Kissing after Oral Sex?

Would you let your S/O or even your fling kiss you immediately after they come up from down there?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• My guy wouldn't kiss me after I gave him head and I got offended (I played my cool though). I Did say though that I thought it was selfish for guys to do that (I kinda said it in a joking manner because I didn't want to kill the mood). I think if a girl is willing to go down there and suck a guy off and even swallow with a smile, she should get a thank-you.

What Girls Said 27

• Sure. I'm done with casual sex, so flings don't really apply. But I don't see why that would be weird. I'd kiss him after he went down on me just to show my appreciation. I'd probably expect the same. I don't see why kissing after I go down on him would be weird either after I've already swallowed it down. I think I'd be kind of offended if he refused to kiss me after I've just done something nice for him. It's intimate.

• Well said.

• Thanks very much! I appreciate that coming from you, because I always really enjoy reading [and pretty much always agree with] your answers. =]

• yeah, I'd have to say no---it's gross---just think of it, who wants to kiss their own damn cr*tch? no one damn it no one! lol j/k

• J/k?? So does that mean your answer was saracasm & you really don't have a problem with it?

• Honestly I'd be really offended if he didn't kiss me after a bj. I already did something for him, he shouldn't feel grossed out and not kiss me.

• Yeah, I understand that. Me personally, it just depends on the girl. If I know for a proven fact she's a slut, she ain't gonna be kissing me to begin with let alone after she gives me a BJ.

• I don't really mind it most of the time if a guy kisses me afterwards, but it's understandable after I give them head if they didn't want to lol

• That's cool, shows you're not selfish

• No, it's called mouthwash. Try it.

• yes :)

• i love dick, after I suck both my 2 bf's dick, I tell them to kiss me

• Is that right... and they do it?

• Sure: I don't have a problem with it at all. Why be scared of your own fluids? It doesn't really turn me on, but I think I taste okay and it doesn't bother me.But I also don't get offended if a guy doesn't want to kiss me when I have his come on my breath. I think men and women are different about some things, and this is one of them.

• Hell Yeah! Why would someone think its disgusting. It's your body, you know how clean you are.

• Hell no. Even if I did want to perform or get oral sex, the kissing is over after it begins. I do not want to taste myself on his lips or at any point in my life, frankly. Eww...:S

• lol. this questions a little old but I came across it and I find it very surprising that so many girls wouldn't kiss a guy after he did that. If my guy has his fingers in me ill even let him put them in my mouth and lick them cause I know it turns him on. I think he tastes way better than I do, but id never have a 2nd thought about kissing him after he did that. I totally understand why he won't kiss me after I have his come in my mouth. He will kiss me in the middle of me going down on him and stuff but once he comes no way lol. I deff understand though. I just mouthwash after. :]

• my guy likes to give me oral and then kiss me and I actually don't like it at all. the taste of myself kinda wierds me out. I love the taste of him though! I kiss him too. I should definitely ask if he even likes that. because I know I don't love it. good question.

• Thanks for your answer. I'm RED-LIGHT by the way, I don't know why the hell I asked this question anonymously... ; D

• I have never given a bj before so usually if a guy goes to kiss me afterwards ( I'm retarded I know) I feel bad about not giving him anything so usually I'll let him kiss me.

• Of course. It's not like they're swapping it to your mouth or anything. I let my boyfriend kiss me, as he lets me kiss him. Obviously, there isn't tongue until we've each gotten a drink (it wouldn't bother me if he didn't, but some guys are very EHH about kissing a girl after she's gone down on him). No big deal!

• I don't get women or men that don't kiss after their partner has gone down on them...What in balls is so disgusting...!? ITS YOUR BODY...Why are you grossed out from your own body...!? Even when a guy pulls out and finishes in my mouth...Woooo! Its me and I rawk...nothing gross about it!

• You do "rawk"! Great answer. My feelings exactly.

• i don't care at all

• Every freaking time. Totally turns me on. ~me www.pickmeupgirl.com (my blog, not a porn site!)

• i don't have a problem with it at all. I wouldn't be very happy with my boyfriend if he didn't kiss me after I gave him head .

• My boyfriend doesn't mind me kissing him afterward (even if I swallow), but neither one of us want to kiss after he comes up from me. It just...I don't know, seems weird I guess. There is a difference between oral sex in the genders and the thought of tasting myself is creepy...

• Absolutely yes. It's all part of the wonderful world of great sex and appreciation.

