Are most girls into rough sex?

Are most girls these days into rough sex with their boyfriend or no go and what kind of specific rough sex do you really get into and turns you on?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm not sure about "most girls" but this is a sort of complicated question. In western culture, we tend to cast men in more dominant roles and women more submissive ones. Women have of course done things to break that mold and that's to their credit. However, in my experience, a lot of women still want to take that role sexually. In fact, the more assertive and ambitious they are professionally and socially, the more they need to submit in bed. The psyche seeks balance. How they submit varies as much as people vary on other things, that is very widely. I have found that a large number of women are kinky but don't even know it. It's not until a guy takes them roughly that they find out how much they enjoy it. That first trip over my knee, having their bare bottom set to stinging and burning, can be a real eye opener. Connecting to their fantasies often is a way to get them there. Of course, there are plenty of "vanilla" gals out there who want the traditional gentle, sweet sex. For me, I can't do that. I'm a dominant and a little sadistic and if they don't like that, we're not a fit.

• I like that, especially if he penetrates me hard!