Are most girls into rough sex?

Are most girls these days into rough sex with their boyfriend or no go and what kind of specific rough sex do you really get into and turns you on?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 8

What Guys Said 3

• sometimes, depend on mood

like it faster and harder

• Every girl is different. Also it depends on your definition of rough sex. If you mean throwing the girl against the table until she's all bruised then I'm going to guess that no, most women don't like that. But if your definition of rough sex is rapid thrusting, some spanking and hair pulling then I'm guessing a larger proportion of women would be OK with that.

• for me it depends on the guy..if he is dominate then I gladly enjoy being roughed up by him sexually...and if he is more in love making ..then I'm totally ready to enjoy that also

• Sometimes I like it.Rough sex can be fun.

• Depends on the girl. Some like it, some don't. Some (like me) like it a bit more than rough, where we're not satisfied unless we're bruised and bloody the next day. But that's on a whole different level. Lol

In the end communication is key. Talk to her. Find out how she likes it.

• I don't know what most girls are into, but I love rough sex, I like doggy rough, I like to go on top and bounce really fast and hard, I also like grinding.I really like it when my boyfriend opens my legs and enters me really deep and I like it when he goes really hard.

• no

• "These days"? (Lol.)

Yes and no. Different girls get turned on by different things. You have to be able to read your partner and know how far you can go with each other at any given moment. Not sure? Ask -- whisper into her ear and see her reaction. A smile, gasp, blush, or look will tell you whether you have a green light to take things to the next level. Hesitation or pulling back, however slightly, is a natural indication that she's not ready. Don't push it again at least for that day.

• some girls are just nuts plain and simple not that guys aren't but women and d=their love lives omg...wish I had a love life

• Selected as most helpful

I'm not sure about "most girls" but this is a sort of complicated question. In western culture, we tend to cast men in more dominant roles and women more submissive ones. Women have of course done things to break that mold and that's to their credit. However, in my experience, a lot of women still want to take that role sexually. In fact, the more assertive and ambitious they are professionally and socially, the more they need to submit in bed. The psyche seeks balance. How they submit varies as much as people vary on other things, that is very widely. I have found that a large number of women are kinky but don't even know it. It's not until a guy takes them roughly that they find out how much they enjoy it. That first trip over my knee, having their bare bottom set to stinging and burning, can be a real eye opener. Connecting to their fantasies often is a way to get them there. Of course, there are plenty of "vanilla" gals out there who want the traditional gentle, sweet sex. For me, I can't do that. I'm a dominant and a little sadistic and if they don't like that, we're not a fit.

• I like that, especially if he penetrates me hard!

• Many of them are, a little bit.

Talk to her first about it, and get an idea of what's no-go from her.

The usual things are hair pulling, light spanking, that sort of thing. For some, choking.

In my experience, just being lifted and thrown down on the bed as if a prelude to being taken roughly, is often met with extreme enjoyment.

But it's a rare few that are into very rough sex. Like.. forceful penetration, slaps to the face, hard spanking with implements, hazardous choking or garotting, that sort of thing.

• I hope so. There's a few girl's out there I'd like to manhandle .