What makes a great pair of boobs?

How do you distinguish a great pair of boobs from a not so great set? Is it nipple size, areola size, overall size (lets not turn this into a debate of small vs big boobs!), general perkiness, or what? I'm not sure if it would be appropriate to post links but whatever.I'm not talking about your personal opinion here exactly (as to the exact size etc. of your dream girl's boobs), but I just kind of want to get a general consensus of a decent set vs. an undesirable set.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• I don't know what to say here other than my personal opinion.I like them round. That's most important to me. Round and perky, best if they are pointing forward. Areola should be not too big. Same for nipples. If they have all of this they are a perfect pair.As for size, I find that it's difficult for them to fulfill all of the above unless they are of a minimal size, and also if they are above a certain size. But they can be perfect by being anything from a big B to a DD.

What Guys Said 10

• big tear drop shaped breasts... they're big, have a great natural sag and jiggle but are still full and perky. large pink areolas. a not so great set of big boobs would be saggy without the perkiness and would be more flat. also there is nothing wrong with smaller sizes. sometimes a smaller breast size suits some women better. it just so happens that women with a good figure but with a little bit more meat on their bones and more prominent curves are my preference.

• I think it's part of the whole package. Really sexy boobs come with really sexy women. I think a lot of guys are turned off by really saggy breasts. Many guys also like when nipples are hard and aroused, and big nipples are better. Areola and overall size mean a lot less.

• Perkiness and shape are most important. They can be small but still be awesome! :D

• Softness and natural! Areola size is fine not bothered really but generally if the girl has got bigger boobs id expect and think it'd look better if her areola were bigger too but again not that important. Small can look good but so do large id prefer ones that suit the girls frame more honestly

• Shape, perkiness, areola size. I generally like b-c cup, nice round shape, perky, and maybe around a quarter size of areola

• Its not the boobs themselves but how the girl portrays them, but all in all, everything being proportional makes a great pair of boobs

• If I had to think about it, I suppose for me it's about shape and perkiness. They don't need to be big because shape (them looking round, for example) and perkiness so they don't look "deflated" for lack of a better word. Full looking breasts are amazing looking to me whatever their size, which I suppose deep down on some instinctual level means she is healthy and vibrant and would therefore make some good babies.

• it all depends on the guy.for me, I don't care what the breasts look like. as long as they're healthy and not too big, I'll love them :D

• i think its the size , then it again I think the nipple/areola do play a big factor in peoples preferences , but overall I think its mostly size that gets peoples engines revving.

• Confidence, and the girl who they belong to.

• ok, thanks for finally answering the original question !

• To me, unattractive ones are the ones that have been butchered by surgery because of implants gone wrong.

• I was just trying to get a general consensus on what physical aspects of boobs seperate unnattractive vs. attractive, I know confidence and the girl who they belong play a role, but that wasn't what I was interested in hearing. I already know that I have great boobs so I don't need your opinion, especially as you don't know me and you've never seen them.

• Show Older

What Girls Said 2

• I think being in proportion is important (so areola not being too large if smaller t*ts), regardless of the size. Being perky is important too.

• They are perky, small normal shaped nipples, aereola are not too big, they are nice and round and sit high up, they aren't small but they aren't too big.

• thanks. lol ironic that the best answer so far has come from a girl :P