Girls - Have you ever tried to pee standing up?

Girls have you ever tried to pee standing up like in the shower or in a urinal? if so, did you enjoy it?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Yes I did for several times and I enjoy it.

• HAHAHAHA! Couldn't agree more SugarPie...(:

• the warm feeling is pretty awesome!

• (: <3

• Show Older

What Girls Said 11

• very rare one time

• Nope I squat

• No why would I go to the men's room for a urinal

• I only pee standing up in the shower its whatever but not fun for it to get on my leg

• No the shower washes it away almost immediately

• it bothers you even though you can just wash it off almost immediately?

• lol I did over the toilet lol just to see if I could ha ha no it felt strange and unnatural.

• lol thanks ha ha one time I was camping and I had to pee outside and it was dark and when I squated down a little weed went up my vagina hole lol isn't that so funny

• nice. that's still hot. way to be adventurous!

• lol naw I just hovered

• Show Older
  • It runs down your leg--not pleasant. But yes I have tried hahahaha

• have you tried the "spreading the lips" technique? I read about it on the web one time.

• In the shower, sure. And in an outdoor urinal ditch at a festival in the summer, lol, but only because I was wearing a skirt. I have no problem peeing outside, I'll pop a squat wherever, but the only way I've successfully peed outside standing up was using a method my friend showed me involving a paper plate, haha. You fold it in half like a taco and use it like a funnel to keep it away from your pants and shoes. =P I think it's pretty f.uckin nifty, lol.

• I was wondering when you'd find this. XD Bahaha!

• <3

• Exactly, haha, which is a likely consequence of a girl trying to pee standing up, unless she takes off her pants, undies, AND shoes. Even then it would probably trickle down their leg or get on their feet anyway, lol. Which is why I think the paper plate method is cool. I mean I'm cool with just squatting to pee if I need to pee outside. It's just easiest when you've got something behind you to brace yourself against in case you lose balance. =P If I gotta go, I gotta go, and I'll find a place.

• Show Older
  • i think everyone pees in the shower, its just so convenient the toilet is so far away and you have to get so cold to use it.

• wtf?peed in the shower and I didn't spreadnot like I care if its on me, I'm showering anywaysit makes me happy! I don't have to wipe! less work :D

• in the shower yes it was quite nice actually.

• it was nice because its easy cleanup just wash with bodywash

• how did you do it? did you spread? why was it nice? I've heard that women's orgasms are stronger when they pee

• i have over a tolet an yea it felt cool

• just went an it went fine I don't do it all the time I just wanted to try it

• so did you spread your lips or did you just go? how did it work out?

What Guys Said 4

• girls can pee standing up. when me and my cousin were little, she showed me that she peed standing up. it was like into a toilet and everything, and there was no mess either.

• Girls can pee standing up pretty much like guys can.You just have to use both hands to pull your lips apart and back towards you (upwards, really) to expose your urethra, and maybe lean back a little bit. As long as your labia aren't in the way of the stream, you'll pretty much be able to pee in a straight line like a guy. This is very useful for rugged camping, or at undeveloped beaches and such.If you can't do that, there are various funnels and such, like the EZ Pee, or improvsed ones like cun7n1nja's paperplate taco to help. Still, I would recommend learning the "no accessories required" technique, in case you ever need it in a pinch.

• LOL! never get tired of Questions about females and their pee! You might find this interesting link I know females that can pee farther than me and some of them can aim just about as well!...(:

• dude any more links or info would be great thanks

• i think girls pee in teh shower and sometimes standing over the toilet.the question should be did they pee somewhere outside standing?and did they pee with their panties on?