• Ask
  • myTake

GUYS! why do some of us like to eat pussy?

i can not understand this...plz WHAT IS IT DAT You LIKE?is it because its even easier to give a girl a orgasm? plz why is dis popular?

okay its starting to make sense, seeing ur girl twisting and turning is hot I can dig dat. but people a LOT a stuff goes on down there haha da coochie is wonderful, the periods and the discharge etc. Don't you think about it when ur down there?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• I have no idea why a guy would like that...but don't worry if you dont. I'm a girl and I'm repulsed by the idea of that. I'm sure there are plenty of other girls who don't like it either...to me its freaking disgusting

• THANK YOU. haha finaally lol. haha ur MY type

What Girls Said 11

• Wow!well my EX boyfriend WaNTEd so badly to eat me out...now ThaT is LOVE! I think so anyways! he did it last week...just the feeling that he wants to please ME so badly is amazing! it turns him on making me shake and moan uncontrolably than he entered me! it's the intmate connection you feel,that's why people do it! otherwise their is no reason in my mind

• have you had a woman go down on you and give you head? if your answer is yes -- it feels "insanely" good, right? do you want to have the same feeling over and over again? if your answer is yes again -- then you got the answer why guys like giving it to a girl... need we say more ;)

• I mean I've gotten head befo and it was ok. I guess I just haven't gotten good head yet

• im a girl and to be honest. I don't really like it. now I have had guys who can give a powerful orgasm but I still idk. but I'm with a guy who had only done once before and who don't really like doing it but he did the other day. I guess it makes a difference a little when there is really love in the mix. I also had no idea it was coming because he always said he would never do it. but we had been fighting a lot lately and I'm wondering if this was his way of showing me he really does love me he just full of mistakes.

• I'm not a guy but I am going to have to say that most men that enjoy doing that to a woman is one that also likes it in return when a girl goes down on him. I mean come on, it's not the best thing in the world for me to travel down there. But I will act like it is the best thing in the world for my man. And in return, it's nice to have.

• i personally find it disgusting and its meant for periods, pee and the penis lol. I don't know i just think its more respect of your parts but i won't lie, many dirty things happened already x)

• Wow reading all those guys comments, that is all I can say is Wow!

• Hahaha I agree woww now I'm intrigued tho lol

• Me too

• Why wouldn't you? It's intimate and sensual - it's warm wet and juicy~! The view from down there on your lady is amazing. The way a women arches her back while your down there, the way her breasts fall, the way her thighs squeeze tight around you while she is having an orgasm. It's beautiful and when you have sex with her afterwards she is primed and ready! She's wet, excited, stimulated, tight from contractions and she wants you, bad by that point!

• Lol aaaaahhh babe you couldn't have said it better!!!! The way it makes her feel special and wanted is AMAZING and POWERFUL!!!!! Keep it up lovely...:-)

• Show Older
    • Thanks everyone. I write what I feel...haha ;)

• I totally agree with you, why not, I am guy with 30+, and I love to lick and lap there. If it is hairy one I am too crazy to lick for more than one hours. Pubic hairs are so nice and better. I have 12 way to lick.

• ...Being the sexually deprived virgin that I am, I shouldn't have read the guy's answers...

• It's the best feeling especially if someones done it for the first time how sexy is that not only is he driving you crazy with his tongue tasting and exploring his made you feel like your the only women his tried it on it takes a lot for a guy to taste a women ooh my man gives me a good time he enjoys it the way am moving and grinding and his making me drip so much the softness of his tongue works magic and watching him lick me out so hot and sensual more guys should try it on clean women we taste sexy and horny The way he watches an teasing you with his tongue girls like licking it to mmmm it's so hot your man watching you get licked out by a women cone on men your missing out

• try a clean fresh out of the shower girl

• Wats da difference? haah I mean if I'm messin wit a chick she is obviously clean.

• How should I know?

What Guys Said 25

• It's erotic as f*** to bury your face between your GF's legs ...I don't think about her past periods when I'm eating cooch I just think about how far I can plunge my tongue inside of her and how loud I can make her moan

• its all about the satisfaction that you give her and I know if I do it good then I will get laid more often...but mainly it gets me off to satisfy her...

• For me I just get a satisfaction from seeing her enjoying what I'm doing to her. I don't really care if she returns the favor or not

• lol dude for me its the COMPLETE POWER you have over her sexually. My girls will SHAKE when I do it to them. The groans, the shaking, the orgasms...they all happen because of ME. It shows your aggressiveness and power and she LOVES IT! You are LITERALLY shaking their world...it's such a turn on.

