Kissing after Oral Sex?

Would you let your S/O or even your fling kiss you immediately after they come up from down there?

Most Helpful Girl

• My guy wouldn't kiss me after I gave him head and I got offended (I played my cool though). I Did say though that I thought it was selfish for guys to do that (I kinda said it in a joking manner because I didn't want to kill the mood).

I think if a girl is willing to go down there and suck a guy off and even swallow with a smile, she should get a thank-you.

GAG Video of the Day

Would you date someone younger/older/married?

What Girls Said 28

• Sure: I don't have a problem with it at all. Why be scared of your own fluids? It doesn't really turn me on, but I think I taste okay and it doesn't bother me.

But I also don't get offended if a guy doesn't want to kiss me when I have his come on my breath. I think men and women are different about some things, and this is one of them.

• Sure. I'm done with casual sex, so flings don't really apply. But I don't see why that would be weird. I'd kiss him after he went down on me just to show my appreciation. I'd probably expect the same. I don't see why kissing after I go down on him would be weird either after I've already swallowed it down. I think I'd be kind of offended if he refused to kiss me after I've just done something nice for him. It's intimate.

• Well said.

• Thanks very much! I appreciate that coming from you, because I always really enjoy reading [and pretty much always agree with] your answers. =]

• Honestly I'd be really offended if he didn't kiss me after a bj. I already did something for him, he shouldn't feel grossed out and not kiss me.

• Yeah, I understand that. Me personally, it just depends on the girl. If I know for a proven fact she's a slut, she ain't gonna be kissing me to begin with let alone after she gives me a BJ.

• lol. this questions a little old but I came across it and I find it very surprising that so many girls wouldn't kiss a guy after he did that. If my guy has his fingers in me ill even let him put them in my mouth and lick them cause I know it turns him on. I think he tastes way better than I do, but id never have a 2nd thought about kissing him after he did that. I totally understand why he won't kiss me after I have his come in my mouth. He will kiss me in the middle of me going down on him and stuff but once he comes no way lol. I deff understand though. I just mouthwash after. :]

• yeah, I'd have to say no---it's gross---just think of it, who wants to kiss their own damn cr*tch? no one damn it no one! lol j/k

• J/k?? So does that mean your answer was saracasm & you really don't have a problem with it?

More from Girls
23

What Guys Said 15

• Not me! There's a time for this, and there's a time for that. Mixing oral with kissing doesn't work for me. I'm not into oral on myself.

• So have you ever gone down on a chick b4?

• Yesss, or course! It's great! Still no kissing afterwards.

• I've never minded at all.

• of course she needs to swallow, and even then I'm going to wait a minute or so...but, I love to kiss her afterwards, not passionately make out..but I wouldn't want to go to sleep without kissing her a little bit afterwards...it really doesn't bother me at all, but even more so I like to show her that I like kissing her more than I would ever care about that...again I don't want to taste cum, but otherwise, who cares.

i wouldn't be offended if a girl didn't want me to kiss her after me going down on her, but it doesn't even cross my mind that it would bother her.

• ~~ it perfectly fine to kiss her after she's done down there.

itz your juice. if you don't like then just don't cum. right?

• I've done it, and it shows you appreciate and love what she did for you.

More from Guys
10