How do I give a lapdance to my boyfriend?

I'm a very goofy person and I feel like if I give a lapdance to my boyfriend I will just crack up right away. He asked me about it a while ago and now I think I'll do it. I've read some articles on it but I really don't know what to do. Because first of all, I don't know how many guys would... Show More

Most Helpful Girl

• Ahhh, ze lap dance.

I had experience riding horses, now I ride my significant other.

I usually have him sit on a chair or couch and I wrap my arms around the back of the chair or couch and I sit close but not completely down. I start to shift my weight back and forth, popping my hips and pubic bone (the way you would ride english saddle) and I get closer, changing it up so I'm either moving with him or in a circular motion.

As far as clothing goes, you can either be fully clothed, naked, in your underwear/thong and topless (I find this to work very well in my case) or lingere.

It doesn't matter if your a beginner or not, or goofy, be creative, if it makes you laugh, laugh. Have fun with it, sex doesn't have to be serious, neither do lap dances. And you don't have to stick your ass in his face.

Have fun with the lap dance, get creative, it doesn't matter if it looks stupid to you, it's probably very hot to him.

A lap dance should be fun for both of you, not just him. You could even do a strip tease as you give him one.

There's a ton of more ideas, but all you have to do is try it or ask him what he likes. Or just be spontaneous.

Good luck. ^_^