Girls: Are you okay with a stranger jacking off to your profile pictures?

Basically, a guy went to my profile on here, and hit me up, saying he "couldn't wait to use" my pictures. And he hasn't "released" in a long time. Then he said most girls would find it a compliment and like knowing that there picture got a stranger hard. I feel that I would only be complimented when my boyfriend or a boy I was crushing on did it, not a stranger. Opinions? Please use the poll too!

This question has a poll!

• Vote A Yea, I like when strangers get hard and jack off looking at my profile pics
  • Vote B Only okay if my boyfriend rubs one out to my pictures
  • Vote C I just wanna see the answers

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Yeah, guys have done that to me too. Most of them ask, or try to get me to "ok" it by telling me how hard it made them, but it really creeps me out. They probably do it anyway though...There is no way that the picture I have up could be REMOTELY arousing, so that weirds me out even more... I just don't get it.

• Haha not arousing in the slightest ...damn weirdos

• Yes, thank you, I agree

• 39d

Yea you're definitely not arousing me

What Guys Said 12

• I'll be brutally honest with you, QA............for every time a "stranger" guy TELLS you he's jacking off to your pics, there's at least 50 other times a guy has done that and hasn't told you.This dude was simply so uncontrollably horny that he told u.

• You are right, at least he was honest. Hahaha.

• At least 50? That is over exaggerating. I've never gotten off to a stranger pretty girl's fully clothed profile pic.

• It was a hyperbole. Chill. Haha.

• hahahahahahahaha

• I'd be flattered in some cases, and just ignore it in others. It wouldn't upset me. It isn't someone I know or who knows me after all.

• You may or may not be okay with it, but there's really nothing you can do, so why worry about it?

• It is creepy that a guy would just up and tell you that. I can understand the person's arousal, however, after seeing the pic of you wrapped in newspaper. I'd like to walk in to my bedroom one day and find my wife 'covered' in that fashion. :)

• I HAD CLOTHES ON UNDER IT. God. You can even see the shorts kinda.

• Show Older
    • While I'm loathe to defend someone who talks to you the way that stranger did, I should say that you shouldn't underestimate the power of a male's imagination. He probably wasn't simply looking at the picture and getting off on that, but also imagining what you would look like after he's able to remove the papers.Probably a disturbing thought for you as it is for me, given the fact that it's some unknown schmoe who's taking advantage of your image in a stalker-ish fashion... Food for thought

• Yep, didn't want to imagine a stranger imagining that while wringing the chicken's neck. Yikes.

• Man, he needs a gf.

• 39d

I've done this for girls before and love doing it

• That's strange to just come up and say to someone O.o I mean, sure there are very likely many guys that find random girls online and find them attractive and fantasize (possibly using their pictures, I dunno), but women do the same tbh. They just never seem to admit it. If any girl in here dares to claim she never fantasized about any guy she saw, I call bs lol.I really don't see a big deal. Though, personally I'd feel weird if I were to use the picture or whatnot. I dunno. Amusingly I really just don't get so active if I'm not in a relationship anyways lol. Too many other things distracting me and focusing my attention (so much stress from work and school :|)

• Well, yes. I think about other guys some times. Haha. But I am not going to freaking tell them. Ever. Then deny it's creepy, because it is.

• I have never fantasized about any random guy I've seen.And I've never fantasized about another man since I've been in a relationship, and no, its not BS.

• Well ya you don't have to go telling them. And I'll still call bs emmablunt on you never fantasizing about other guys. And I don't mean just random other guys, but I mean guys you know or not. But, tbh, I bet if you girls did tell the guys they'd be flattered. Only down side would be they probably think you'll be an easy f*** for them :|

• Hmm, if a woman told me that I'd probably say thanks but I wouldn't really feel flattered. On here though, I only put up frog avatars and my profile is on private. So I don't have to worry about that. :)I did have guys message me on AOL because I put I like to give massages on my profile. That was a bit creepy.

• why are you wearing newspaper?

• It was part of an art thing, I had to draw it for part of my portfolio.

• 39d

never really fap to profile pictures, i don't find them erotic

• i personally would be flattered... depending on who it is.

• Yea, I am flattered when my boyfriend or my crush does that.. but not strangers.

What Girls Said 10

• why would he even tell you that? what a loser. I wouldn't feel complimented, I'd think the guy is a creep, perv and a loser. the only way I'd be complimented is if its a guy I actually like.i do think its weird to jack off to a profile pic period. you're fully clothed. he can't look at p*rn? that makes no sense.

• Yea. I totes agree. F***ed up stuff hahaa. I sent him this link so HOPEFULLYYYY..

• its something that I dont' want to know about its creepy, and if it was my boyfriend he knows he can get laid so ... that's creepy too

• 39d

I just want you to know I don't find you the least bit attractive, you're actually more of a 4/10 but your bitch attitude and dislike of it has made me masterbate twice to you... cause I read your profile and my dick is not shriveled or hairy... it's 7" hard as fuck and clean cut

• 39d

why should i care. you are insignificant

• Sometimes I don't get with some of them.I mean they can see nude girls on p*rn why would they hit on girls here? I am not okay with that idea since you said he is a 'stranger'

• He is a stranger, lol. Creepy as crap.

• Show Older
    • OMG stoooop!

• hahaaha OK =D

• I think its kinda hot. But I do like to tease lol!

• Haha I didn't realize this happend to other people too! It happend to me a week or so ago and I didn't know what to say cus the guy was like chatting me giving a play by play all the way until the...end I guess you could say. I must say I feel better knowing it doesn't just happen to me!

• I said B.Man that would really freak me out, Eugh, you are right to feel a little weird about it.

• I would be flattered that he thought I was hot, but seriously? Way to be an ass about it. He could have just hit you up like "I think your beautiful" or something. Not make you feel like a peice of meat. Love you :)

• Really, Zoey? I'm beating you up on Thursday when I pick you up. Haha.

• I agree with you. Unless I was crushing on the guy or he was my boyfriend. I'd find it creepy and weird because it's a stranger and he might be a pedophile...

• Why would a pedo want to rub one out to a girl who's 27?

• Belgie makes sense, here. Do you know the definition of the word "pedophile"?

• 39d

Probably not or she wouldn't of said it and sounded like an idiot

• Creeper!I'm glad I have no pics on this site.My mom thinks some might do that to my Facebook pics tho... I'd delete them and tell them aboth themself if they ever told me they jerked their chicken to my pics, sick!

• @ "chicken"...hahahahahahaha...(:

• To be honest, I think it would be creepy to receive that statement from a total stranger. Actually, I have before and I instantly judged him as a freak/creeper. I would only want my boyfriend to say such things to me.