD

• let me know if you need someone to talk to next time ;)

• Like 10 times I think but by the last few they were weaker and harder to happen.

• i can do a maximum of 3 but then I can't after. usually its only once per day or once every other day.

• i have to at least once a day, I'm a guy.. but I always want someone to talk to or do it with me..? :/

• well I do it almost every day. sometimes if I am bored at home and not busy I will do it twice a day..once in the afternoon or early evening and once before bed. I almost always do it in bed before I fall asleep, unless I'm extremely tired. ha ha lately it has been my incentive to go to bed earlier and it puts me to sleep well.

sometimes it feels sensitive the second time if I have done it a few hours earlier and orgasmed

but usually I can still get one again

my record is 3 orgasms in one day, but only 2 in one session

one time it hurt the second time, because I was rough the first time so my clit was sore. I started going slower and that actually produces better orgasms.

• Do you think most girls/women do it? I'm wondering if my sister does lol

• 9 x.

• Most I've done it is about 6 times and I'd say after a while the area around the clitoris does begin to feel a bit bruised - suppose it depends what pressure you use when masturbating.

• Like 2 or more times and it doesn't hurt

• um the most I have done it in a day is like 2 or 3 but it doesn't hurt after a certain amount of time

• I can do it 3 times a day,depends on the situation.No it doesn't hurt.

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!