What does a real penis look like?

I have never seen a penis except in p*rn. People always say that p*rn penises don't look like real ones, so I want to know the differences. Is it mainly size, or veininess, or what? How big is the average guys penis length and girth? Is it as long as their hand when hard, shorter, longer? Thanks I'm just a little confused and don't want to be disapointed when I see a real penis if it doesn't look like the ones in p*rn.

Most Helpful Guy

• In order to be a p*rn star you have to have a minimum of 8 inches. The average sizes for guys is between 4.5 and 5.5 inches. The guys in p*rn tend to be much thicker too. Every guy is going to look a little bit different too just like every girl is a little different. One may have more skin than another or be a little thicker or more veins. Usually most real guys are under 7 inches though. There are some that are bigger too, like I said we are all different.

• Report

Guys in p*rn are not all over 8". I'd say in 'non amateur' stuff they tend to be 7-9". 6" is not that uncommon in p*rn.

• Report

I meant everything except ameture