Are you bi curious but won't act on it?

I find myself looking at p*rn that includes guys masturbating, or shemales/ladyboys, or even guys together. I know that I'd like to try some of these things, but I think I never will. I did a little experimentation when I was younger, but I'm married now. I hint at things, but my wife has no interest. I read Craig's List ads, but I'm scared to meet a stranger. I'm not looking for a romantic relationship -- I have no emotional interest in guys, just a sexual curiosity, yet I think I'd like to meet a guy I'm "compatible" with. I have thought about Omegle, but that seems like a random video thing, and probably populated by straight guys.

I guess I'm not sure what I'm looking for, but whatever it is seems like fantasy only. Are there others who think they'd like to be with someone of their gender, but also (because of family, friends, marriage, religion, homophobia) think they never will? If so, please explain why.

• Vote A No thanks -- I'm straight and have no interest
  • Vote B No, I think about it/watch bi p*rn, but have no interest in doing it
  • Vote C Yes, I'd like to, but think I never will
  • Vote D Been there, done that -- I'm "out" as gay/bi

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm bi and I plan to act on it one day. I just haven't had an opportunity. I wish I could. I come off as straight and I look at lesbian p*rn all the time. When I was younger, it was just fantasy but now that I'm older, I want to make it a reality for myself. It's a bit hard for me because I live at home with family and its a pretty religious family. But I plan to move out soon and who knows.

I think you should maybe so on a business trip or travel on your own and go to a gay bar and see what happens. That way you can see who you want to hook up with and make sure to use a condom. Or make a friend at the bar and get tested together and promise to hook up afterward and have a one night stand and have that be it to appease your curiosity. U're lucky because most gay male hookups can operate on a purely sexual level with no intention of romance.

• Thank you for BA :) I feel like we are definitely in the same boat but I hope one day you get to fulfill all your fantasies because you deserve to be happy.

• Thank you...