• No i just think of the lady im doing it to. I love her so i feel its a way of letting her know i love as a person frpm the inside as well byy tasting her loves juice.

• I'd be happy to answer the question once you learn to spell properly and form coherent sentences.

• dumbass

• Point confirmed. Thanks

• Actually one time when I was giving my girl oral she started to bleed. She was in an aggressive position over my head with me lying under her and grinding on my mouth pretty good. I didn't even know it until she looked down at me and saw blood on my face! I just thought it was her juices ha! She was so embarrassed but I reassured her it was no big deal ha ha! I didn't smell or taste anything out of the ordinary and she always smells and tastes hot! I just can't give her enough head I love it so much lol!

• Its all about doing something nice for your girl. It's extremely intimate. She loves it. It's hot. I don't need any other reasons!

• I think I just fell in love! ;)

• Why not? Ha.. I don't mind it, I like to please the girl. Just dig your face in there, lick and taste. Main thing I think is if you can't do that for her, then why would she go down on you?

• If your girl takes care of herself, and keeps herself clean, then you have nothing to worry about. Some guys even dig going down on their girl when she's on her period (Red Wings). Ain't my thing, but some guys do. For me, I just get off on watching her face while I'm tonguing her clit, feeling her squirm and shake, humping and grinding her p**** into my face. I'm a tease, though. When I'm heading down, I take my time, give lots of attention to every part of her body. Lips, neck, nipples, belly button, then kiss and lick up and down her thighs, lightly brush the crease where the leg and groin meet, blow some cool air on her clit as I go across to the other side, until she's begging me to dip my tongue into her. When I finally do, it's like...Nirvana. Elysium. Heaven. Take your pick. It's just amazing. Knowing that I can make her come with a couple of finger twitches inside her while I'm sucking her clit? Major turn on. I'm probably an older guy than most of the guys on here, 42, but I first ate p**** when I was 14, and I've never looked back. I have yet to be intimate with a woman whose p**** I wouldn't eat. I've only had two that didn't enjoy it, and one of those I turned around by being patient and gentle. Turns out, a previous boyfriend had done a piss-poor job of it (pun intended), and turned her right off of it. She told me that if she'd known what she was missing, she'd have been getting her p**** eaten all the time. While she was with me, she did. Basically, if you're willing to stick your d*** in there, don't be afraid to get your tongue in there. My current lady, my fiancee, never had a guy go down on her until me. She can't get enough of it. Sometimes, when I'm sleeping, she'll get up above me, and start gently rubbing her p**** against my lips to wake me up. That's an amazing wake-up call, guys. Absolutely nothing like starting your day off with p**** on your face.

• i love to eat pussy, it makes your girl feel good all over. and it makes your **** hard. I love it mmmmmmmmmmmm any takers out there.

• I believe spending time between a womens thighs for extended periods of time is fantastic for both her and I when she does climax and her juices start to flow god it id deliouses,also love it when she squezzes my head between her thighs and says don't stop.

• I love eating pussy because of the raw intimacy of the act, it's just so arousing. I Love slowly kissing my way down to her pussy. I tease as long as she let's me :) lick and kissing all around her pussy. Slow hard licks from pussy to clit, I like how personal it is, I have her spilt eagle giving me her most prized gift, I feel like a God. pretty much worship that pussy and clit. Love her body reactions , moaning, I also can easily reach her breast to fondle and her most favorite is when add a little rimming to the whole experience, drives her crazy and she ends up with body conbulsing orgasms. By then I'm so hard and leaking that I take her to town with sex. Guys need to be more adventurous go eat pussy. Make a woman feel amazing!

• anytime a girl accepts a man unto her bed, it's a gift. in return, a man should be as loving as possible to the woman... if that means she wants him to eat her pussy, then by all means do so. i'm sure most men suck (no pun intended) at it, but with time a girl can teach a guy how to eat pussy properly. nothing feels more gratifying than giving your gf an orgasm... especially since, everyone knows once a guy cums inside her, he rolls over and falls asleep, leaving her unsatisfied, because it usually takes a girl longer to cum, so if he can get her to cum orally, then he can proceed to intercourse guilt free, knowing that after he cums, he can be done...

• Hey...did you have some bad experiences with some women as far as oral sex? Need to experiment with your woman. Most women will express how they like it done. While your doing it..listen to her...listen to the way she reacts...her movements...etc, Once you learn how your woman likes it done...then you will enjoy the experience.

