• Ask
  • myTake

What does a real penis look like?

I have never seen a penis except in p*rn. People always say that p*rn penises don't look like real ones, so I want to know the differences. Is it... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• In order to be a p*rn star you have to have a minimum of 8 inches. The average sizes for guys is between 4.5 and 5.5 inches. The guys in p*rn tend to be much thicker too. Every guy is going to look a little bit different too just like every girl is a little different. One may have more skin than another or be a little thicker or more veins. Usually most real guys are under 7 inches though. There are some that are bigger too, like I said we are all different.

• Guys in p*rn are not all over 8". I'd say in 'non amateur' stuff they tend to be 7-9". 6" is not that uncommon in p*rn.

• I meant everything except ameture

What Guys Said 9

• Guys in p*rn - the odd one is a 'freak', but most are just normal but above average guys. Like if you took 100 guys, the p*rn guys would mainly be from the largest 20. The average guy is between 5.5 and 6". Most guys (say 80%) fall between 5" and 7"Girth, 5" to 5.5" is average. For comparison purposes, a toilet paper tube is just slightly above that.The other variance you might run into is circumcision status. Most guys in p*rn are circumcised. Younger guys in the u.s. are more likely to be uncircumcised then you'd see in p*rn, though this depends a little on where you live. Outside of the u.s. they are more likely to be uncircumcised then circumcised, though circumcision is not uncommon in Canada and some other countries.

• Yeah, it's about the size. The ones in p*rn are much smaller than in real life. This is so they can fit as much of it in the various scenes.

• Why don't you just ask someone to show you his?

• I feel like that would be awkward. I don't have any guy friends that I am so close with that I could just ask that flat out, and I don't think some random guy would appreciate that either

• Show Older
    • yeah I would be more than happy to lol

• Ask someone online.

• Or did you actually want to see one?

• they are warm when hard.they are stiff. try to bend it.they generally point front when erect, not "upwards" as you see in p*rns.

• Big range on angle apparently. I'm a straight out, but apparently 'average' IS slightly up, and some guys point straight up, so I'm told.

• And some point down like mine.

• Yeah there must be a range because tends to point almost straight up

• real and p*rn penis are same..only be size is different..dont worry you get what you saw in p*rn sometime may be better than that.

• yeah most guys would be happy to show you theirs

• Well I would say it's mainly the size yeah, they're usually a lot bigger than the average penis. Average penis is about 5.8 inches in length and about 5 inches around. If you need a visual just use a ruler I guess for the length, and as for the girth, like the other guy said, a toilet paper roll is about 5.5 inches around I think.

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!