Sex slave for a day?

Guy if a girl said to you for one night I want to be your sex slave and do anything you want to do both in the house and outside what would you get her to do?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• First of all this is the best question ever, here's the list.-buy 300 condoms-buy hella viagra or any other food to keep me hard for hours-film everything I am doing with her-make her where a dog collar and call me master(wouldn't call her a bitch and all that crap, I would still be nice, but I just love the idea of a hot girl calling me her master and wanting me)-tell me all of her sexual fantasys and what turns her on and feels good to her-kiss her-blowjob-swallow my cum-handjob-have her do a strip tease-i want her to lick me everywhere, except my ass-play with my d*** and balls-touch, lick, and kiss her in every possible place-take my virginity-have her massage me-massage her-make her masturbate in front of me-try some of her fantasys-walk around the house naked with just an apron, or with my clothes on but no underwear on-hide and go anal-groap, rub, and suck on her breasts and possibly her ass cheeks as much as possible-make her do some emberessing things like pushing her against a window and screwing her, screwing her while on the phone, on xbox live, and screwing her while on a webcam.-see how many times I can get her to orgasm-sex in the shower-sex while watching TV-sex while playing video games-try every position I've ever seen-put whip cream on her then lick it off-put whip cream on me then have her lick it off-screw her t*ts-have her give me a tit job-hotdogging (screwing her asscheeks)-maybe a footjob-spank her ass (not too hard, just hard enough)-tie up her hands and do random things like teasing her-wreasle with her naked-make her do a strip tease-tell her to cook something then tease her until she can't think then make her sit down, I make her dinner then screw her while we are eating.-have sex at a public pool without getting caught-sex in a hot tube-sex in a dressing room-sex in several parts of my house-sex in a bathroom stall-sex in a movie theatre-sex in a steam room-screw her in a park at night-screw her in a tree-teacher role playing with her being the teacher and me being the student, then the other way around-screw her while she is wearing a wearing a lingerie.-screw her while watching a movie at the house.-do foreplay so long she's begging me for sex.-exercise while having sex.-convince one of her female friends or a random hot girl to have sex with her then join in for a threesome.-anal sex.-finger her in her butt-when I'm almost done have her ride me till she is done.-when done with all of these things and either of us can go anymore, cuddle with her, kiss her and tell her nice things.(girls are cute, I have to hug them, smiling girls are even cuter)-find a great borderline impossible way to thank her to fullfilling 95% of my sexual fantasysi am being totally serious, I would do all of these things given the chance.

What Guys Said 14

• To be honest, I would much much much rather be the slave...

• just hump as much as I can...

• Make me a samwichCut the lawnWash my car

• She did specify with "sex" slave. Those aren't sexual favors and-... Awh sweetie, do you not know what sex is?

• Show Older
    • Just an fyi, on a couple of points...1) I agreed with Carping. Make me a sandwich was my answer too. As was darning my socks. (see above)2) Cheese makes an excellent sandwich filler.

• Roftl seems like he is on his period

Blindfold her and bang her and leave her wet lol :-p

• i will fill in every hole she has, or take her in public to to a perfect blowjob, or f*** her in the wood or highways. .. ty

• Foot job

• Ok Well, I'll tell you what I would do. I'd tell her to want it really bad. I'd want her to beg for it. List:1) I'd want her to do a lot of oral in a worship kind of way.2) I'd want to have a lot of sex with her being in positions where she has to wrap her legs/body around me. I'd want for her to say dirty things, drop everything she has to do that day, and wear her best lingerie. Then I'd want her to stip during a lap dance for me. After steamy sex, where she loses her mind over it... I want to finish inside her and want her to thank me for it. (Of course protection is best)

• Im not into the dominatrix stuff. I am dominant enough already without the use of leashes and whips. I guess I would just have her go down on me and treat me like a prince all night, e.g. back massage, foot rub, and bang her all over the house, e.g. on the dinning room table, the sink, the back yard, etc.

• I'm going to agree with Carping.Make me a sandwich.Then possibly darn my socks.

• I pretty much have that now. There are a couple of things I haven't asked for yet. One is probably available any time with few problems. She may actually want to do it. The other is technically extreme although not BDSM/blood/pain/violent, etc. I consider it a novel approach to an enhanced orgasm and have had good results in masturbation over several years. If I can teach her to do it as well as I do, the woman's hands aspect should lead to whopper orgasms. I have to find a way for her to pick up on the idea without asking for it because I don't want it to affect her attitude toward me.

