• Ask
  • myTake

How many people in your life have seen you naked?

That you know for sure anyways. You might have gone nude and someone saw you without you noticing. :-PIf you don't know the exact number than estimate. Also were they mostly guys or girls?For me I think its about 5 or 6 people. Guys and girls

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• 2 people. And hopefully I will keep it that way :).

• 2 guys or 2 girls? or one guy and one girl?

• Lol two guys. One ex and my current fianc?. I never had a girl see me naked nor have I seen a girl naked.

What Girls Said 14

• i think you should have included ''except your family'' in this Q,cause,my answer would be about 10 people,considering that my parents,brother,grandparents,cousin and others have probably seen me naked you know. other than that,no one has seen me naked,maybe 2-3 friends have seen me half naked but those are just locker room slip ups.

• Abbout 10

• Mostly guys or girls?

• Thanks for up rating :-) . Mix I guess mor guys

• i think I've seen 4

• How many people have seen YOU naked though?

• ohh, two

• Five guys in all.

• probably 6, guys & girls

• Five.

• My mom. Myself. And this woman we were roomed with who just liked to walk around naked.

• They all saw you naked?

• Show Older
    • So how many people have seen YOU naked is the question.

• Oh! Fail. Well my mom has- she kind of changed my diapers when I was little. I have seen myself naked. And any creepers who happened to be walking by that one time I forget to close the window when I was changing.

• In person, I've only scene one guy naked. I've scene a couple women naked because we changed in the same room, but I didn't stare at them. I seen a lot of naked people in movies, but I don't know if that counts.

• How many people have seen YOU naked is the question

• alot, lol. all of my gfs, so about 6 girls, not including in the locker room at school. and probably 12 guys have seen me full nude.

• Besides family and people around when I was born, probably 4. Two guys (sexually), two girls (frolicked nude through a sprinkler on a dare when I was like, 11 years old).

• OH F*** never mind, I posted a nude photo of myself (no face included) on a body positive website, ha. So... probably more like 100. Mostly girls though.

• Show Older
    • Enjoy your last BA on GAG :'-(

• Your Highness (QUEENOFPEEN) Take your Gift card and then try for another one. But please don't go. we need you here

• Oh, man! I forgot to count! Aww...There was my mom, dad, the doctor, those nurses,...

• Mostly guys or girls?

• Well, now...again, I'd have to remember, male nurses, female nurses, male drs, female drs, roommates, sisters, etc, then there were probably babysitters, I don't know how many of those there were! I was a sickly baby, in the hospital for 2 months at birth. God knows how many people say me naked then...hard to tell. I guess it's nuna

• well, counting from after adolescence, 3 guys. Wait there were group showers at summer camp...so maybe like 3 girls too haha

• probably 10, guys & girls

What Guys Said 12

• Quite a few, recently!

• Mostly guys or girls?

• Almost all girls...

• 6 or 7 would be my guess. Mom, dad, grandma, grandpa, doctor, friend (when we were 9 or 10). Maybe someone else, but I'm not sure.

• Tons of people.

• Mostly guys or girls?

• Guys, no homo.

• Guys - don't know, don't remember, don't want to remember.Girls - Lost count.

• About -9

• Aside from those who cared for me when I was in diapers, medical personnel, and junior high locker rooms, it's like seven, I think.

• too many to count

• 20 30?give an estimate

• Show Older
    • Mostly guys or girls?

• girls

• Jesus... Hundreds. I got down to my underwear in school, once, and a kid stole my clothes. I had to run through the whole school, almost naked, after this f***er, LOLOLOL.

• Probably 10's of thousands. We use to weigh in naked for wrestling at some tournaments. I'll never forget the look on this one girls face that was in the room at a state tournament in Jacksonville. I went to weigh in and I was on the line between two weight classes, so I dropped my underwear without thinking twice to drop to the next lowest weigh class and her eyes exploded as she checked me out package. When I was finished weighing in turned I smirked at her kind of indicating I saw you and her entire face turned the brightest red. It was hilarious! =D

• I always make the girls wear blindfolds, so, to answer your question none.

• Well playing sports theirs a thing called group showers, so too many guys hahaha.

• *Coughs* I don't know and don't want to know, but five if I can remember correctly.