Girls, have you ever made a guy come in his pants?

One of my ex-es enjoyed doing this to me when the occasion presented itself. It was a little embarrassing but I still kinda enjoyed it. Just a little embarrassing to try and hide the wet spot (movie theaters were her favorite place to do this, she'd stroke through my pants).

I'm curious if other girls have done this to guys before? If so how did it happen? Was it intentional? If not what did you think? If it was intentional, why'd you do it? etc.

And guys, has a girl ever made you do this before? If so, all the previous questions also apply just reverse it to your perspective.

I don't mean premature ejaculation, that's accidental and more a cause of a guy just not being able to control himself at all. I mean like a girl purposely trying to cause that, or the result of too much teasing, etc.

Most Helpful Girl

• it's kind of exciting to have an element of control over a guy, especially because you know he likes it too. I've done made my ex come in his pants over a dozen times, each time a little harder (no pun intended). I love making him feel good when he isn't expecting it (in a movie, during a boring lecture, anything really). when your girl does that to you, you should return the favor, it might take a little more effort, but hey, she might enjoy it.

Most Helpful Guy

• Do you want a really funny story. I don't mind telling it here online since no body knows me. I was 16 at this time too.

Once I had gym shorts on and just a t shirt in school. This girl kept teasing me for like an hour. I was so freakin hard and in gym shorts it isn't easy to hide it...lol. After a while of her teasing me in a way I ain't saying. We had to get up out of our desk for our next class. We got up and on our way out of the class she was in the front row. She reaches out to kinda of like touch my hand on the way out. She was just trying to get my attention to talk to me. Her hand was cupped and inside it I found out she just had a piece of paper with her number on it.

When she reached out to my hand that was around my hip I just lost it. I freakin came a gallon in gym shorts...lmfao. I was already thinking about how I would like to do with her. Her hand reaching out to my hip area. I thought she was reaching out to my stuff. She turned so red and her female friends just giggled. My buddy just threw his bag down in front of me to hid it. I went to the locker and got my actual shorts I had there for Gym class and changed, but I was so embarrassed.

What Girls Said 18

• Yes, I hated it. I was with my friend a this boy came over to talk to us he must of been about 11-12, he asked if he could kiss me and said no he was far to young and I had a boyfriend. He started chasing me trying to kiss me his friend was there and he started laughing and asked if he had come in his pants, he went really red and said yes. My friend was laughing really loudly! She said he looked on my face was priceless, I just ran home and had a shower, I felt disgusting like I'd molested a child!

• ... that's just weird... he came in his pants just from chasing you around? o.O I don't think I get it.

• Thats really a bit strange 5colours ..How old were you ?

• I was sixteen or seventeen, and yeah I felt disgusting afterward even though it wasn't my fault

• wow you sound really sensitive. I haven't made a guy come in his pants but a friend of mine did when she sat on a friends lap. it was funny, I think she was a little flattered and he was definitely embarrassed but doesn't that usually happen to younger guys? Or can it happen at any age?

• Sensitive? I don't know what to make of that, maybe...? But yeahl if a girl knows what she's doing and is really trying to make it happen, it can happen at pretty much any age... I mean I was 21 last time and that was less than a year ago.

• It actually kinda sounds like it can be fun. I'll have to sharpen my skills and try it with my boy.

• I made my boyfriend come in his pants when he was at his mom's job. We have a long distance relationship, but he only lives about an hour from me. We send each other pictures and his internet wasn't working so he was on the computer at his mom job. I sent him a few pictures and a video and he came. It wasn't intentional but it was quite funny for me. He wanted a video because he was already horny so I sent him one and he just couldn't control himself :)

• i did it to my boyfriend all the time in the begining of our relationship. but then he get more used to the teasing and idn.. got better at control?

• But was it intentional? were you purposely trying to make him do that? or did he just have a hair trigger?

• Well I guess I couldve stopped myself but it was kinda fun that I could turn him on so bad without even doing anything physically sexual to him. I felt bad afterwards tho but I helped him clean up :)

• wow, she must've given a mean hand job!, and no I've never done that to a guy, it makes me think of something that would happen on AMERICAN PIE! she probably got as much pleasure out of it as you did!

More from Girls
13

What Guys Said 6

• Dude, you're the one cumming in your pants.

Learn to control your dick.

• when I was in 8th grade at lunch me and the girls were talking and I did

• Nice wish it was me

• I thought that's what girls did when they give a guy a lap dance. I've had that done to me a few times by hot girls. They work their butts to the max until you're like ahhhhhhh!, and then they jump up and be like, " I hope you didn't cum, did you?!?!?" lol!

• Never happened to me but it actually sounds fun and interesting to try out sometime. Turns me on a bit and I'm sure my girlfriend would get a kick outa it