Is it normal to poop right after anal sex?

Last weekend I finally gave into my friend that had been begging me to try anal sex with him, well we tried it and really hurt at first but got... Show More

Most Helpful Guy

• Well for one he really should have done his research before he asked you so he could do it right!! You need to have cleaned that out before you started and yes it will make you poop if you don't cause of the suction of him pulling it out!! Its not your fault its a natural reaction your body makes!! And he is an asshole if he goes telling all your friends about it!! Thats just messed up!! especially after you did that for him!! Not many girls would be up for doing something like that with a friend!!

• Indeed, is highly recommended, you clean yourself out before the act, otherwise you could make a mess. That guy is a retard!

• Wait how are you supposed to clean it out before the act?

• It is so normal. I once had anal sex with a black guy and he was drilling my ass so hard and so deep that during the act I pooped on his cock but he was so gentleman and kept fucking me until he finished cumming then we both went to wash. Most women may poop during anal sex if the guy fucks them so deeper and so harder so nothing to worry about. Your bf is an asshole !!!