Girls: Are you okay with a stranger jacking off to your profile pictures?

Basically, a guy went to my profile on here, and hit me up, saying he "couldn't wait to use" my pictures. And he hasn't "released" in a long time. Then he said most girls would find it a compliment and like knowing that there picture got a stranger hard.

I feel that I would only be complimented when my boyfriend or a boy I was crushing on did it, not a stranger. Opinions?

Please use the poll too!

This question has a poll!

• Vote A Yea, I like when strangers get hard and jack off looking at my profile pics
  • Vote B Only okay if my boyfriend rubs one out to my pictures
  • Vote C I just wanna see the answers

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 11

What Guys Said 10

• Selected as most helpful

Yeah, guys have done that to me too. Most of them ask, or try to get me to "ok" it by telling me how hard it made them, but it really creeps me out. They probably do it anyway though...

There is no way that the picture I have up could be REMOTELY arousing, so that weirds me out even more... I just don't get it.

• Yes, thank you, I agree

• Haha not arousing in the slightest ...damn weirdos

• I think its kinda hot. But I do like to tease lol!

• To be honest, I think it would be creepy to receive that statement from a total stranger. Actually, I have before and I instantly judged him as a freak/creeper. I would only want my boyfriend to say such things to me.

• Haha I didn't realize this happend to other people too! It happend to me a week or so ago and I didn't know what to say cus the guy was like chatting me giving a play by play all the way until the...end I guess you could say. I must say I feel better knowing it doesn't just happen to me!

• I would be flattered that he thought I was hot, but seriously? Way to be an ass about it. He could have just hit you up like "I think your beautiful" or something. Not make you feel like a peice of meat. Love you :)

• Really, Zoey? I'm beating you up on Thursday when I pick you up. Haha.

• Sometimes I don't get with some of them.I mean they can see nude girls on p*rn why would they hit on girls here? I am not okay with that idea since you said he is a 'stranger'

• hahaaha OK =D

• OMG stoooop!

• Of course,because you don't know him.Omg that is disgusting,especially when you know the fact they he is imagining your face while doing that.

• Show Older
  • its something that I dont' want to know about its creepy, and if it was my boyfriend he knows he can get laid so ... that's creepy too

• Creeper!

I'm glad I have no pics on this site.

My mom thinks some might do that to my Facebook pics tho... I'd delete them and tell them aboth themself if they ever told me they jerked their chicken to my pics, sick!

• @ "chicken"...hahahahahahaha...(:

• I said B.

Man that would really freak me out, Eugh, you are right to feel a little weird about it.

• I agree with you. Unless I was crushing on the guy or he was my boyfriend. I'd find it creepy and weird because it's a stranger and he might be a pedophile...

• Belgie makes sense, here. Do you know the definition of the word "pedophile"?

• Why would a pedo want to rub one out to a girl who's 27?

• why would he even tell you that? what a loser. I wouldn't feel complimented, I'd think the guy is a creep, perv and a loser. the only way I'd be complimented is if its a guy I actually like.

i do think its weird to jack off to a profile pic period. you're fully clothed. he can't look at p*rn? that makes no sense.

• Yea. I totes agree. F***ed up stuff hahaa. I sent him this link so HOPEFULLYYYY..

• hahahahahahahaha

• I'd be flattered in some cases, and just ignore it in others. It wouldn't upset me. It isn't someone I know or who knows me after all.

• i personally would be flattered... depending on who it is.

• Yea, I am flattered when my boyfriend or my crush does that.. but not strangers.

• You may or may not be okay with it, but there's really nothing you can do, so why worry about it?

• I'll be brutally honest with you, QA...

...

...

...for every time a "stranger" guy TELLS you he's jacking off to your pics, there's at least 50 other times a guy has done that and hasn't told you.

This dude was simply so uncontrollably horny that he told u.

• It was a hyperbole. Chill. Haha.

• At least 50? That is over exaggerating. I've never gotten off to a stranger pretty girl's fully clothed profile pic.

• You are right, at least he was honest. Hahaha.

• why are you wearing newspaper?

• It was part of an art thing, I had to draw it for part of my portfolio.

• It is creepy that a guy would just up and tell you that. I can understand the person's arousal, however, after seeing the pic of you wrapped in newspaper. I'd like to walk in to my bedroom one day and find my wife 'covered' in that fashion. :)

• Yep, didn't want to imagine a stranger imagining that while wringing the chicken's neck. Yikes.

• While I'm loathe to defend someone who talks to you the way that stranger did, I should say that you shouldn't underestimate the power of a male's imagination. He probably wasn't simply looking at the picture and getting off on that, but also imagining what you would look like after he's able to remove the papers.

Probably a disturbing thought for you as it is for me, given the fact that it's some unknown schmoe who's taking advantage of your image in a stalker-ish fashion... Food for thought

• Haha, well it was for art, I had to make it look like I was naked behind the paper. It was an assignment. I thought the picture came out cool. But honestly, it doesn't show anything more than a strapless dress would, and you wouldn't jack off to that. I'm not going to "modify" my art or take it down because a few idiots don't like it. The piece I got out of it was amazing and I scored a 5 on my portfolio. It's something I am proud of.

• Show Older
  • That's strange to just come up and say to someone O.o I mean, sure there are very likely many guys that find random girls online and find them attractive and fantasize (possibly using their pictures, I dunno), but women do the same tbh. They just never seem to admit it. If any girl in here dares to claim she never fantasized about any guy she saw, I call bs lol.

I really don't see a big deal. Though, personally I'd feel weird if I were to use the picture or whatnot. I dunno. Amusingly I really just don't get so active if I'm not in a relationship anyways lol. Too many other things distracting me and focusing my attention (so much stress from work and school :|)

• Well ya you don't have to go telling them. And I'll still call bs emmablunt on you never fantasizing about other guys. And I don't mean just random other guys, but I mean guys you know or not.

But, tbh, I bet if you girls did tell the guys they'd be flattered. Only down side would be they probably think you'll be an easy f*** for them :|

• I have never fantasized about any random guy I've seen.And I've never fantasized about another man since I've been in a relationship, and no, its not BS.

• Well, yes. I think about other guys some times. Haha. But I am not going to freaking tell them. Ever. Then deny it's creepy, because it is.

• Man, he needs a gf.

• Hmm, if a woman told me that I'd probably say thanks but I wouldn't really feel flattered. On here though, I only put up frog avatars and my profile is on private. So I don't have to worry about that. :)

I did have guys message me on AOL because I put I like to give massages on my profile. That was a bit creepy.