Can you women feel when a guy cums inside you? (what does it feel like?)

Just wondering because I use a condom when I'm with my GF

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 5

What Guys Said 1

• Selected as most helpful

It's a little tough to feel since it's pretty wet down there to begin with, lol. I can feel the penis get harder right before the guy cums in me. And like others said, I can't always feel it happening, but it's more of a wetter, warmer sensation inside me as it happens. And after he pulls out, I can def feel it then. The times I can feel it (when he's like all the way right up against me), it's sort of like a rushing sensation? Idk, it's hard to describe. That doesn't always happen though! I hope that helps somewhat.

• Like al the others.. You can't feel it come out but you can feel him, and after your wetter and it will drip out of like 2 to 3 hours after if you go right to sleep then the hole next day it will make its way out and its not fun.

• i've never felt it actually coming out, like someone else said, you can't feel it shooting out...but I do feel extra wet (I mean inside, if that makes any sense?) and it feels really really warm. and you can feel the penis throbbing, sort of. and then like the others said, you do feel it coming back out too.

• Um, you can't really feel the actual ejaculation as it's happening. All you can feel is generally the penis twitching, which can be felt with or without a condom. Afterward you can feel it though, it sort of runs out if you don't take a shower soon after. Not good.

• No, it's not forceful enough for a girl to actually feel it shooting, but you can feel it dripping after...grossss.

• They can't feel it. The only thing they actually feel while you're ejaculating is the pulsation of your penis.