What makes a great pair of boobs?

How do you distinguish a great pair of boobs from a not so great set? Is it nipple size, areola size, overall size (lets not turn this into a debate of small vs big boobs!), general perkiness, or what? I'm not sure if it would be appropriate to post links but whatever.

I'm not talking about your personal opinion here exactly (as to the exact size etc. of your dream girl's boobs), but I just kind of want to get a general consensus of a decent set vs. an undesirable set.

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know what to say here other than my personal opinion.

I like them round. That's most important to me. Round and perky, best if they are pointing forward. Areola should be not too big. Same for nipples. If they have all of this they are a perfect pair.

As for size, I find that it's difficult for them to fulfill all of the above unless they are of a minimal size, and also if they are above a certain size. But they can be perfect by being anything from a big B to a DD.