• omg the question is what wouldn't I get her to do - id degrade her, let her know she belongs to me. any rough housing is allowed, slapping her in the face, rough deep throating, etc. id probably put her on a dog leash and tie her up naked outside so all my friends and neighbors can see her. id sell her out so to speak, not for actual sex, but a few bucks to touch her t*ts, a few bucks to slide their fingers in her p**** or a**hole to see how tight she is. I might sell out blow jobs as well for some decent cash. - id make her wear slutty little outfits while she's cleaning my house or cooking my food - id spank her or whip her ass repeatedly. love that sh*t. - id eat her out a lot, get her to sit on my face so I can go to down on the little pink ****- make her dance for me. I love a good strip tease. shed have to have a nice ass and shake it well. give me some raunchy nasty ass shaking in hot positions and some sensual sh*t as well- sex any time I want it. I'm entitled to grab the bitch by the hair in the middle of her sleep to tap that ass and make her suck my d***. also anal is on the menu-full access to her nipples. this is implied in sex any time but I had to make a separate bullet point. I love t*ts and nipples. I could lick and suck for hours, especially on those cute little A/B cup t*ts. the smaller ones seem more sensitive most of the time and I love hearing chicks moan over it. mmm- if she's seriously completely willing to do anything I say? id video tape us f***ing hardcore, me degrading her, spitting on her face or in her mouth, slapping her around, and footage of her being outside and pimped out (go back to #1) then id send it out to her parents and close friends via email. sounds cruel but that's what I'm into. thats about it. :)

• I'd tell her to put on a sexy lingerie and I'd put on my tight boxers with my privates bulging out. We would go to my bedroom and put on an episode of the Simpsons, eat some popcorn and sleep while watching.

• 25d

outside I would tie her up in front of her/my friends and fuck her. inside house, I would tie her up in different positions and do things to her. I would put water on my body and say her to lick every single drop of them

• i'd...- force her to clean the house naked- tell her to amuse me (point at her and laugh at her while she's dancing naked)- force her to get on her knees and pray to me/worship me/call me master- put a dog collar around her neck/force her to walk on all fours/bark like a dog- go outside and take her for a walk/visit my friends and show them my new "doggie" - tell her to massage my feet- force her to worship/kiss my muscles- tie her up until she's completely helpless... then I'd f*** her the most aggressive way possible- force her to swallow my cum/force her to thank me for cumming in her mouth... "thanks for cumming in my mouth, master."

• too much

What Girls Said 2

A good chunk of these answers are pretty horrifying, to be honest.

Just goes to show how much men actually respect women as people, if the number one one fantasy is to degrade, humiliate and sell to neighbours as a whore.

Speaks of an underlying view of women in general. If men were actually allowed to do all these things, it's pretty awful to imagine how many would follow through, because it definitely wouldn't be a small number.

LOL! In just a few hours, I will be humiliated my panty pig. He's a loser with a worthless and pathetic clitdick. It's useless for any other purpose except for my torture and amusement. You know what though? He loves it as much as I do. You, my vanilla friend, just don't get the dynamics of BDSM and being a Domme/Dom and slave. Pity.

• Show Older

From the OP: "Guy if a girl said to you for one night I want to be your sex slave"

That is the question that the men were answering, which states that the woman in question gave permission. Of course there should be discussion prior to engaging in the "play" to set boundaries, but this is still clearly about BDSM and Dom/sub play. Yes, some of the guys do go to far in their opinions, but that is because they also don't understand the dynamics of a Dom/sub relationship. They're merely talking about their own fantasies and they THINK they know what they are talking about.

"Yes, some of the guys do go to far in their opinions, but that is because they also don't understand the dynamics of a Dom/sub relationship."

This here is exactly my point.

• Well that was a disappointment. Not even one serious answer. Geez

• Oh OK. lol

• Show Older
    • Yeh, funny guy. I like him :-) :-)

• LOL! mistress minxxe... you like "make me a sandwich-jokes" ... so "witty" and "creative"... sophisticated much?mika: I'm on my period? ha ha yes. telling me that great joke over and over again (this is the 3rd time)... I have to admit, it gets funnier every time. I'm on my period. ha ha funny. you funny, haha. you should've become a comedian.