Is it normal to poop right after anal sex?

Last weekend I finally gave into my friend that had been begging me to try anal sex with him, well we tried it and really hurt at first but got better as we kept going. After he came and pulled out I pooped the bed. It made a real mess and he was grossed out. I couldn't help it but it just happened he had poop on his penis too. I was so embarrassed and after I cleaned off his penis and the bed I quickly left. Now at school he won't talk to me and I think he might of told one of his friends about it.

Most Helpful Guy

• Well for one he really should have done his research before he asked you so he could do it right!! You need to have cleaned that out before you started and yes it will make you poop if you don't cause of the suction of him pulling it out!! Its not your fault its a natural reaction your body makes!! And he is an asshole if he goes telling all your friends about it!! Thats just messed up!! especially after you did that for him!! Not many girls would be up for doing something like that with a friend!!

• Report

Indeed, is highly recommended, you clean yourself out before the act, otherwise you could make a mess. That guy is a retard!

• Report

Wait how are you supposed to clean it out before the act?

• Report

It is so normal. I once had anal sex with a black guy and he was drilling my ass so hard and so deep that during the act I pooped on his cock but he was so gentleman and kept fucking me until he finished cumming then we both went to wash. Most women may poop during anal sex if the guy fucks them so deeper and so harder so nothing to worry about. Your bf is an asshole !!!

Most Helpful Girl

• I've had anal sex over 50 times and it has happened to me at least two times.

Twice with the same guy. You see, he watches porno and thinks that my hole is going to be has lose has the sluts that are on the tv. My hole is tight you cannot just slide straight into it. He lubed me up and started banging me hard. During the middle of our sex session he pulled out and was freaked out. He ran off into the bathroom and started washing his dick as if there were shit on it. I mean asshole, you had a condom on. How could it be on you in the first place? I did not know what happened until he left and I discovered the condom. He's such an ass!

I suggest when you do anal sex you have the guy start slow until you get used to the act to avoid pooping.

Guys who are scared of shit are assholes. If he told all of his friends he's obviously an immature prick.