Girls, have you ever made a guy come in his pants?

One of my ex-es enjoyed doing this to me when the occasion presented itself. It was a little embarrassing but I still kinda enjoyed it. Just a little embarrassing to try and hide the wet spot (movie theaters were her favorite place to do this, she'd stroke through my pants).I'm curious if other girls have done this to guys before? If so how did it happen? Was it intentional? If not what did you think? If it was intentional, why'd you do it? etc. And guys, has a girl ever made you do this before? If so, all the previous questions also apply just reverse it to your perspective.

I don't mean premature ejaculation, that's accidental and more a cause of a guy just not being able to control himself at all. I mean like a girl purposely trying to cause that, or the result of too much teasing, etc.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• it's kind of exciting to have an element of control over a guy, especially because you know he likes it too. I've done made my ex come in his pants over a dozen times, each time a little harder (no pun intended). I love making him feel good when he isn't expecting it (in a movie, during a boring lecture, anything really). when your girl does that to you, you should return the favor, it might take a little more effort, but hey, she might enjoy it.

What Girls Said 16

• I made my boyfriend come in his pants when he was at his mom's job. We have a long distance relationship, but he only lives about an hour from me. We send each other pictures and his internet wasn't working so he was on the computer at his mom job. I sent him a few pictures and a video and he came. It wasn't intentional but it was quite funny for me. He wanted a video because he was already horny so I sent him one and he just couldn't control himself :)

• Yes, I hated it. I was with my friend a this boy came over to talk to us he must of been about 11-12, he asked if he could kiss me and said no he was far to young and I had a boyfriend. He started chasing me trying to kiss me his friend was there and he started laughing and asked if he had come in his pants, he went really red and said yes. My friend was laughing really loudly! She said he looked on my face was priceless, I just ran home and had a shower, I felt disgusting like I'd molested a child!

• ... that's just weird... he came in his pants just from chasing you around? o.O I don't think I get it.

• Thats really a bit strange 5colours ..How old were you ?

• I was sixteen or seventeen, and yeah I felt disgusting afterward even though it wasn't my fault

• wouldn't you like to know. why yes i have and the bastard liked it.

• Wow... why so hostile? lol, I'm not really sure how to respond to this... Are you upset that he liked it? Why would you do it if you didn't like him? This answer kinda confuses me.

• wow you sound really sensitive. I haven't made a guy come in his pants but a friend of mine did when she sat on a friends lap. it was funny, I think she was a little flattered and he was definitely embarrassed but doesn't that usually happen to younger guys? Or can it happen at any age?

• Sensitive? I don't know what to make of that, maybe...? But yeahl if a girl knows what she's doing and is really trying to make it happen, it can happen at pretty much any age... I mean I was 21 last time and that was less than a year ago.

• It actually kinda sounds like it can be fun. I'll have to sharpen my skills and try it with my boy.

• wow, she must've given a mean hand job!, and no I've never done that to a guy, it makes me think of something that would happen on AMERICAN PIE! she probably got as much pleasure out of it as you did!

• i did it to my boyfriend all the time in the begining of our relationship. but then he get more used to the teasing and idn.. got better at control?

• But was it intentional? were you purposely trying to make him do that? or did he just have a hair trigger?

• Well I guess I couldve stopped myself but it was kinda fun that I could turn him on so bad without even doing anything physically sexual to him. I felt bad afterwards tho but I helped him clean up :)

• I love that...Tease a guy and make him come in his pants, then laugh at him and mock him, especially when he spot is very obvious! LOL And let him embarrassed!I am a bit sadistic...It's quite amusing to do it in a very peopled place and let him with a nice large come spot at the crotch! LOLCausing a premature ejaculation and to laugh at is so delightful!Are there any girls who love that too?

• I was making out with my guy and he was thrusting and I liked it so I didn't make him stop. After a while he was like, "Babe, I gotta go clean up." he got off me and I was like, "what do you mean?" he gestered down towards his privates and I was like, "ohhh"xD

• haha done that!

• On purpose?

• No it wasn't on purpose.We were being stupid and as a joke this guy started dry humping me and then he came in his pants. lol.

• I do it to my guy now..If were watching a movie or whatever I'll lie on top of him and he'll start moving around and I first I never realize what he's doing but they I feel him being all hard and he rubs against me and makes gentle noises and stuff and he does it when we hug to - he'll pretty much thrust himself against me and carefully move around.I'm pretty much 100% sure he came abit in his underwear as he makes so much noise and could do this for ages but yeah it's normal. I just enjoy teasing him and having abit of fun and of course..He enjoys it (:

• Lol, well that's him getting himself off by dry humping. At least that's what it sounds like. Not quite the same thing, but thanks for the input.

