Girls - Have you ever tried to pee standing up?

Girls have you ever tried to pee standing up like in the shower or in a urinal? if so, did you enjoy it?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes I did for several times and I enjoy it.

GAG Video of the Day

GirlsAskGuys on the streets of Chicago!

What Girls Said 12

• In the shower, sure. And in an outdoor urinal ditch at a festival in the summer, lol, but only because I was wearing a skirt. I have no problem peeing outside, I'll pop a squat wherever, but the only way I've successfully peed outside standing up was using a method my friend showed me involving a paper plate, haha. You fold it in half like a taco and use it like a funnel to keep it away from your pants and shoes. =P I think it's pretty f.uckin nifty, lol.

• lol yeah who wants to pee on their shoes haha

• I was wondering when you'd find this. XD Bahaha!

• wtf?

peed in the shower and I didn't spread

not like I care if its on me, I'm showering anyways

it makes me happy! I don't have to wipe! less work :D

• i think everyone pees in the shower, its just so convenient the toilet is so far away and you have to get so cold to use it.

• No why would I go to the men's room for a urinal

• It runs down your leg--not pleasant. But yes I have tried hahahaha

• have you tried the "spreading the lips" technique? I read about it on the web one time.

More from Girls
7

What Guys Said 4

• Girls can pee standing up pretty much like guys can.

You just have to use both hands to pull your lips apart and back towards you (upwards, really) to expose your urethra, and maybe lean back a little bit. As long as your labia aren't in the way of the stream, you'll pretty much be able to pee in a straight line like a guy. This is very useful for rugged camping, or at undeveloped beaches and such.

If you can't do that, there are various funnels and such, like the EZ Pee, or improvsed ones like cun7n1nja's paperplate taco to help. Still, I would recommend learning the "no accessories required" technique, in case you ever need it in a pinch.

• i think girls pee in teh shower and sometimes standing over the toilet.

the question should be did they pee somewhere outside standing?

and did they pee with their panties on?

• LOL! never get tired of Questions about females and their pee! You might find this interesting

link I know females that can pee farther than me and some of them can aim just about as well!...(:

• dude any more links or info would be great thanks

• girls can pee standing up. when me and my cousin were little, she showed me that she peed standing up. it was like into a toilet and everything, and there was no mess either.