• you know, I never thought I would be ok with this until I gave my first bj. I was thinking about it but he grabbed my head and kissed me. it was pretty intense.so yes, if I ever get one, I wouldn't mind it.

• lol noooooo. unless you like the taste of you know what :P

• My guy always does and it doesn't bother me at all. Sometimes he sticks his fingers in my mouth after fingering me and that doesn't even bother me. I always kiss him after giving him head too, I rinse my mouth out first though. That's not something he asked me to do or anything I just do it to get his stuff off my tongue.

• Exactly this.

• No babe, I mean kissing IMMEDIATELY afterwards! Like in the heat of the moment when you're not even thinking about stopping & putting the mood on pause so you can go rinse your mouth...?

• Well I don't swallow, it makes me sick, but if I did, or had nothing to rinse with he still would. It's his stuff, it don't bother him.

• women seem more open minded about this. I'd kiss a guy after he'd gone down on me, of course, gee, that'd be kind if selfish not to. I don't see what the problem is for guys unless they get snowballed. I mean, you expect that stuff to be in her mouth but not in your own? its already in your body to begin with anyway.

• Exactly. It was just in my body a few seconds ago. It's not gonna hurt me. Shouldn't be a problem.I thought worse of the idea before I ever did it. Then I did and it wasn't a big deal.

• yes , nothing stops me from kissin my guy!

• i really don't have a problem with it.. I mean we both f*** and suck each other so why not? somewhere during sex were gonna end up tasting ourselves.. right? it doesn't bother me lol it use to when sex was new!

• i always kiss my boyfriend after he goes down on me. its not that I like the taste, but its coming from my own body so I never think of it as gross. he kisses me after I go down on him (and have swallowed everything). I know some people are grossed out by this, but if someone just went down on you and they want to kiss you, you should kiss them. that's just how I see it. its going from you, to their mouth, to your mouth. there's no other person or substance that could sneak in and get in your mouth haha I don't think its a big deal

• Okay, fair enough. Well with that said, would you do ass to mouth? It's coming out of your body right?

• Show Older
    • Sorry to intrude on this one but I have to say...you should never be in a situation where kissing could give you e.coli. Enough said

• Okay okay okay sorry I feel like yall are hitting me with a rolled up newspaper!!! lol

What Guys Said 15

• I've done it, and it shows you appreciate and love what she did for you.

• Not me! There's a time for this, and there's a time for that. Mixing oral with kissing doesn't work for me. I'm not into oral on myself.

• So have you ever gone down on a chick b4?

• Yesss, or course! It's great! Still no kissing afterwards.

• I've never minded at all.

• ~~ it perfectly fine to kiss her after she's done down there. itz your juice. if you don't like then just don't cum. right?

• depends lol after she just got done sucking my dick or I cam ein her mouth um I don't think I would wanna kiss her...lol

• It bothers me, a lot actually.I can't stand the idea that my own come might get in my mouth.Oh god that's gross!I'll kiss her still though if she wants, just no tongue please. I'dappreciate at least a gargle with water or something but I can get over it.Since it bothers me I usually wipe off my mouth after eating themout as a courtesy to them before we make out afterwards. ThoughI haven't met a girl who seemed to care really, or at least they haven'ttold me.

• doesn't bother me one way or another.

• yeah real turn on if it sweet

• yes, man up !

• not usally we jsut spoon and fall asleep cause is almost always right before we go to bed

• That sounds depressing.

• Lol well we find it nice so that's ur opoin

• I'm just messin withcha bro, by all means you do you.

• as long as she completely swallowed. Mine wife won't let me anymore I have to stop before and blow my load inside her.

• of course she needs to swallow, and even then I'm going to wait a minute or so...but, I love to kiss her afterwards, not passionately make out..but I wouldn't want to go to sleep without kissing her a little bit afterwards...it really doesn't bother me at all, but even more so I like to show her that I like kissing her more than I would ever care about that...again I don't want to taste cum, but otherwise, who cares.i wouldn't be offended if a girl didn't want me to kiss her after me going down on her, but it doesn't even cross my mind that it would bother her.

• I don't care at all. I'm comfortable with my body. If she wants to kiss me afterwards I'm fine with that plus I don't want to offend her.And she's always been the same but I find it funny when they say, "it's okay. I don't mind the taste after." lol.

• It depends; I used to go down on her and kiss her afterwards and that was cool with her, but a lot of the time I lick her ass too because she loves that and after the first time, she wasn't as keen to kiss me until I'd used mouthwash! So most of the time now I use mouthwash before kissing her

• as long as she had swallowed already.