Is it normal to poop right after anal sex?

Last weekend I finally gave into my friend that had been begging me to try anal sex with him, well we tried it and really hurt at first but got better as we kept going. After he came and pulled out I pooped the bed. It made a real mess and he was grossed out. I couldn't help it but it just happened he had poop on his penis too. I was so embarrassed and after I cleaned off his penis and the bed I quickly left. Now at school he won't talk to me and I think he might of told one of his friends about it.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Well for one he really should have done his research before he asked you so he could do it right!! You need to have cleaned that out before you started and yes it will make you poop if you don't cause of the suction of him pulling it out!! Its not your fault its a natural reaction your body makes!! And he is an asshole if he goes telling all your friends about it!! Thats just messed up!! especially after you did that for him!! Not many girls would be up for doing something like that with a friend!!

• Indeed, is highly recommended, you clean yourself out before the act, otherwise you could make a mess. That guy is a retard!

• Wait how are you supposed to clean it out before the act?

What Guys Said 8

• You are supposed to enema before so nothing like that happens. If you stick something inside your ass, what do you think might happen? Of course you can get shit everywhere thats what its for.

• Natural consequences. I really wish everybody that is thinking about trying this would read your story and the answers in this Q/A thread.

• why you f***en dumb mother f***ers in the first place that's your fault you should get to know a mother f***er better befor you f*** them that's sluty on your part cause any good guy wouldn't get mad or grossed out next time get to know him better girls allways complane but your the one that let him f*** you so its on you. be careful not trying to be meen but your gonna f*** arround and get stds if you don't get to know the guy good befor hand he couldn't have ben your friend cause if he was you would know him better and know weather or not he would do that so your bad

• Thats totally normal. One thing about any sexual action is that you shouldnt do it jhsut cause he wants to you have to want to to. The first time I(ime a guy) had anal sex my girlfriend pooped as I was in her. When we now have anal sex we do it in the shower so that it isn't a mess. For us we sorta liek that poop added to the sex as long as were in the shower. I don't know exactly why it makes you poop but thers a certian spot in the but if it gets touched jsut right it will make you poop wether or not you want to. Dont worry that you pooped on his bed and got some on his dick is normal is fine don't worry

• I am sure You are well over this, but I hope you don't feel at all bad about it. Sometimes girls poop the first time during anal because their bowels are not used to the stimulation -- plus You probably did not know You should go before You ass fu ck. He was SO immmature about it. It is a risk of anal that is not that big a deal. I only had one girl really go, but it was kinda my fault. It was the third time I ass fu ked her that day, and all the come and lube just made her go. We were outside, so it did not get messy per se. I used my own underwear to wipe her ass hole after the fuc k. She said that felt wonderful, and I acted like a gentleman. We ass fuked a LOT for months after this -- but she never really went -- at least a lot -- again. So You learn to control your bowels and they get stronger. This girl could suck my penis with her rectum by clenching and flexing her rectum. Best sex of my life. So HE missed out. You did not. Hope everything worked out OK!

• Are You single?

• i would love a girl to poop on my penis during anal...

• Anal beads are designed to do exactly what happened to you. When you pull the anal beads out really fast, an extra surprise comes out too!

What Girls Said 11

• I've had anal sex over 50 times and it has happened to me at least two times.Twice with the same guy. You see, he watches porno and thinks that my hole is going to be has lose has the sluts that are on the tv. My hole is tight you cannot just slide straight into it. He lubed me up and started banging me hard. During the middle of our sex session he pulled out and was freaked out. He ran off into the bathroom and started washing his dick as if there were shit on it. I mean asshole, you had a condom on. How could it be on you in the first place? I did not know what happened until he left and I discovered the condom. He's such an ass!I suggest when you do anal sex you have the guy start slow until you get used to the act to avoid pooping. Guys who are scared of shit are assholes. If he told all of his friends he's obviously an immature prick.

• Awesome! Perfectly said!

• 16d

Wash your ass better next time.

• Well, he asked for it. You have nothing to be ashamed of. He is a total jerk. If he did tell people about it, he is not worth the time. Just chalk it up as a sexual experience that you will know more about when another guy asked you to do it.

• 16d

Loool haha are you serious?

• I have never pooped the bed; however, since he was the one wanting you to try it with him he should not be passing judgement or ignoring you. If you ever want to avoid this happening again recommend your partner wear a condom also- if at all possible be aware of what you are eating 24 hours prior to anal sex. There are also ways you can clean yourself out in a healthy way.

• 16d

I'm new to anal sex myself. What ways can you clean yourself out?

• My friend let her boyfriend of 2 months ( don't go there) have anal sex last night with her. She said he just stuck it in like it was her pussy. She say she was crying and begging to stop he would not . After he came he want to just lie there she said ok because it hurt so much then he peed in her. When he pulled out he was cover in sh*t and pee and sh*t came out all over her and her bed she poop a ton is was allot and p*ssing to. He made he clean him up he left I went over and help her clean up.

• 16d

No pun intended but that guy sounds like asshole. She can do so much better than a guy like that.

• Tell him he is INCREDIBLY immature and it was his idea in the first place. Do NOT be embarrassed. Having a **** thrust in and out of your ass makes many girls feel like they have to go. Some guys even find it sexy, and like the lubrication factor. If your are really worried, go to the bathroom an hour or so before you think you may have sex. Clean your butt thoroughly, including your finger inside with a little soap and water. You will be all set. One other thing. If you want to have anal sex be sure to a)use a huge amount of water based lube. Have your partner open you up with one finger, and then one or two more, making sure to get that lube spread around. Once your two..yes two..sphincter muscles have relaxed from the finger probing you will be set to go. Many women..myself included..have MAJOR climaxes from anal sex. Try using a vibrator on your clit and in your p**** while he's in your ass. And get ready for an explosion! And I'M not talking about his >).

• As embarrassing as it is, did you enjoy it. I have an anal before and even if you poop earlier in the day there can be poop on the guy dick. its something different to try I guess as it does hurt the first time.. If he told his friends he a jerk. How old are you

• I've had it happen a few times and I have to say the ass fuc k just got more intense. We both fu cked harder.

• What are some healthy ways to clean prior? And how long should you not eat before doing the act?

• 41d

I just tried anal for the first time a few days ago, and I understand the need to afterwards. I didn't actually go, but I felt like I needed to, but I was too tired to really care. So I fell asleep and woke up in the morning just really having to pee. I didn't have to poop until yesterday, but I am a little sore. My advice is, if he DID tell people about it and they ask why you did it, just tell them he's been harassing you for months about anal and he liked being pooped on. He's of course gonna deny it, but by then, people are just gonna think he's embarrassed about the whole ordeal, so he's obviously gonna lie.

• 16d

Yeah that's completely normal don't be embarrassed you probably should have done your research first and then warned him lol after my first time doing anal I pooped too only I made it to the bathroom thank god

• I just want to say holy crap! I hope this never happens to me, and I bet he turned real soft after that...like the others said "GO, before you decide to do that!"

• Damn I could only do that with a guy if I was married to him or crazy in love. Guess some girls just like to experiment more than others.