What makes a great pair of boobs?

How do you distinguish a great pair of boobs from a not so great set? Is it nipple size, areola size, overall size (lets not turn this into a debate of small vs big boobs!), general perkiness, or what? I'm not sure if it would be appropriate to post links but whatever.

I'm not talking about your personal opinion here exactly (as to the exact size etc. of your dream girl's boobs), but I just kind of want to get a general consensus of a decent set vs. an undesirable set.

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know what to say here other than my personal opinion.

I like them round. That's most important to me. Round and perky, best if they are pointing forward. Areola should be not too big. Same for nipples. If they have all of this they are a perfect pair.

As for size, I find that it's difficult for them to fulfill all of the above unless they are of a minimal size, and also if they are above a certain size. But they can be perfect by being anything from a big B to a DD.

What Guys Said 12

• i think its the size , then it again I think the nipple/areola do play a big factor in peoples preferences , but overall I think its mostly size that gets peoples engines revving.

• Softness and natural! Areola size is fine not bothered really but generally if the girl has got bigger boobs id expect and think it'd look better if her areola were bigger too but again not that important. Small can look good but so do large id prefer ones that suit the girls frame more honestly

• Confidence, and the girl who they belong to.

• The question was talking about BOOBS, not confidence.

• To me, unattractive ones are the ones that have been butchered by surgery because of implants gone wrong.

• ok, thanks for finally answering the original question !

• Shape, perkiness, areola size. I generally like b-c cup, nice round shape, perky, and maybe around a quarter size of areola

• Its not the boobs themselves but how the girl portrays them, but all in all, everything being proportional makes a great pair of boobs

More from Guys
7

What Girls Said 3

• I think being in proportion is important (so areola not being too large if smaller t*ts), regardless of the size. Being perky is important too.

• I was watching Mike and Molly last night and Mike's Mom told Victoria that she had hit the boob jackpot because hers were high up on her chest and full. Upon thinking about it, I realized that not everyone is so lucky. I guess I just always took it for granted that they were all generally located in the same spot!

• They are perky, small normal shaped nipples, aereola are not too big, they are nice and round and sit high up, they aren't small but they aren't too big.

• thanks. lol ironic that the best answer so far has come from a girl :P