Boyfriend gets turned off easily?

My boyfriend and I just started having sex last week and he's been having some issues staying turned on. He is mentally ready to g, we'll start out... Show More

Most Helpful Guy

• There could be a number of explanations for what you have described, however despite the fact that I'm not an expert, it sounds to me like he really just needs to relax. I say this because it sounds to me like he is getting really wound up and anxiety will do nothing to help a guy maintain an erection, I have personally experienced this in that I would loose it if I became to anxious or was worried about how well I would perform. It seems to me like he really wants to please you (which is a good thing), but the associated anxiety is getting in the way. He will need to work on relaxing a bit more and worrying less. If this sort of problem persists he may need to seek out professional help, which is okay too, in the sense that he shouldn't then worry more about that as well. I hope this helps you some.