• Ask
  • myTake

Where do girls like to be kissed, licked and touched?

And is there a certain way you like to be kissed licked and touched? What turns you on the most? Saw this question asking the guys and thought I'd ask the girls!

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Every girl is different. Some even like biting (some even harder than others!)Though in the beginning of a relationship, sometimes riskier things are best approached once you're a bit more comfortable with one another.The trick is to try everything and watch (and listen) to how she reacts to it. You could also ask her what she likes too.Some things are pretty universal, like having a sensitive neck and surrounding area. But you'd be surprised at the range in which a girl's breasts can be sensitive. For example, I find my nipples aren't that sensitive to being licked until my boyfriend gets a bit more "intense" about it, and I actually find the area right underneath my nipple more sensitive. And I like a little nibbling. Not all girls could say the same.Feel it out and as things progress you'll become more comfortable to inquire about things and try different things. Just do your best for now, and remember that google is your friend.

What Girls Said 9

• i love when he kisses my neckmy favorite thing

• Best places, to be kissed, in my opinion are:NeckCollarboneTummy HipsThighsAnd on the lips. Duh. Touched:Everywhere. I especially like when a guy grabs my ass or thighs though. Licked:This one should be obvious. :)

• I lovee kisses on my neck (not hickeys though)This might sounds weird but little licks on my tummy are cute and they tickle lolI just like to be touched in general hahah not in a creepy way but when a guy puts his hands on my lower back or just caresses my skin it really turns me on.

• kissed- lips, forehead, neck, eyelids, hands, on my freckles!licked- I don't enjoy that.touhed- ears, hair, nose, jaw, cheeks, thighs, arms, backkeeping this nonsexual!

• The category is sexuality...

• Kissed:Neck, not love bites, just kisses.Shoulders ha ha Lips... Yepwaist Licked: One's just really obvious.neckthe ear cartilage lolthighsTouched:i like to be held at the waistor the assor just below the ass haha

• I like when a guy comes from behind me and kisses me on the neck and presses against me, I like soft kisses on the cheek (they're really sweet and they don't scream "i wanna get in your pants), I like a guy to softly touch my face, because it's a sign of passion :) but everyone has different prefrences lol

• My waist, neck and shoulders

• nipples because they're sensitive but it gives me quite a bit of pleasure when there's a mouth on them.

• Soft kisses on my neck and inner thighs drive me wild!

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!