How many people in your life have seen you naked?

That you know for sure anyways. You might have gone nude and someone saw you without you noticing. :-P

If you don't know the exact number than estimate. Also were they mostly guys or girls?

For me I think its about 5 or 6 people. Guys and girls

Most Helpful Girl

• 2 people. And hopefully I will keep it that way :).

• 2 guys or 2 girls? or one guy and one girl?

• Lol two guys. One ex and my current fianc?. I never had a girl see me naked nor have I seen a girl naked.

GAG Video of the Day

Would you date someone younger/older/married?

What Girls Said 14

• i think you should have included ''except your family'' in this Q,cause,my answer would be about 10 people,considering that my parents,brother,grandparents,cousin and others have probably seen me naked you know. other than that,no one has seen me naked,maybe 2-3 friends have seen me half naked but those are just locker room slip ups.

• i think I've seen 4

• How many people have seen YOU naked though?

• ohh, two

• My mom. Myself. And this woman we were roomed with who just liked to walk around naked.

• They all saw you naked?

• So how many people have seen YOU naked is the question.

• Oh! Fail. Well my mom has- she kind of changed my diapers when I was little. I have seen myself naked. And any creepers who happened to be walking by that one time I forget to close the window when I was changing.

• Abbout 10

• Mostly guys or girls?

• Thanks for up rating :-) . Mix I guess mor guys

• Oh, man! I forgot to count! Aww...There was my mom, dad, the doctor, those nurses,...

• Mostly guys or girls?

• Well, now...again, I'd have to remember, male nurses, female nurses, male drs, female drs, roommates, sisters, etc, then there were probably babysitters, I don't know how many of those there were! I was a sickly baby, in the hospital for 2 months at birth. God knows how many people say me naked then...hard to tell. I guess it's nuna

More from Girls
9

What Guys Said 12

• Quite a few, recently!

• Mostly guys or girls?

• Almost all girls...

• 6 or 7 would be my guess. Mom, dad, grandma, grandpa, doctor, friend (when we were 9 or 10). Maybe someone else, but I'm not sure.

• Guys - don't know, don't remember, don't want to remember.

Girls - Lost count.

• About -9

• Jesus... Hundreds. I got down to my underwear in school, once, and a kid stole my clothes. I had to run through the whole school, almost naked, after this f***er, LOLOLOL.

More from Guys
7