What does a real penis look like?

I have never seen a penis except in p*rn. People always say that p*rn penises don't look like real ones, so I want to know the differences. Is it mainly size, or veininess, or what? How big is the average guys penis length and girth? Is it as long as their hand when hard, shorter, longer? Thanks I'm just a little confused and don't want to be disapointed when I see a real penis if it doesn't look like the ones in p*rn.

Most Helpful Guy

• In order to be a p*rn star you have to have a minimum of 8 inches. The average sizes for guys is between 4.5 and 5.5 inches. The guys in p*rn tend to be much thicker too. Every guy is going to look a little bit different too just like every girl is a little different. One may have more skin than another or be a little thicker or more veins. Usually most real guys are under 7 inches though. There are some that are bigger too, like I said we are all different.

• Guys in p*rn are not all over 8". I'd say in 'non amateur' stuff they tend to be 7-9". 6" is not that uncommon in p*rn.

• I meant everything except ameture

What Guys Said 9

• Guys in p*rn - the odd one is a 'freak', but most are just normal but above average guys. Like if you took 100 guys, the p*rn guys would mainly be from the largest 20.

The average guy is between 5.5 and 6". Most guys (say 80%) fall between 5" and 7"

Girth, 5" to 5.5" is average. For comparison purposes, a toilet paper tube is just slightly above that.

The other variance you might run into is circumcision status. Most guys in p*rn are circumcised. Younger guys in the u.s. are more likely to be uncircumcised then you'd see in p*rn, though this depends a little on where you live. Outside of the u.s. they are more likely to be uncircumcised then circumcised, though circumcision is not uncommon in Canada and some other countries.

• Why don't you just ask someone to show you his?

• I feel like that would be awkward. I don't have any guy friends that I am so close with that I could just ask that flat out, and I don't think some random guy would appreciate that either

• yeah I would be more than happy to lol

• Ask someone online.

• Or did you actually want to see one?

• they are warm when hard.

they are stiff. try to bend it.

they generally point front when erect, not "upwards" as you see in p*rns.

• Big range on angle apparently. I'm a straight out, but apparently 'average' IS slightly up, and some guys point straight up, so I'm told.

• And some point down like mine.

• Yeah there must be a range because tends to point almost straight up

• Yeah, it's about the size. The ones in p*rn are much smaller than in real life. This is so they can fit as much of it in the various scenes.

More from Guys
4

What Girls Said 0