GUYS! why do some of us like to eat pussy?

i can not understand this...plz WHAT IS IT DAT You LIKE?

is it because its even easier to give a girl a orgasm? plz why is dis popular?

okay its starting to make sense, seeing ur girl twisting and turning is hot I can dig dat. but people a LOT a stuff goes on down there haha da coochie is wonderful, the periods and the discharge etc. Don't you think about it when ur down there?

Most Helpful Girl

• I have no idea why a guy would like that...but don't worry if you dont. I'm a girl and I'm repulsed by the idea of that. I'm sure there are plenty of other girls who don't like it either...to me its freaking disgusting

• THANK YOU. haha finaally lol. haha ur MY type

• It's so strange to me how some find it repulsive. As long as she practices normal hygiene, I find cunnilingus to be a huge turn on. I love doing it and my girl loves receiving it. I couldn't imagine not doing it. Oh well, to each their own.

GAG Video of the Day

How To Become A Morning Person

What Girls Said 13

• have you had a woman go down on you and give you head? if your answer is yes -- it feels "insanely" good, right? do you want to have the same feeling over and over again? if your answer is yes again -- then you got the answer why guys like giving it to a girl... need we say more ;)

• I mean I've gotten head befo and it was ok. I guess I just haven't gotten good head yet

• Why wouldn't you? It's intimate and sensual - it's warm wet and juicy~! The view from down there on your lady is amazing. The way a women arches her back while your down there, the way her breasts fall, the way her thighs squeeze tight around you while she is having an orgasm. It's beautiful and when you have sex with her afterwards she is primed and ready! She's wet, excited, stimulated, tight from contractions and she wants you, bad by that point!

• Lol aaaaahhh babe you couldn't have said it better!!!! The way it makes her feel special and wanted is AMAZING and POWERFUL!!!!! Keep it up lovely...:-)

• Thanks everyone. I write what I feel...haha ;)

• I totally agree with you, why not, I am guy with 30+, and I love to lick and lap there. If it is hairy one I am too crazy to lick for more than one hours. Pubic hairs are so nice and better. I have 12 way to lick.

• Wow!well my EX boyfriend WaNTEd so badly to eat me out...now ThaT is LOVE! I think so anyways! he did it last week...just the feeling that he wants to please ME so badly is amazing! it turns him on making me shake and moan uncontrolably than he entered me! it's the intmate connection you feel,that's why people do it! otherwise their is no reason in my mind

• Redtube. com

• Wow reading all those guys comments, that is all I can say is Wow!

More from Girls
8

What Guys Said 31

• I'd be happy to answer the question once you learn to spell properly and form coherent sentences.

• lol dude for me its the COMPLETE POWER you have over her sexually. My girls will SHAKE when I do it to them. The groans, the shaking, the orgasms...they all happen because of ME. It shows your aggressiveness and power and she LOVES IT! You are LITERALLY shaking their world...it's such a turn on.

• Why not? Ha.. I don't mind it, I like to please the girl. Just dig your face in there, lick and taste. Main thing I think is if you can't do that for her, then why would she go down on you?

• It's erotic as f*** to bury your face between your GF's legs ...I don't think about her past periods when I'm eating cooch I just think about how far I can plunge my tongue inside of her and how loud I can make her moan

• Its all about doing something nice for your girl. It's extremely intimate. She loves it. It's hot. I don't need any other reasons!

More from Guys
26