• Naa never did it the most of the gurls I've been wit didn't like it

• You make oral sex sound like an art form... It's good to see that some guys like the intimacy as much as we do!

• Personally, I love to it because it means the whole experience is shared and both parties have benefited in one way or another. I get turned on by what im seeing her do, which in turn makes the sex better. But how many women out there have had a dude try pushing her head down forcefully to get some head. Come on now, thats borderline rape. Plus I can't see any woman cumming while she's being man handled to choke on some tube steak. I've been with my fiance for over 7 years and the common thread through sex, arguments, money or anything else is being the better person and chosing to be unselfish even though nobody is there to see it. Hell yeah, do i get like a vagina visit and lousy t shirt at least for doing this lol.

• I love to lick women down there because I get off getting them aroused and giving them an orgasm. If you are both careful with your hygiene and timing (ie avoiding period time etc) then there should be no problem. But it can be a mind over matter thing with some and I guess like most things in life, one thing is not for everybody. My motto in sex (and other things) is that "the woman should always CUM first.

• I like to eat p**** because I like the taste and I like the feeling of giving a girl an orgasm with my tongue!

• i love giving oral! I love everything about it. its fantastic seeing your lover getting turned on in this way! it makes for fantastic foreplay.

• its all about giving and receiving, if she's willing to go down on you, then the least you can do is go down on her, if she doesn't want it, she'll tell you and that's fine, but that's what relationships and sex is all about, giving and receiving

• Different strokes for different folks, pardon the pun 8-)I'm as turned on by the act of giving a woman oral pleasure as I am when receiving that from a woman in return - I can't necessarily describe particulars as to why, but I get very aroused just from the thought of pleasing a woman in that way.

• brotha, eatin da puss is like a magical ting.Let me explain it to you. Its like when you do it rite, you see her shakin and a moanin, she gets da goosbumps, and her tetas get very hard, and she sais somtin like, "ponte dentro mi vida".But you continue because she gonna come reall hard like, but then you slow down, and stop, and den start again- that's called peakin- where you bring her higher and higher, till her body like be shakin like an earthquake- vale? then, she like get real still, and start saying your name..jesus..jesus...and den you rub on her g-spot at da same time, and she be squirtin, den you go inside, and it like magic, because she all soft and warm an sh#$%. dfDen she look at you all in love an sh#$%. its cool man. Dig it. Tantra.

• Because we love our gfs and want them to feel empowered, loved and pleasured !

• That should be the most important reason for men AND women to oral, or anything else!

• I enjoy it soo much!! Everyone has different desires but I just love it! Get her to straddle/ grind my face, lick her clit and rub her g spot with 2 fingers and my last girl could squirt all over me!! It relaxes and satisfies me soo much knowing the girl I'm with is really enjoying herself! It's really intimate! Its a huge turn on and girls' orgasms are so much crazier compared to guys. Sometimes they taste sweet when they orgasm. Also, girls have an exceptional variety of orgasms and most girls can't orgasm through sex alone! I donno where suspected fishy taste came from because none of the ones i've been with have tasted like fish or tasted bad. Every girl tastes different but sometimes it depends on her cycle, diet and hygiene. Periods are easily avoided just don't go there during that time lol actually might be a good idea to avoid the girl entirely haha!! So why do we do it, because we love it, we love teasing them, making them scream, moan and clench our faces between their legs and we know they'll be coming back and begging us for more!

• I've had this desire since like age 9 or 10. Back then I wanted older hot women to make me do it to them, using me as their oral slave, used to masturbate fantasizing about it all the time. Then as I grew older past adolescence I wanted same age hotties to sit on my face and make me smell them in their panties before humping my face and cumming in my mouth. Now that I'm in my prime I want young girls for the same fetish. The scent and taste of a girls crotch is so overwhelming and desirable its uncontrollable for me to resist. Certain girls deserve it just because they have that look "23 waist pretty face thick thighs" or that build, that personality that just makes me want to go down on them for hours, days. To be their own personal on call come drinking ass licking face f*** come deposit mouth discard toy and being controlled either under them in between their thighs or face buried deep in their ass gets me so hard I just wanna jack every time I think about it. UHHHH!

• When I say young girls I do mean legal let's clarify that!

• ASL?!?!?!

• Don't know what ASL means.

• who cares about the periods! All bout the orgasm!