Is it normal to poop right after anal sex?

Last weekend I finally gave into my friend that had been begging me to try anal sex with him, well we tried it and really hurt at first but got better as we kept going. After he came and pulled out I pooped the bed. It made a real mess and he was grossed out. I couldn't help it but it just happened he had poop on his penis too. I was so embarrassed and after I cleaned off his penis and the bed I quickly left. Now at school he won't talk to me and I think he might of told one of his friends about it.

Most Helpful Guy

• Well for one he really should have done his research before he asked you so he could do it right!! You need to have cleaned that out before you started and yes it will make you poop if you don't cause of the suction of him pulling it out!! Its not your fault its a natural reaction your body makes!! And he is an asshole if he goes telling all your friends about it!! Thats just messed up!! especially after you did that for him!! Not many girls would be up for doing something like that with a friend!!

• Indeed, is highly recommended, you clean yourself out before the act, otherwise you could make a mess. That guy is a retard!

• It is so normal. I once had anal sex with a black guy and he was drilling my ass so hard and so deep that during the act I pooped on his cock but he was so gentleman and kept fucking me until he finished cumming then we both went to wash. Most women may poop during anal sex if the guy fucks them so deeper and so harder so nothing to worry about. Your bf is an asshole !!!

• 19d

Well I jus had sex in my ass n have had a few times but there wasn't any doodoo on his dick and I don't ever shit right after is not shitting after anal sex bad it can't stop me from ever shitting again yeah and I usually shit the next day n I'll do it but wait months before doing anal again and I've done it several times so I don't do it all the time n yes it hurts it's nor pleasure at all

Most Helpful Girl

• I've had anal sex over 50 times and it has happened to me at least two times.

Twice with the same guy. You see, he watches porno and thinks that my hole is going to be has lose has the sluts that are on the tv. My hole is tight you cannot just slide straight into it. He lubed me up and started banging me hard. During the middle of our sex session he pulled out and was freaked out. He ran off into the bathroom and started washing his dick as if there were shit on it. I mean asshole, you had a condom on. How could it be on you in the first place? I did not know what happened until he left and I discovered the condom. He's such an ass!

I suggest when you do anal sex you have the guy start slow until you get used to the act to avoid pooping.

Guys who are scared of shit are assholes. If he told all of his friends he's obviously an immature prick.

GAG Video of the Day

10 Things Guys Wish Girls Would Stop Doing

What Guys Said 10

• Natural consequences. I really wish everybody that is thinking about trying this would read your story and the answers in this Q/A thread.

• You are supposed to enema before so nothing like that happens. If you stick something inside your ass, what do you think might happen? Of course you can get shit everywhere thats what its for.

• I am sure You are well over this, but I hope you don't feel at all bad about it. Sometimes girls poop the first time during anal because their bowels are not used to the stimulation -- plus You probably did not know You should go before You ass fu ck. He was SO immmature about it. It is a risk of anal that is not that big a deal. I only had one girl really go, but it was kinda my fault. It was the third time I ass fu ked her that day, and all the come and lube just made her go. We were outside, so it did not get messy per se. I used my own underwear to wipe her ass hole after the fuc k. She said that felt wonderful, and I acted like a gentleman. We ass fuked a LOT for months after this -- but she never really went -- at least a lot -- again. So You learn to control your bowels and they get stronger. This girl could suck my penis with her rectum by clenching and flexing her rectum. Best sex of my life. So HE missed out. You did not. Hope everything worked out OK!

• Are You single?

• Thats totally normal.

One thing about any sexual action is that you shouldnt do it jhsut cause he wants to you have to want to to.

The first time I(ime a guy) had anal sex my girlfriend pooped as I was in her. When we now have anal sex we do it in the shower so that it isn't a mess. For us we sorta liek that poop added to the sex as long as were in the shower.

I don't know exactly why it makes you poop but thers a certian spot in the but if it gets touched jsut right it will make you poop wether or not you want to.

Dont worry that you pooped on his bed and got some on his dick is normal is fine don't worry

More from Guys
5

What Girls Said 12

• I have never pooped the bed; however, since he was the one wanting you to try it with him he should not be passing judgement or ignoring you. If you ever want to avoid this happening again recommend your partner wear a condom also- if at all possible be aware of what you are eating 24 hours prior to anal sex. There are also ways you can clean yourself out in a healthy way.

• Well, he asked for it. You have nothing to be ashamed of. He is a total jerk. If he did tell people about it, he is not worth the time. Just chalk it up as a sexual experience that you will know more about when another guy asked you to do it.

• As embarrassing as it is, did you enjoy it. I have an anal before and even if you poop earlier in the day there can be poop on the guy dick. its something different to try I guess as it does hurt the first time.. If he told his friends he a jerk. How old are you

• I've had it happen a few times and I have to say the ass fuc k just got more intense. We both fu cked harder.

• What are some healthy ways to clean prior? And how long should you not eat before doing the act?

• My friend let her boyfriend of 2 months ( don't go there) have anal sex last night with her. She said he just stuck it in like it was her pussy. She say she was crying and begging to stop he would not . After he came he want to just lie there she said ok because it hurt so much then he peed in her. When he pulled out he was cover in sh*t and pee and sh*t came out all over her and her bed she poop a ton is was allot and p*ssing to. He made he clean him up he left I went over and help her clean up.

• No pun intended but that guy sounds like asshole. She can do so much better than a guy like that.

• Tell him he is INCREDIBLY immature and it was his idea in the first place. Do NOT be embarrassed. Having a **** thrust in and out of your ass makes many girls feel like they have to go. Some guys even find it sexy, and like the lubrication factor.

If your are really worried, go to the bathroom an hour or so before you think you may have sex. Clean your butt thoroughly, including your finger inside with a little soap and water. You will be all set. One other thing. If you want to have anal sex be sure to a)use a huge amount of water based lube. Have your partner open you up with one finger, and then one or two more, making sure to get that lube spread around. Once your two..yes two..sphincter muscles have relaxed from the finger probing you will be set to go. Many women..myself included..have MAJOR climaxes from anal sex. Try using a vibrator on your clit and in your p**** while he's in your ass. And get ready for an explosion! And I'M not talking about his >).

More from Girls
7