• i have several time to my fiance. I am a dancer so what I did was for his birthday I choreographed a dance to naughty girl, I was wearing some really short shorts and a belly shirt so I tied him to a chair (with a scarf) and did the dance, apparently I did a good job. I did it intentionally because he had a past of being a porn addict and he said he never knew what it was like to be excited from really life. but at least 2 things came out of it 1. I made him happy and 2. I broke his porn addiction which made me happy.

• You got this guy to um in his pants just from dancing?

• Show Older
    • Damn, where did you learn to dance! I would definitely like to know! hahaha

• I have been dancing since I was three so I have a lot of experience I also dance 10 different types of dance

• I've Done It In The Movie Theatre, At A Restaurant, Even In The Back Of A Church Bus.I Just "Massaged" It.I Did It Because He Gets A Kick Out of It.

• Yep, once. My ex and I were fooling around, earlier on in the relationship before we started doing anything serious. We were fully clothed, but there was a lot of friction going on, and I didn't want to take things further. He was really enjoying it though, so he ended up coming in his pants... Haha.

• 1d

So this happened when I was with my boyfriend, and he's the only guy I've ever gotten serious with. We were on the couch, making out, and I started rubbing him through his pants. Well then he started fingering me, so I started giving him a handjob. We stopped for a while, watched some of a movie, and then he got on top of me, and he started dry humping me & started kissing me really intensely. He was really hard so I gave him a handjob again, to which he had his hand in my pants again, but after a while he was getting extremely hard and said "baby calm down for a minute," and I knew why. So we just kept making out, but I wanted more so I got on top of him and started dry humping him, at this point I thought he would be okay, but I was wrong. After a few minutes of that he just started staring at me and I was like "what?" And he said "that's what I was trying to avoid.." And I know he was so embarrassed but I just laughed because he was being so shy & cute, and not to mention it gave me a confidence boost.

• 2d

I think I have my boyfriend of one year and 9 months often goes straight to the bathroom after he fingers me or we make out. I'm really sensitive so I make a lot of noise I've always been suspicious because sometimes he will randomly stop and wait until I'm distracted to go to the bathroom. I wouldn't be surprised if he did because he doesn't have much control. during sex he cums as soon as he puts it's in, he's says 'you're too tight!' Lol I don't mind much though and I would feel honoured if he does premature ejaculate because of me.

• sorry, I am going to ask another question as well, because I have been researching this topic but just want some opinions on the matter. from what I've seen it is totally possible for a guy to come while only making out. The other day I was making out with my boyfriend and it started getting really intense. his hands were in my pants and I put my hand on his area and started stroking and rubbing bak and forth, just to show him how much I appreciated how good he makes me feel. there was no doubt he was hard, and then he started breathing very heavy and quick, moving his mouth and tongue a lot faster, squeezing me as tight as possible against him, and started trembling almost. then all of a sudden he got drastically slower and then came to a stop. at this point the firmness of his area was gone, but there weren't any wet spots as I have heard of. but when his dad came home he quickly excused himself to the bathroom and came back in different clothes haha. I just wanted confirmation, do you guys think he came?

What Guys Said 5

• Dude, you're the one cumming in your pants.Learn to control your dick.

• Do you want a really funny story. I don't mind telling it here online since no body knows me. I was 16 at this time too.Once I had gym shorts on and just a t shirt in school. This girl kept teasing me for like an hour. I was so freakin hard and in gym shorts it isn't easy to hide it...lol. After a while of her teasing me in a way I ain't saying. We had to get up out of our desk for our next class. We got up and on our way out of the class she was in the front row. She reaches out to kinda of like touch my hand on the way out. She was just trying to get my attention to talk to me. Her hand was cupped and inside it I found out she just had a piece of paper with her number on it.When she reached out to my hand that was around my hip I just lost it. I freakin came a gallon in gym shorts...lmfao. I was already thinking about how I would like to do with her. Her hand reaching out to my hip area. I thought she was reaching out to my stuff. She turned so red and her female friends just giggled. My buddy just threw his bag down in front of me to hid it. I went to the locker and got my actual shorts I had there for Gym class and changed, but I was so embarrassed.

• damn...O.O

• when I was in 8th grade at lunch me and the girls were talking and I did

• I thought that's what girls did when they give a guy a lap dance. I've had that done to me a few times by hot girls. They work their butts to the max until you're like ahhhhhhh!, and then they jump up and be like, " I hope you didn't cum, did you?!?!?" lol!

• Never happened to me but it actually sounds fun and interesting to try out sometime. Turns me on a bit and I'm sure my girlfriend would get a kick outa it